PreeRan TS ~ The MatchMakers. Updated on pg5

InfiniteFlames thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It was just another day in life of Preeta Arora from helping Dadi with exercises, having some friendly conversations with Krutika and mandatory argument with Karan she was all set to return home. Packing her stuffs she bid adieu to Rakhi Auntie but there was something particular that caught her eye. It was no one else but Rishabh, her best friend and confidant.

There was nothing new in Rishabh being engrossed in his phone talking to clients, his employers etc but today he was smiling at his phone.

Not just Preeta but even Karan saw his brother being lost in some other world and the doubt of something something was formed in both their minds.

"It is very unlikely that my brother was smiling on his phone leaving all his work aside. There is definitely something I don't know Karan thought.

"Rishabh Ji is behaving little different since few days. He is been smiling a lot that too alone and humming songs too! Is he in love? And if yes then who is that lucky girl? Preeta thought.

Both being lost in thoughts were walking without looking and ended up bumping into each other. There goes another one..

"Where were you looking while walking? She asked rubbing her forehead.

"Oh really Miss Psycho and what about you? You must be looking at sky or maybe lost in thoughts of Karan Luthra He said the latter part dreamily. Preeta was quite used to this self-obsessed side of his so she just rolled her eyes.

"Tum se baat karna hi bekaar hai! Saying this she left Luthra house leaving the grinning Karan behind.

She wanted to share this news with someone but with whom she didn't knew! Shrishti was not at home and this was something she can't tell her mother. When she was out to buy some groceries Preeta saw Rishabh with someone.

More particularly with a girl. She looked decent and beautiful just the way Rishabh would prefer. This made her happy she always wanted him to get marry as his mother's wish. And the girl she saw with him was just to perfect for him.

She thought about telling to Krutika but then what if she will announce it in front of family. It might Rishabh.

So the only person she could trust at the moment was the Karela of her life that is Karan. Although Preeta knew that Karan was immature, childish but he did cared for his elder brother. After a series of exchanging sarcastic texts Karan finally agreed to meet Preeta in a nearby cafe. She did told him to be on time but as usual he was fifteen minutes late.

"Heyy! Miss. Psycho missed me already? He said in his usual way but today Preeta had something important to discuss so she decide not to argue with Karan.

"Look Karan this is something really important. It's about Rishabh Ji She said seriously but he was in no mood for serious talks.

"Accha mental you haven't left my brother stalking yet! I have told you many times and will say that again stay away from him He said playfully but it didn't went well with Preeta.

"For the last time Rishabh Ji is my friend and I have no interest in the labels you are giving to our pure friendship She said with her tone a little more firm this time.

"Haa obviously tum bhala Rishabh bhai mein kyun interest lo gi uss tarah wala? Tum to clearly mujh mein interested ho hai na meri psycho fan Karan said adding a wink at the end.

"Oh my god kyun maine itni badi galti kardi iss insaan ko yahan bulakar jab isne to meri baat sun ni hi nahi hai. Jab se yahan aaya hai bas chappar-chappar kare jaa raha hai Preeta was frustrated she was talking to herself and Karan was enjoying the most of it.

"Accha fine ab batao isse pehle mere fans mujhe tumhare saath capture kar le! He said and she heaved a deep breath of relief before narrating everything in front of him.

"If she is the one for Rishabh Ji then we should find out more about her She said with a smile on her face which soon got replaced by frown seeing Karan laughing like crazy.

"Today you have justified your title Miss. Mental. The thing you are talking about is now old news I found out about her. She is Naina Singhania, she works in Bhai's office. And according to my sources Bhai is really quite fond of her The revelation that Karan just made was the reason she trusted him with this one.

"Kya baat hai Karan tum waqai kaafi smart ho.. Maine to tumhe idiot samjha tha She said and he nodded.

"So psycho kya lagta hai Bhai confess karega? Jitna mein usey jaanta hoon woh apni feelings apni zubaan par kabhi nahi laayega! Karan added which made Preeta wondered how can she brings Rishabh's feelings on his tongue.

"Zyaada socho mat mere paas plan hai lekin ek problem hai Karan said almost reading her mind and scratched the back of his neck.

"Kaisi problem?! She asked her eyes widening.

"I need your help.. I mean mein yeh akele nahi poora kar sakta mujhe tumhari zaroorat rahegi He said stuttering and she couldn't help but smile at his hesitation while asking for her help.

"So what tumne bhi mujhe uss Sanju ke gundon se bachaya tha.. To mein tumhare liye aur Rishabh Ji ke liye itna to kar hi sakti hoon She said and both of them to decide to know more about Naina. Later he dropped her home and for a moment Karan couldn't believe that they were actually talking like civilians for once.

"Umm.. Preeta? He called out for her just before she was entering her house. She tilted with shock as maybe for first time Karan Luthra called her from her real name and not with all those weird names.

"Since we are going to work together on this.. We can be friends you know? He said and the calmness of his face showed he was not that usual naughty Karan.

She returned near his car and forward her hand and he reciprocated as they shook hands.

"Friends She said.

"The MatchMakers He replied.

Edited by InfiniteFlames - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was completely different one. Loved it. Was it a single shot or you're gonna continue?
Tandori thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow  beautiful loved every bit of it
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww how cute and subtle 
Loved it
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved it 👏

If you're up to it I'd love to read a follow up part 😳
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I donno how this coincidence happened... but you just used my name... 😉 rishabh is falling for me... ohh I see 😛
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is beautiful OS  Plzz write more parts it's different 
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS..
Quite different but actually really cute..
You have penned it down really beautiful..
Would love to read more stories from you
InfiniteFlames thumbnail

Originally posted by: obsessedbyKB

This was completely different one. Loved it. Was it a single shot or you're gonna continue?

It was a single shot but since everyone is asking for it I will try to continue. Thank you so much 😳
InfiniteFlames thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Darkness.

wow beautiful loved every bit of it

Thank you so much 😳