Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SnehaT2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing trailer 👏 Edited by SnehaT2 - 6 years ago
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Quite nice. The movie will be interesting. I am glad Akshay has meaty role. Sona and Sid look apt. I was waiting for this trailer. Sid plays naive better.😊
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The trailer has piqued my interest. I really admire that Sona is moved away from her flowerpot status and is trying to take up meaty roles. Kudos to her for trying!

Sid seems to have done a good job here and he is looking good as usual. Akshaye Khanna is amazing, period!

edunn thumbnail
No promotion can be a masterclass or disasterclass.

No promotion also means no song?...hmm,that seems disasterclass except if the content is brilliant
DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Akshaye!!!!! So good to see him back

Trailer looks good. Apparently movie is only 100 minutes so no songs and stuff just plot which is good for a thriller
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🥳uhuu.. Loved the trailer 
Loved all three actors.. Intriguing.. Mischievous.. Will watch it
Guinea thumbnail
Loved it .

Akshay is rocking ! Though I feel getting a little typecast .

A thriller after ages .. Will watch on screen.
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved the trailerrr
akshayeee ,sid was also good in this
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Looks quite interesting. Akshay is the best thing about the trailer what swag man! He is the perfect fit for the role and seems to have done full justice to it. Good to see him back doing good substantial roles that suit him and brings out the best in him. Also finally Sona makes me want to watch her onscreen after Lootera otherwise I never feel like watching her movies due to her poor and boring choices but this one looks promising and she looks good in it. Sid better buck up he has to match up to two really good performers and this seems like a role that matches his abilities as an actor. I don't think it will be successful at the BO though looks pretty niche to me.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sonkashi wants a new pouty look fr hersel..

And it has ruined the trailer for me..so artificial.

In the old ittefaq..which is available everywhere-Nanda was the manipulative murderer.RadhikaApte,Tapsee.kangana-would have been far more suitable.