TR: Candid Chat With Ankitta Sharma & Samridh Bawa

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ0W27VFacI[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Ashi3 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is the last AnRidh IV😭
Poor babies. even they were so excited for upcoming naiRan romance but now we will never be able to see that. they must be so heartbroken.
AnRidh IVs always made me smile but today it made me cry.😭😭
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Arieltabi

This is the last AnRidh IV😭
Poor babies. even they were so excited for upcoming naiRan romance but now we will never be able to see that. they must be so heartbroken.
AnRidh IVs always made me smile but today it made me cry.😭😭

So true. They would be very shocked. When we are still in shock, how shocked would they be? 
This interview was very beautiful, one of the best till date. But with each word they uttered, my heart was breaking. 💔 How heart-broken would they be at present? ðŸ˜­
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashi3

So true. They would be very shocked. When we are still in shock, how shocked would they be? 
This interview was very beautiful, one of the best till date. But with each word they uttered, my heart was breaking. 💔 How heart-broken would they be at present? ðŸ˜­

Seriously what kind of a decision is this. How will somebody feel waking up one morning and get to know his job will end within four days. They were so happy during this interview.It breaks my heart.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very Sad Interview. Will Miss Them.