Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think Suvarna's son is going to cause problems between Naira and Karthik. Naira seems to like him meaning she thinks he is a nice and harmless guy. Karthik may not like that. Also I feel Suvarna's son maybe plotting revenge or take a liking for Naira. (similar to the way Keerti's ex behaved with Naira)

I hope Keerthi doesn't have to go through another heartbreak. It is very difficult to trust someone again when you have been in a bad relationship. I know she sees that Naksh has a good heart but I hope things get straightened out and that Naksh starts to have feelings for Keerthi. He is not a malicious person. He just cares for his loved ones. He too has had his heart broken and it is not easy to forget that.

If they get married I don't think they will hurt each other because they know what it is like to be hurt by someone. Both will be very careful and considerate to each other. Kirti is a soft hearted person and will fit well in the Singhania home which is very loving. Naksh's family is not the taunting kind. (Bua Dadi has recovered)
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 years ago
Naksh owe an explanation to Karthik and even to Keerti and Naira. For Naira's happiness he played with Keerti's emotions and Keerti being clueless and dumb gives me not so good vibes.