Karthik - a clear red flag today

kirts123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Karthik seeing keerthi worked up and his reaction for the same is a clear red flag.. when he sees the video am sure he ll not think twice to catch nakshs collar and demand an explanation..
Naksh might feel good with keerthi now but what he did initially was a big mistake.. 
Edited by kirts123 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want the truth to come out before the wedding, and Naksh to apologize to everyone, especially Kirti for lying to all of them, because if doesn't the base of Kirti Naksh marriage will be a lie.
Gowri1792 thumbnail
@janvi @kirts123
Magr frame gira kyu tuta nhi bas... I hope no separation this time agn... 
kirts123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvi0513

I want the truth to come out before the wedding, and Naksh to apologize to everyone, especially Kirti for lying to all of them, because if doesn't the base of Kirti Naksh marriage will be a lie.

True... Whatever may be the reason naksh lied for... It will hurt keerthi.. it coming our after marriage might make things a mess..
kirts123 thumbnail
And honestly I wont feel bad even if Karthik punches him on seeing the video.. Naksh deserves it..
Gowri1792 thumbnail
I hope no more separation of kaira.. Y did foto fell... It dint brk
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Haven't watched the episode yet. What was the video about? Naksh not in love with Keerti and all?? 
kirts123 thumbnail
There was a episide on raksha bandhan when naksh says to yash that he agreed for the marrange only cos nairas life should not get affected..  it  by mistake got recorded on Karthiks phone when kids were playing with it. .
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kirts123

There was a episide on raksha bandhan when naksh says to yash that he agreed for the marrange only cos nairas life should not get affected..  it  by mistake got recorded on Karthiks phone when kids were playing with it. .

Thank you. I saw that episode but my online link got stuck so never completed it. Saw it in bits and pieces. Didn't realize that it got recorded. 
Gowri1792 thumbnail
@kirts123
I hope kaira shouldnt get separate agn... Y did foto fell down.. It dint brk...