~KinshukMahajan AT#1!^AARAV^TheBOSS -Ambitious For PERFECTION-~

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

[/DIV]
Welcome To All ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒTO meet The Boss ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณAARAV ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›our Heart Favourite STAR โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธKINSHUK MAHAJAN โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธBack with New Role ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒTO give Full Entertainement in Light Hearted Show ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›with his Sparkling ]
ENJOY the show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒin TV๐Ÿ˜‰
shower APPRECIATION here ๐Ÿ‘in AT๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š</font>[/EM][/STRONG]

~!KinshukMahajan !~ AT #1 ----^AARAV ^ The BOSS<^> Ambitioustowards PERFECTION (^)!~โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

p. s -sorry my net n system facing troubles to adjust this entry post ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ฒ .
will repair soon ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰..

Don't hesitate to enter in this area my dear friends ๐Ÿค— lovely kinshukians โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...

Thank you Jyoti ๐Ÿค— for giving permission ๐Ÿ˜› . โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ ..Edited by vinnas - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š  KINSHUK MAHAJAN -OVERVIEW -PREVIEW๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
so its my duty ๐Ÿ˜ณto update some of his details ๐Ÿ˜›regarding his previous works ๐Ÿ‘and favorites ๐Ÿ˜ƒ a lil intro ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
Kinshuk Mahajan๐Ÿ˜ƒ is an Indian actor and model, ๐Ÿ˜›who mainly appears in television serials. ๐Ÿ˜Š

He came into limelight for his roles in daily series like Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai๐Ÿ‘ and Chand Chupa Badal Mein. He was seen in Sony TV's serial Tum Aise Hi Rehna ๐Ÿ˜ณand Star Plus' show Tere Sheher Meinโญ๏ธ. previously, he is seen in Colors' most popular show Naagin Season 2๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

BIODATA:
Kinshuk Mahajan was born on 17 April 1986๐Ÿ˜› in Delhi into a punjabi family. He has done his schooling from Delhi Public School, Delhi. He has graduated from Asian School Of Media Studies, Noida. He began his career as a teenage model by appearing both in print and on-camera ads for Bausch & Lomb, Airtel, Nokia, FDDI, Pedigree and others. ๐Ÿ‘

Family๐Ÿ˜ณ
Marriage/Wife;
Kinshuk Mahajan got married to his longtime girlfriend Divya Gupta on 12 November 2011 in a grand Punjabi-style ceremony.โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
Career๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kinshuk Mahajan played a teenage boy in Hindi film 'Delhii Heights'๐Ÿ˜ƒ. He made his television debut with 2007 serial Dhoom Machaao Dhoom.๐Ÿ˜ƒ His breakthrough came with main role of Ranvir Rajvansh in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai.๐Ÿ‘ In 2010 he joined the cast of Chand Chupa Badal Mein, ๐Ÿ˜ณin which he played the lead role. He was also part of Star Plus's reality show, Jee Le Yeh Pal. โญ๏ธ

Later Kinshuk has acted in the serial Afsar Bitiya in the main role as Pintu Singh๐Ÿ˜ณ. For the first time in his career he played an antagonist in the serial Tere Sheher Mein.
Favourites

Favourite Actor : Aamir Khan
Favourite Actress : Rani Mukherjee
Favourite Onscreen Jodi : Hrithik Roshan and Aishwariya Rai Bachchan
Favourite Holiday Spot : Switzerland and Delhi
Favourite Color : black

some pics ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

this is my Favourite character till date ๐Ÿ˜ณ in TV ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ RUDRA๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ which made me huge fan of this most talented STAR/Actor ๐Ÿ˜ณ KM โญ๏ธ 

this one i want to Describe my own self ๐Ÿ˜ณas one of proud fan through this character RUDRA ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณkinshuk won my heart forever as an perfect Actor who destined for epic performance scores๐Ÿ‘his involment ,movement ,style .projecting transforming each and every cell according to this particular role ๐Ÿ˜ƒ iam amazed by his heart work more than hardwork๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘its not easy to perform such fantastic roles as fantastic as him๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ who selected this perfectionist for ever perfect role RUDRA๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘ i want to convey my gratitude to them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

its perfect Hero Role /a Perfect Saviour for All according to the show and mostly to the viewrs๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›when actually a hero /saviour comes ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ????

