Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

its now 3 months since you posted the note 

Sowiieee . 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: minelove24

Sorry for almost disappearing ... Excited and nervous to update.. How many friends are still here .. Dunno .. *ruhisad*

glad that you are well! 

please do update! readers are waiting! 

thanks for the response! 
minelove24 thumbnail

Part 10

Morning was chirpy affair for Annie as she was too happy..finally her chapter was finished before time.Her morning voice stirred Geet's sleep. She slowly opened her eyes just to witness very elegant painting contain royal color walls. She moved her hand on bed...wow..so soft...

Wait...

Geet snapped open her eyes...

And her head spinned 360...Ouchhh..My head...and where Iam...

Babajiii...mai kaha aa gayi??? Geet screamed in her mind.

She remember last night but nothing was clear..Last thing she remembered she is been dancing with a guy...

Wait guyyy...no Wayysss...and first she check her cloths...Hushhh...all on place..

But where was she...

Geet slowly got from bed and peeped outside. But nothing was familiar yet not so familiar...She stepped outside the room to bumped on our one and only Annie who was on wheels since morning...she was going to Maan's room when she colloid with Geet...

Good Morning Geet..How are you feeling?

Annie I am fine but I am here..I mean..

I know ..I know. What you want to ask..waise don't worry. You were at same disc where Maan bhai was and you were drunk and half-conscious so bhai brought you here...Now How's you feeling? Headache?

Umm...Geet snorted her nose for her missed sneeze ...Annie ..I am sorry. I was high last time...Umm...I need to go..Geet felt little uncomfortable as she was at Khurana Mansion for second time only and first time was just like business dinner. And What about Mr.Khurana...Don't know what she have blabbered last night and so on...

Geet..annie's voice broke her trance. Chill Geet..Bhai is chill... Don't worry And you can go home but first fresh ho  jao..then we will have breakfast. Then you go..Aise thodi jaogi...

Par Annie..

Please Geet..Request from your fan...Annie gave her flashy smile to which couldn't deny ..

Annie took her to the room and helped her with room arrangements. And left for breakfast Leaving Geet behind.

Annie got down for breakfast and Dadi as usual came to Puja thali...

Maan,annie..Kal raat ko bahot awaze aa rahi thi..Aap lpg kar kya rahe the..Humne socha ki Annie kuch dekh rahi hai TV pe Aur Maan Aap...Kuch responsibility hai ya nahi...Kal aapne dinner miss klar diya hamare sath..Aur Kaha the Aap??

Uff..Dadi got no chill...Aniie thought and some mischievous idea peeped in her mind.

Wo dadi kya hai na..kal kya hua..Maine na Hulk ke Arms mai feather dekha...And Maan gave her deadly glares to which annie smiled sheepishly.

Matlab annie? Dadi asked curiously...Sam aayi hai kya yaha...

Oh ho..dadi..Kya confidence hai apne pote pe..and Annie laughed like maniac...

Annie...Maan literally ran behind Annie to catch her..

Dadi shook her head and cleared her throght..Ab koi hame batayega..Kya baat hai..?

Are dadi bola na ...Hulk ke arms mai feather..wo na..kal Maan bhai ne Geet ko ghar laya as her car was broken and she was in same disc where Maan bhai and SAM So-Called Bhabhi been enjoying..So Geet was alone and Maan bhai brought her home..😉

Maan...Dadi narrowed her eyes...Sam ko kuch jyada hi seriously nahi le rahe aap?...Aur where is Geet then...

And she saw Geet descending from stairs...

Are ye rahi geet...annie aanounced..Dadi her car was broken and bhai gave lift. Since her home was in opposite direction so bhai requested to her to stay with me .Thik kiya na dadi bhai ne..

Geet joined them in dining area as trio was discussing there..

And annie was enjoying the situation..

Poor Geet was feeling odd between them specially infront of dadi as she was wearing tank top and shorts and her was really messy though she did comb..

