PreeRan TS! Something Something- PART 3 updated on Page 5.

Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys this is my first try on a TS..so ignore my small mistakes please..๐Ÿ˜ณ There will be 3 parts..  Hope you all like it..Share your reviews please..

So i've excluded the rat poison wala part.. nothing of that sort happened..this is just during the engagement.. Here it goes..

Preeta was almost running looking for the nearest room she can find.. Then she entered the room she least wanted to.. It was Karan Luthra's room..! Looking at his photos hanging in the walls of his room she almost got irritated 
"Shit..his room again..He will now not leave any chance to taunt me.. Better i should leave before he comes n see me here.." She was about to leave..
"Ohh no no.. I can't go like this..if somebody will see me it will be so embarrassing" Preeta reverted back her thought of leaving the room.
Actually Preeta's back side of the dress was torn..thanx to the big nail she didn't notice which got stuck in her dress and the result is this 'Her back can almost be seen now' 
"Ohh god..What should i do? What should i do now???? Ummm let me call Srishti..no no i'll call kritika she can help me" 
She turned around to realize that she even hadn't bought her phone. 
" Arrre Yaar..Phone bhi ni layiii.. Ab kyaa karuu main...Ahhaaa.."
Preeta helplessly sat in karan's bed. The bed where they had their initial few fights.. "His room His bed.. everything is just so much like him. kuch ajeeb sa hai"  She turned her head to look around the room she had been quite a few times before but never put an attention.
Suddenly she heard a knock at the door
"Whose there in my room? Open the door whose there???" Karan started knocking the door hard.
"Offo..ise hi aana tha..Ab ye mujhe phirse chiraegaa" The knock continued..
(Arre yaar whose there in my room. Sofia? Malishka? No no. I didn't invite them n moreover they wouldn't enter here without me..Then whose there?)
Karan started knocking the door again..
"Excuse me whose there? Open the door please" 
"Offoo.. he doesn't even have a bit patience"
Preeta went and slowly opened the door n peeped her head outside.
"Whose the...PREETAA????" Karan was shocked. "What you'r doing here? Ohh god.. can't you even spare my room? How many times you'r gonna come here? See i told you naa..i told youu..u r simply interested.."
"Ohh hello excuse mee..ek min..let me speak..m not here without a reason ok?"
"Atchaa n what is your reason?"
"Karan..wo actually...wo mera..wo..matlab"
She started stammering.
"What happened Miss Mental??" Karan leaned towards her n asked giving that flirtatious smile.
"Wo matlab.."
"Ek min. First let me enter then you speak..its so weird m standing outside my room"  Karan came forward to enter the room.
" Wait wait..You can't enter.. please.."
"Hare..why can't i? This is my room. N what? Why are u behaving in this way?? Peeping just your head n talking??"
"Will you please let me speak Mr.Karan Luthra" 
"Atchaa what happened??"
"Actually..my back..i mean..
Back of my dress is torn badly n i can't go outside like this n u can't come inside like this" Preeta said the sentence as fast as she could.
"Whatt??? I mean how?"
"It got stuck in a nail.. Actually i was.."
"Ok ok.. So now?? I mean what r u going to do? Waise ek baat bataao why r u into my room..?? Haa?? i mean u could have went to any room"
"Arrre.. Your room was the nearest..So i entered here"
"Haa haa don't make excuses..Why don't you accept the fact that u r in love with everything of me.. Din raat mere hi khayalon mein rehti ho naa??" 
Karan winked at her.
"Offfoo..Tumse baat karna hi bekar hai..
Listen, once i get out of this problem we will nicely sit n fight over this issue..ok? Now i simply don't have time to waste it upon you talking nonsense"
"Atchaa tell me one thing why do u always attract problems towards you?? Your name should have been Problem instead of Preeta.." Karan laughed. "Problem Aroraaa.. Woww it sounds great naa.." 
Preeta gave him a weird look.
(Howw can somebody speak soo much nonsense)
"See karan for godsake let me tell you for the one last time..i m not in a mood to fight with you now.. Can't you see m in this problem because of which i even can't go out.. instead of speaking all these nonsense things help me naa.. please..
"Atchaa fine fine..tell me what will i do"
"Go n call kritika please..she can only help me out of this problem"
"Fine..M coming. And listen. Close the door properly. If somebody will see you like this that too in my room, what will happen.. Close the door and donot open it untill i give you a voice ok?"

Karan went to Kritika.

So that's the end of the first part..
Second part i will update soon..
Hope you all enjoyed reading this..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Angrita - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome..eagerly waiting for next update๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shilpa_akki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my god this Karan n his self possessiveness ๐Ÿ˜‰
Loved the update...really wanted to see some cute romantic scene between them.. .
Continue soon...n pm me too
Krina_Patel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg!!! It's awesome 
I Can't wait for next part pls update soon..pls...
I know it's sound crazy but can you pls post it today
๐Ÿ˜† that was so cute, adorable and funny๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Just like PreeRan are.
Continue soon okay?! I loved the first part.
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome loved it waiting for next part
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Loved it!
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hii angrita..
I read your post in the AT..
Well start dear.. Loved it..
I am so excited to read more.. Do update it soon..
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesomeee TS on preeran and love the first part Plzz write more. 
CutelySimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...this scene can easily be part of the show