he slowly entered in story with his sparkling glows follow up ๐Ÿ‘fastly catched wat he should take immediate action ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ within short time he clearing the already created mess created and always on action to clean upto date creating mess๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†thats why many audience preferred him as LEAD HERO ๐Ÿ˜ƒ who leads everything with heroine  and drives the story in intresting spin๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ tagging as second hero๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but worked more as no one stand near him๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›except Heroine๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ who is his strenghth๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and he is her knowledge๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ such brilliant combo we never witnessed before๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› subjecting them in particular relation is not possible๐Ÿ˜ƒ so we RUDRA /DRASHIV Fans simply setteled them as SOULMATES๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธ

coming to the present ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ yet to see more ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ to write Description of HIs Next Hero Role ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› i,e AARAV ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณThe BOSS ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

AMBITIOUS ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒPERFECTIONIST ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒDont tolerate Nuisance ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Giving Back RIGHT LESSONS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ yet have PATIENCE ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณand more shades there to witness further while moving with episodes๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณwaiting for PAINTER in him ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘ meanwhile enjoy AARAV -SUCHI Fighting Tashans ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
AARAV -PIHU connections ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

lets meet our Handsome BOSS - AARAV ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณname sounds PEACEFUL๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณBut looks/wears ANGRY MODE๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณwaiting for new shades brought by SUCHI ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and CUTE BHOOTHU ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›our PIHU๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

thats all for now ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰will upate later in detail view ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณKINSHUKIANS start DROOL๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›this Mister๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
vinnas thumbnail

well its the time for welcoming our Dear members ๐Ÿ˜›/friends ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›who regularly n occasionally participating in this Appreciation Thread ๐Ÿ˜›

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1018/1018254ziqayvf5qd.gif
Hearty Welcome to All Kinshukians ๐Ÿ˜ณ AARAV fans ๐Ÿ˜› lets galore here to show your love shower on our heart favourite star ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Do lots of masthi /fun here ๐Ÿ˜›
maintain this zone very clean by respecting views of everyone ๐Ÿ‘
express pleasure /displeasure in your own ways n mostly through KM  favour ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› 
offence or defence n serious disscussions on other actors strictly avoid for AT pleasure ๐Ÿ˜›
keep doing never endin disscussions on km ๐Ÿ˜† aarav๐Ÿ˜ƒ in a healthy way ๐Ÿ˜ƒso we can finish this thread soon๐Ÿ˜‰

the following post contains members names ๐Ÿ‘ plz hit like button ๐Ÿ˜›if i miss anyone will defnitly add soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ  MEMBERS๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Moniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_shiOmRu{Rachu}

Cherrycool
                            Rein123    
                        Sweet-Devil{Pavani}
                       Meerab
                       Sanchitha
                      Mara
                     Jenny156
                       Swetha

many more kinshukians present ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒmay it take some time more to join ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ will update ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ based on like button ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
any one can join disscussions ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

vinnas thumbnail
my dear kinshukians ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜› let's start our lovely discussions ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘ ..

title will update a bit late ๐Ÿ˜ฒ due to troubling net ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜† ..

welcome to all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ chit chat well ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ..have a great time ๐Ÿ˜› โญ๏ธ ..
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice thread. Congrats on the 1st AT. 
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Beautiful Chandu! Congratulations guyz our 1st AT! โญ๏ธ
mohammedazhar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new AT
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congratulations Kinshukians ๐Ÿค— 

Our 1st AT for our Angry Handsome Perfectionist Boss 'Aarav' ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ

Chandu Thank u for making this beautiful KM AT๐Ÿค— . And I loved Lovedd the Title Darling ๐Ÿ˜Žโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ . Now we will be discussing and Dissecting every bit of KM / Aarav  here  . Hope every Kinshukian join us here .Will do Lotzz of Dhamaal and masti ๐Ÿฅณ Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 6 years ago
I am loving every part of Aarav from his CS . He is such an amazing Man with Goals , Ambition .โญ๏ธ  .He is a Complete No-Nonsense Guy . I love these kind of Guys ๐Ÿ˜ณ  . And Aarav stole my heart right from the time when he comes to know about Suchi being his Employee  and even then he doesn't say anything to her about his previous meet with her . And even appreciates her when she gives decent Presentation ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ . 
BTW How Clssy & amazing Handsome Our KM is looking in those Classy Business Suits 
Sharing this from Insta . 
Aarav VM โค๏ธ