MaNan FF: Colliding Forces (Chapter 2C Updated 24 July'18 Page:4)

miss_writer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello people! I am miss_writer, the author of LOVE IS IN THE AIR. I abruptly ended that FF as it wasn't getting much response but as writing can never leave me so I am back with a new FF- Colliding Forces.

Two souls lost, tattered and broken.  The Universe wove them from a single constellation, every atom in them comes from a star. But one loves the star and one hates it with equal passion. One covers the pain behind the smile and the other behind arrogance. Friends are the souls to their bodies.
Similar yet opposite.
One is the sun that rises after kissing the dawn, the other is created for the night skies. After enduring so much, they collide. But will they survive?
Cause they are the ones who want to save the world without being noticed...

So, sleepy forumites, wake up!
Do share your views
And I am more active on Wattpad, this is my id @missarcane_writer

Signing off,
Arcane

INDEX

Prologue: Below

Edited by miss_writer - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_writer thumbnail
Meet the Characters

Meet the FAB 5

Blue-blooded spoiled teens ready to make your life a living nightmare. Dexterous music players sharing a friendship that is bounded by the stardust. Their friendship is like the blue of the sea cradled by the moonlight. Peaceful yet palpable to fight the battles against life.

Name: Manik Malhotra a.k.a hot stuff.

Parents: Nyonika Malhotra and Raj Malhotra.

Appearance: A Greek God delivered by the Gods of the Mount Olympus.

Instrument: Guitar with lead vocals.

Relationship status: Single though everybody's in love with him.

How the world knows him: Sinfully hot. Stinking rich. Arrogance is running in his blood. Ultra talented.

How his friends know him: An enigma woven with the stardust. A thief who can steal their pain, stress and if necessary even their deaths. Cocooned in the layers of mystery with a heart of gold but wounded with fractures.

His Mantra: When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.

Name: Cabir Dhawan

Parents: Sanjana Dhawan and Rishi Dhawan

Appearance: A deadly combo of the guy next door and the bad boy.

Instrument: The coolest drummer.

Relationship Status: Taken by food.

How the world knows him: A terrible flirt with wondrous and innovative pick lines. Sometimes he really can be that hormonal skirt chaser.

How his friends know him: Mr. Joker. A typical Bollywood drama queen with a killer sense of humour. (except the cheesy pick up lines)

His Mantra: If you listen closely, you will hear me not caring.

Name: Mukti Vardhan a.k.a. Wildcat

Parents: Password is required.

Appearance: Stereotypical tomboy with "Goth clothes." Kohl cat eyes hiding the wildfire.

Instrument: An electric guitar with female vocals.

Relationship Status: Cats cannot be tamed, duh!

How the world knows her: I don't give a *u**.

How her friends know her: A bird with broken wings yet with sharp claws. Her heart is gold sprinkled with snowflakes. A fallen angel. She's that friend who can make everything alright in everyone's life except hers.

Her Mantra: Alcohol doesn't solve any problems but neither does milk.

Name: Alya Saxena aka Barbie Doll

Parents: Shruti and Siddharth Saxena

Instrument: Keyboard.

Relationship Status: Madly in love with Dhruv Vedant.

Appearance: That eye candy with glorious designer clothes and spiky five inch Jimmy Choo's. She's that colourful insect which is the most poisonous.

How the world knows her: In arms with the shy, geeky Dhruv. She's is that girl with whom you could have a long discussion about the latest showcased catwalks on Milan. The world is at her stilettos. The angelic smile you crush on in your dreams.

How her friends know her: That girl whose face has seen more tears than the makeup. Her smile which brightens their day but as the saying goes prettiest smile hides the most pain.

Her Mantra: If it's not in Vogue, it doesn't exist.

Name: Dhruv Vedant

Parents: Payal and Ashish Vedant.

Appearance: The hood.

Instrument: Guitar.

Relationship Status: In love with Alya Saxena, his childhood friend.

How the world knows him: The shy, introverted guy in relationship with the eye candy of SPACE, Alya Saxena. His majestic music talents keep girls awake till late night.

How his friends know him: A listening ear who could be by your side even in the prison if need arises. His calming presence encourages the band to fight against their battles.

His Mantra: Dance on the edge of mysteries.

Meet the Untamed Embers

Friendship runs in their blood like fire and music, it is the fuel to this fire. When the world snatched everything away from them, they were determined to become a tornado but with a heartbeat. Their heart recklessly plays with matches. Renegade musicians whose music style describe their rebellion. They cannot be tamed, hot as embers but soft as silk that is if you don't mess with them.

