Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InfiniteFlames thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: kendra

This is so good. Please continue. Even i see a girl named Naina opposite Rishabh. I used the same name in my OS.

Thank you.
InfiniteFlames thumbnail

Originally posted by: obsessedbyKB

Awww thank you thank you thank you so much for updating this part :* now I want part 3 too 😆 at least till rishab and naina's engagement or marriage.

And talking about this part... It was more than awesome. Newly found friend miss kareli... how cute. ❤️

Thank you for reading it! And yeah I have planned the third and last part will update that soon 😊
InfiniteFlames thumbnail

Thank you 😳
InfiniteFlames thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi1393

New found friend Miss Kareli was the best!!! Adorable!!!

Thank you 😳
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I love the way you write. And i loved how you used the last line. I hope we get a lead like Naina opposite Rishab soon so that PreeRan's ship can sail smoothly.
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is so friggin amazing! Like the whole concept is so PreeRan-ish 😆
I love the way you took it ahead. I am excited to see how this takes such a turn that these darlings get a chance to have some romance ;)
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This sooo beautful I love it very much please put more parts 
-Lisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is such a sweet and amazing story.
Loved it.
Continue soon!!
InfiniteFlames thumbnail
It was Rishabh and Naina's wedding day. The hall finalised for the auspicious occasion was Kumkum Bhagya hall. And all the responsibilities of making the event successful was on Arora family. But there was one person more who was helping Arora's with preparations. It was none other than Karan Luthra. He was making sure that no matter what Arora's reputation should not get into trouble.

Unlike last time during Rishabh's engagement where someone steal the main fuse causing power cut. Event would have been flopped only if he wouldn't had come up with idea to distract guests till Sameer and Shrishti were putting new fuse there. That was the second time he and Preeta did something together as team and got succeed.

His equation with Preeta was still in questions because some day they were best friends who would laugh on each other's joke or would talk to each other on phone till wee hours at night while other day they would do words firing on each other or would just keep fighting till someone comes in middle to stop them. It was always either Rishabh or Naina who would stop them.

After wedding rituals started Preeta and her family sighed in relief since everything was done nicely and even guests appreciated them. Karan was just smiling from far seeing the happiness on Preeta's face. It was still unknown to her that why her smile made him this happy.

As varmala got exchanged, the bride and groom were taking pheras. And Preeta stood there throwing petals at them and Karan was just next to her.

"Miss. Mental chalo issi mandap mein hum dono bhi shaadi kar lete hai, what's say? Karan said casually and she knew that he wants to start argument so she just kept quiet.

"Larki ki khamoshi mein hi haa hoti hai I know mari jaa rahi ho Mrs. Karan Luthra banne ke liye lekin batao gi nahi.. She rolled her eyes and moved a little far from him but he being the stubborn self followed her.

" Mrs. Preeta Karan Luthra has a nice ring to it don't you think? He was saying this just to piss her off but deep down his heart he wanted to listen a yes' from her. She glared him angrily for few seconds and then went away far from him while he frowned. And this didn't go unnoticed by a certain couple who had potential of being the next best matchmakers.

Sameer and Shrishti not only eavesdropped their conversation but even saw the change of expression on their faces. And at that moment The MatchMakers found their own matchmakers.

So this was the final part of The MatchMakers which started as OneShot but ended as Three Shots. Hope you all liked my little efforts.

😊
-Lisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was a sweet and amazing ending dear.
Loved it.
Loved last line "The matchmakers found their own matchmakers".
Superb job!