Users

Frequent Posters

hugsandkisses thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
That slot is cursed . Nothing lasts for long :(
Jhinka_Roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no... prime time slot? 😕 Hope the showrunners will not give in to demands of the channel in order to get high TRPs!
DON'T want rushed love stories, illogical twists, verbally/emotionally abusive or overtly aggressive love interest to be paired opposite the girl typically promoted as 'Nayi Soch' (again ) on this show. 

Speaking of uniqueness, someone suggested me a show called 'Maryada' years ago. Tried to follow it but gave up soon 'cause it was way too melodramatic. Wish this show remains positively different and succeeds in maintaining the balance between thrilling moments and lighter situations.  Edited by Jhinka_Roy - 6 years ago
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
I know everyone is worried about the trp pressure this show might face due to it's changed time slot.That pressure will always be there.but shifting will lead to more exporure to audience and acceptance.
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Such good news but can it compete with Shakti?? Which I'm sure it will as it all the family drama etc. I hope SP doesn't shut it down quickly due to the change in timeslot though. The pressure at that time slot is strong... I'll rather have it at the same time slot and know for sure that it will run for a long time. But, now they will have to change the story line to compete and give competition to the other shows. Edited by _KOMAL - 6 years ago
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No no no, my worst fears materialise! There is cut throat TRP pressure at 8 pm! Hell! It's the start of core prime time! It will battle Shakti and mehak
Mehak - am not worried about it but Shakti is extremely strong in that time band! A top 10 show. While am confident of our show, I don't want it to bow down to the very elements I mentioned in my fun post and constant interferencd from star! 
R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I just hope it does not become a victim of trp pressure. Otherwise its a very good news. The actors, the creative and everybody deserves every ounce of the popularity they'll get out of this time shift. Bas, story na suffer kare.
adityarox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont want change in time slot 8pm pe trp pressure bahut hai star plus dusra mouka bhi nhi deta if trp kam hui to sidha band karta hai aur uparse tracks me bahut changes aate hai im not happy with this developement
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I will be so happy if this happens cos 6 pm is not working for me 😃
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adityarox

i dont want change in time slot 8pm pe trp pressure bahut hai star plus dusra mouka bhi nhi deta if trp kam hui to sidha band karta hai aur uparse tracks me bahut changes aate hai im not happy with this developement

Very true but I think this show got lots of good chances for good trp with 8 pm slots! Let's hope for the best!
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no ...not happy abt it. Trp  pressure might force the CVs to make changes in its storyline & that wld kill the essence of it... Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 6 years ago