Posted: 6 years ago
Good but sid is still wooden. 
Akshaye👏
And my Pakhi 😃
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvis12

😡
What was the need to reveal the mystery ..many people including myself have not seen the original..

The ending of this one is going to be different from the original Ittefaq. Changes have been made to the script, especially the second half! 😃
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonakshi looks beautiful as usual. Happy to see Akshay Khanna he is the best part about the trailer. 
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

IKR. Ruined it for me too. 😡😡

Me too ! Why would ppl post so carelessly about a suspense film? Please be careful ..
raj80 thumbnail
nice trailer...have seen the original...have they remade it exactly like the original or have made some changes,anyone here?wish Akshay Khanss does more movies...

Originally posted by: raj80

nice trailer...have seen the original...have they remade it exactly like the original or have made some changes,anyone here?wish Akshay Khanss does more movies...

They've changed the ending. And have apparently made changes to the second half.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

They've changed the ending. And have apparently made changes to the second half.

Is it confirmed??... then this makes my interest in this film to ZERO.
raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

is it confirmed?hope they come to an interesting ending...liked the old BW one,guess that was a remake of a HW movie... Edited by raj80 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .Omkara.

Is it confirmed??... then this makes my interest in this film to ZERO.

There have been a number of reports saying that they changed the ending, so that the mystery element remains intact for viewers.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/373532/sidharth-malhotra-sonakshi-sinhas-ittefaq-have-alternative-ending-and
http://www.asianage.com/entertainment/bollywood/010317/ittefaq-remake-to-have-songs-alternate-ending.html
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AKSHAYE KHANNA IS BACK🤗

Can't wait for this. Sid/Sona look awesome!