Name: Nandini Murthy

Parents: Vaidehi and Nandkishore Murthy

Appearance: The girl whose face isn't caked with make-up. Simple smile decorates her face.

Instrument: Veena, classical guitar and lead female vocals

Relationship Status: In relationship with fictional characters.

How the world knows her: A down to earth girl who prefers to stick through her own devices. Unless you dare to mess with her, in that case get ready to watch fireworks of satire, attitude and arrogance.

How her friends know her: A soul brimming with zest and vibrancy. A closet broken who wears the mask of a charming and alluring smile. The guardian angel of the Untamed Embers. She's a paradox, either wildly nave or dangerously intelligent.

Her Mantra: Don't think. It complicates things, just feel and if it feels like home, then follow its path.

Name: Navya Naveli

Parents: ------

Appearance: The Indian salwar and kameez with traditional jootis.

Instrument: Harmonium

Relationship Status: Single.

How the world knows her: A high- spirited girl full of drama and striking display. A loquacious girl with a North Indian accent. A misfit in the Untamed Embers.

How her friends know her: A girl who sees the good in everything. Her unfailing ability to see the best in everything makes her the most beautiful girl in this world. That movie bug who can flirt with those filmy pick up lines.

Her Mantra: If I was meant to be controlled, I would have come with a remote.

Name: Abhimanyu Thakkar

Parents: Anushree Thakkar and Aditya Thakkar.

Appearance: The guy with a cute smile.

Instrument: Flute. Beatboxing. Lead male vocals

Relationship Status: Sleeping in my bed diagonally.

How the world knows him: That funny guy everybody drools over. He's the one you could fall in love without knowing it. The good guy who can make anybody smile

How his friends know him: The friend without whom you cannot survive the darkest times of your life. A survivor.

His Mantra: Never judge a person until you know what they did to survive.

Name: Aryaman

Parents: -----

Appearance: The guy who can have the perfect messy hair.

Instrument: Tabla.

Relationship Status: Depends on who is asking.

How the world knows him: Strikingly good-looking. Keep his secrets to himself. Make girls drool and guys jealous.

How his friends know him: A guy who has fought so many wars and still never gave up. A possesive friend who could make you feel wanted and irritate the shit out of you. That friend whom you can cal at 3:00 am just to share your fears and he'll treat you with your favourite ice-cream.

His Mantra: Know your worth and then add tax.

So, how's it?

Do share your views.

Arcane

Edited by miss_writer - 6 years ago
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsm
interesting
plz continue 
miss_writer thumbnail

PROLOGUE

"Why aren't you afraid of me? his husky and a slight plangent voice terrorized me. This guy is one of those people who can persuade you to change your answers, your ideas and hell, even your life.

Damn! Why does he have to be good in everything? Looks, voice, music, torso- Heck, Nandini focus! Aiyappa! I inhaled and exhaled to calm my pounding heartbeat. My emotions are running on a marathon today. Faex! Nandini, answer him with a comeback.

"Seriously, Manik? I have worst nightmares about failing Psychology, I grinned. That was good.

"Then Miss Murthy, let's make your nightmares more terrifying and hot, he replied in his ever frightening voice with threatening pauses.

"Terrifying, yes. Hot, absolutely not, I reasoned, smoothly taking step backwards.

He raised in eyebrows in surprise. "Do you not think I am hot enough?

"N-no. Course, not. Yes. I over-smiled. Faex! I stammered in front of this khadoos' monster.

"Accha? he again questioned. "Oh! Nandu, let's be serious, we're talking about me here, he flaunted. Suddenly he placed his muscular hands on both the sides of the wall, caging me. Kya karoon mein iss lamp post ka. Monster kahi ka!

"Monster! Let me go, I shouted.

"Aw! Nandu. Pehle batao why do you not hate me? he questioned me again. An idea suddenly popped in my head. I crawled out underneath his hands in a jiffy.

"I don't know if you're aware of this, but I am quite petite, I spoke as a matter of fact with that stupid additional grin of mine.

"Really? I had no idea in this enmity of ours that you're shorter than I am, he scowled in annoyance.

I giggled at his folly satire. Stupid Nandini! Stop over-smiling. The pain will vanish. Do not keep thinking about it, please. Though I was in a tussle with this guy but my mind was in a tussle with those thoughts. Manik glared at me.