And the worst was Maan who was feeling angry as well as happy due to Annie as she rescued from dadi making excuse but trapping him in front of dadi on samayara's topic..

Maan whispered in Annie's ear..Annie ki bachhi ..ll see you in evening..

Are Geet bete...Ayiye..Have a breakfast..Kaisi rahi aapki sleep..comfirtable the na aap..Dadi asked sensing her nervousness while everyone took there place on dining table..

Breakfast was silent affair today in  Khurana Mansion as dadi doesn't wanted to make Geet uncomfortable as she was looking pale and tired...Annie and Maan was busy in there fight seems like cold war..exchanging*Dekh loonga/lungi* types looks And our Geet was feeling terrible hangover and headache and badly wanted to go home asap..

After breakfast,After little discussion..It was decided that Maan will drop Geet at her home, as Annie and Dadi was going on same route..

Geet bid goodbye to DADi and annie and left with Maan..

Dadi...apko kya lagata hai..Sam acchi hai na..Annie ask while making serious face..

Annie..Maan sahi kehata hai..100 Devils ki akeli Rani hai...And both bursted into laughter knowing both having same thought ..

Drive was silent for maan and Geet..For Maan it was stealing glance wali drive while Geet was in no position to ask about yesterday or anything else..

Soon they reached at Geet's place..Maan cleared his throat to gain her attention..

Geet looked at him and then her home ..

Thank you Mr.Khurana...For yesterday..and today..

Umm..Welcome Ms.geet..Take care and have a nice day...He smiled and pulled his car back...

Soon geet ran towards the entrance ...where anju was standing waiting for her as she was Geet getting down from unknown car..

Mumma...

Soon Geet reached near entrance and  hugged Anju letting her yesterday's hangover down through her tears..

Geet beta,tu thik to hai na..Aur kal kaha thi tu?Tune phone bhi nahi uthaya sham ke baad..I was worried beta..

Mumma..I am ok..wo bas jara so tired hu..aur wo kal mai  Khurana's key aha thi...meri car raste mai break ho gayi so Mr.Khurana gave me lift..

Oh...achha chal tu frsh ho le..Breakfast lagati hut tere liye..

Mummaa..Let it be. I am done with breakfast at Khurana Mansion only..Apne kiya?

Nahi..Meri beti nahi ayi to mai kaise akele karti?

Accha? Chalo fir Aap nashta karo.. I ll seat besides you and sorry Mummaa.I should have called you..

And then rest of the Geet kept busy herself to avoid thought,Specially Mahi's thoughts as nothing was important for her than Maahi's case now..But not to forgot she texted Annie...To say thank you and ask Annie to covey her thanks to Mr. Khurana also..

Precap-And the investigation begins..

Propose?? Whom to Whom?

Ohk guys..I am back. I know its been 3 and more months...But I was really help up with Work. Sorry for late guys..

And about this update. I know its kinda out of track wala and filler update. But from next update..i will be back on track. Tab tak ke liye please support. Please...

Waiting for your comment and likes...

Love you..

Edited by minelove24 - 5 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice update
like the way annie tease maan in front of daadi 
geet thanks maan for helping her 
khwaishfan thumbnail
welcome back! thanks for updating! 

Part 10

marvelous update! nicely written! 

can understand Geet's feelings! Annie is so sweet! 

love the bond between Annie and Maan! 

interesting precap! update soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
thanks for the pm! 
already read and commented! 

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome
 Geet was confused after she wakes up but Annie cleared hr doubt y she's here 
Geet was un hurry hr mom was worried 

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating
Feeling good to see you
Let me remind first few previous parts
Well this update is nice
Annie maan both are really kids
Geet stuck with them
Annie save maaneet
Now waiting for next part
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey ...so glad to hear from you and WELCOME BACK ðŸ¤—

I have hit the like button before even reading as I am so excited to see you back. 😃 Will read it tomorrow and comment.

taahir004 thumbnail
Welcome Back 

Thank you for updating was really missing this story