Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Wow, this looks like a really exciting thriller! Definitely going to watch this! 

I think they will change the ending from the original and give a twist at the end 
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow. This got me hooked. Really nice trailer.
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Trailer looks good .. but in BW, rarely ever such murder thrillers are ever made well until the end. So, for the audience's sake, I hope this film is a good watch. Akshay Khanna is back after long, so I guess his fans will watch this film for sure.
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kaise band karna hai aa ke bata do na! 😆 that was too good. It seems Akshay going to steal the show
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Wow, this looks like a really exciting thriller! Definitely going to watch this! 

I think they will change the ending from the original and give a twist at the end 

Yes, some parts, especially in the second half, have been changed and are not the same as in the original. ðŸ˜ƒ
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: grounder

Trailer looks good .. but in BW, rarely ever such murder thrillers are ever made well until the end. So, for the audience's sake, I hope this film is a good watch. Akshay Khanna is back after long, so I guess his fans will watch this film for sure.

Akshaye is such a good actor; wish he would do more films!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Original is my fav. thriller, hope they haven't ruined it in remake, it should be to the point same or else any change will spoil the flavour.
Phenyl thumbnail
This looks really good
After Baar Baar Dekho I didnt expect anything better from SidM
I really hope this works for him
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Liked the trailer.

Will watch it. Expect a thrilling watch. Been so long since Bollywood did a proper crime thriller.

All the best to Sid, Sonakshi and Akshaye. All of them seem to have done a good job.

SoyMilk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sona's rocking it but Akshay I think is going to walk away with all the adulation. Sid usually does well when he has an excellent co-star (EV and K&S), so fingers crossed.

Did anyone see KJo's tweet? Apparently no promotions of any kind with the media.

Karan Johar @karanjohar
No interviews at all...no interaction with the media...no television appearances..just digital and print build up..safeguarding the intrigue
Akshaye Rathi @akshayerathi
Replying to @girishjohar
No promotions? As in?
3:41 AM Oct 5, 2017
Edited by Avocado.Girl - 6 years ago