"I am not going to spontaneously combust, Manik. Do not glare at me, I smiled way too hard. This was the limit. My friends by now may have realised my vulnerability but he wouldn't.

His eyes were flickering with fire. Fire of anger and pain. I should not play with this disguised monster. He is commendable at transforming his pain into anger   Stupid me, this arrogance faade was a sign written in bold, BEWARE! HURT MONSTER AHEAD'

"Nandini, what's wrong? his husky voice was showing concern with every sound wave. The fire in his caramel eyes replaced with a teeny weeny bit concern. Concern for me? When pigs fly.

"Nothing's wrong. I replied, smiling to my fullest ear to ear smile.

"Nandini, only if your eyes could lie, I would have believed you, Manik smiled, confidence dripping in his voice.

"What do you mean, Manik? I replied without a smile this time. Aiyappa! No. Don't let him guess that flaw. He's an ememy. Please I will do-

"You over-smile, Nandini. You smile a lot when you're in pain, he whispered. A whisper which calmed my pounding heart as though it had waited for years to remove the peel off this smiling Nandini. No, Nandini. Darling, please do not show him your vulnerabilities. I inhaled. Let's play some blame game.

"You wear that arrogance mask when you're in pain. Meine tum se kabhi pucha kyu. Atleast I am trying to reduce the heartache by smiling, I replied with honesty.

"You cannot reduce your heartache without expressing your pain, he smiled lightly, a duh smile.

"Apne aap ko physically harm karke tum emotionally theek kaise hoge, Manik? I questioned him, looking intently at his bruised hand. He closed his eyes as if he was exhausted for so long. His jaws clenched and his cheek bones tightened a little. I decided to continue.

"You are a wild, summer wind and I am a silent English rain. We hide our pain. It doesn't matter behind smiles or anger. But we do. Agar tum sapna ho, Manik toh mein khawab hu. Just the words are different, meaning remains the same.

Arrogance faded away from his way. He scrunched up his face back into that thinking mode of his

He ruffled his hair and exercised his face.

"Run, Nandini, my subconscious yelled at me. However, I decided to wait. I wanted to know what would he say next even if I need to be vulnerable in front of him.

"You're right. We want to save the world without being noticed, he gave a sad smile as he gazed at me. This guy can make me feel so vulnerable and overwhelming at the same time. "We want to save our friends and family from  the pain, give them world's happiness however, we want our pain to be hidden, he spoke with determination written on his face. A mature determination to continue the same tradition to protect his friends.

"Manik, I said and he looked at me. "I will always notice you whether you save the world or ruin your hand like this. Whenever, you need to shout on somebody, call me, I assured him. I do not know whether he need that kind of assurance but words left my mouth before I realised.

He chuckled. "Whenever you need to pour your heart out, call me, Nandini. I trust you.

"And that's why, Mr. Malhotra, I do not hate you, I said and flipped my hair. I walked away with a grin lurking on my face. An honest one, mind well.

I am not getting much response but its alright!

Even if I have a single loyal reader. I will post.

Dedicated to @ROOP0605

Arcane

Edited by miss_writer - 6 years ago
miss_writer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ROOP0605

awsm

interesting
plz continue 

Thanks!
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This ff seems promising. The character sketch made me ROFL ðŸ˜† You actually managed to pull them so easily. One can easily find out about any character from that CC. I love that. Prologue is really good. MaNan are so amazing. They are always for each other and that's the thing I like about them the most. Love it. Cont soon. PM me if possible. 
And response tumhe kam hi milega kyu ki yeh forum dead hai...yaha kuch countable members aate hai...Mai hi haapte mai ek bar ati hu.
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome updates...
Luved it...
Thnx for the pm...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing,
Interesting,
Thanks,
Eagerly waiting for next part
arshuaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
beautifully written...
Luved it...
Thnx for pm...😊
egarly waiting...
sorry for late reply...
miss_writer thumbnail

Originally posted by: manancraze

This ff seems promising. The character sketch made me ROFL ðŸ˜† You actually managed to pull them so easily. One can easily find out about any character from that CC. I love that. Prologue is really good. MaNan are so amazing. They are always for each other and that's the thing I like about them the most. Love it. Cont soon. PM me if possible. 

And response tumhe kam hi milega kyu ki yeh forum dead hai...yaha kuch countable members aate hai...Mai hi haapte mai ek bar ati hu.

Thanks for your support.
Will surely PM you.
I know its sad that ky2 fans are hibernating.
Arcane