Preeran os does he love her (preeta's feelings)

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Preeta was sitting in the police station consoling shristi. Their mother was arrested because of the rat poison found in kheer during engagement and guests fell ill everything went wrong. No one listened and Kareena aunty phoned the police got her mother arrested she pleaded with everyone no one listened even Rishabh did not listen as his Dadi's health got affected. She thought Rishabh as her friend but he left her when she needed more yes his Dadi was not in a good health but how can he believe that her mother would do something like that ? Wasn't he who trusted his mother and gave her the contract she did not ask him help? Did she?. Preeta found shristi asleep her strong sister did not sleep yesterday and now she slept in her lap crying. From yesterday they are there in the police station waiting to meet their mother but no one is allowing. They spent the night in the police station waiting to meet their mother. Preeta's eyes widened to see Karan entering with sameer there .
What were they doing here? Are they here to file a FIR against her mother.
She saw Karan going towards the inspector cabin and giving him a file and the next thing what she saw the inspector asking the constable to do something. Karan and sameer stood here waiting for something. Preeta slowly got up from her place distributing shristi's sleep and walked towards Karan .
" Karan bhai are you sure? U are baling out Sarla aunty if Rishabh bhai and Kareena Bua gets to know " said sameer.
" I'm more than sure sameer. Do you think preeta's mother will do something like that. There is something wrong I will find it later. But I can't let preeta's mother suffer " said Karan.
Preeta froze on the spot hearing what Karan said. Was she so wrong about Karan? He was actually helping her out?.
Preeta saw Sarla maa brought out of the lockup and Karan folding his hands and apologizing to her. She went towards her mother and hugged her. Shristi came later and did the same. Preeta asked shristi to go with Sarla as she had formalities to complete. Karan asked sameer to drop s
shristi and Sarla aunty home. Sameer agreed .
As everyone left. Karan looked at preeta and asked " what formalities you have to complete? ".
" thanks " said preeta with gratitude in her eyes.
" I actually saved your mother because I know she would not do anything like that. So stop saying sorry. I should actually apologize in behalf of my family " said Karan.
The next what preeta did was something which Karan did not expect. She actually hugged him tightly and started sobbing. Karan could just rub her back to clam her down.
" preeta stop crying please " Karan pleaded. Her tears which usually makes him weak, it made him actually go against his brother and come to police station to bail her mother out. Whole night where others were angry for trusting preeta and family Even his brother it was he who was worried for preeta and restless for her well being.
" I was afraid Karan. I was acting strong in front of shristi which I'm not . I begged everyone no one listened " said preeta in choked voice.
Karan wiped her tears and cupped her face and said " I'm here I will not let anything happen to you. I will drop you home ".
Karan pulled preeta out of the police station and driving her home.
" Karan what will happen Rishabh ji comes to know about what you did for us " asked preeta.
" before that I will bring whole truth in front of everyone. I have hired the detective till evening the real culprit will be in front of everyone " said Karan.
How can someone be so good thought preeta.
" your house see you in even
ening " said Karan.
Preeta went inside the house after giving Karan a smile.

Preeta was filling her job application in another place as Now she will never go to that house because of which everything happens. Though Karan lives there but also she would not.
" di Karan is such a good person " said shristi.
Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.
" you know shristi I always thought Rishabh is better than Karan but once you know Karan you would love him "said Sarla maa.
" I said u first only Karan is the best "said Dadi.
Preeta smiled hearing it and continued filling her form.
A message came in her phone from Karan. " bring everyone to kukum bhagya hall ".
Preeta was confused but she did as told. She persuaded everyone and took everyone to the hall. Preeta found all the guest of the engagement party here with lutra family. Sherlyn and Kareena aunty were giving her disgusting looks and Rishabh had a blank expression. "Why did Karan call her here? " thought preeta. Shristi was asking same question.
Suddenly everyone attention went to the stage where Karan was standing. With smirk in his face Karan spoke with attitude " hi guys sorry for disturbing you all but I want to tell people something .u all people would remember my brother's engagement where rat poison was found in the Kheer let's see who mixed it "
Karan signalled sameer to do something. Sameer obliged .
A video was played where Sherlyn was found mixing rat poison in the kheer in the kitchen.
Preeta looked at sherlyn shocked all the colors on sherlyn's face got drained.
" dear guests thanks for coming for .u can leave " said Karan.
The guests left the hall not before apologizing to her mother . Some went and scolded sherlyn.
After all the guests went.
" sherlyn I never expected this from you " said rakhi .
"aunty sorry " said sherlyn.
" I'm breaking my Rishabh's engagement with you . U are not worth to become my daughter in law " said rakhi angrily.
" bhabhi what are you doing? Karan what was the need to show this video in front of all the guests. You spoiled our reputation " said Kareena.
" what about preeta's reputation which was spoiled. Her mother was arrested because of sherlyn. She begged everyone but no one listened to her " said Karan angrily pissed off.
"Karan is right. I am sorry Kareena Now I will choose my sons bride by myself " said rakhi.
Even karan's Dadi agreed.
" sherlyn give the engagement ring and leave " said rakhi.
Sherlyn could not do anything she went away giving the ring and giving disgusting looks for preeta who did not care.
Everyone apologized to preeta and her mother.
" I'm sorry preeta " said Rishabh genuinely.
" it's not ok Rishabh ji I wish I could not forgive people but I can't. I'm forgiving you all because of Karan. He was there when no one was there. It's sarcastic u consider me as my friend but it was Karan who did the duties. " said preeta looking towards Karan smiling who smiled back.
" but preeta " said Rishabh trying to explain himself but preeta stopped him and said " I know Rishabh ji ur dadi was also victim of sherlyn's planning so you were concerned about her but tell me wasn't Karan equally worried about his Dadi. Then why did he trust me? Leave it I forgive you all but I'm not joining work back my family has suffered enough please don't force me " said preeta firmly.
No one could do anything.
" fine preeta we will not ask you to work in our house. But we have proposal beta. I want you as my Rishabh's bride. I agreed for sherlyn because of Kareena otherwise I always liked you for my son " said rakhi.
Preeta and her family was too shocked to react and Karan's heart pained for unknown reason .
" but Karan bhai and preeta " kritika was stopped by Karan before she complete her sentence.
Everyone was confused by hearing kritika. But preeta's next sentence was what took everyone by shock.
" I can't marry Rishabh ji I love Karan " said preeta.
Shristi was happy so was kritika. Karan's heart danced but he gave no expression.
"what? " asked rakhi.
" yaa maa Even Karan bhai confessed it to me . I thought they will confess to everyone during the engagement " said kritika.
"Karan is it true? "asked his mother.
Karan nodded his head.
" then nothing has gone wrong instead of Rishabh ,preeta will come as karan's wife to our house "said Dadi. Kareena was mad at this but could not do anything.
" Sarla ji will you give preeta's 's hand to our hand" said rakhi.
Sarla nodded her head happily.
" mom before going ahead with marriage .me and preeta need some time please don't hurry. If you want we will do the engagement " said Karan.
Everyone agreed and went to discuss things leaving preeta, Rishabh and Karan.
" when did you start liking Karan preeta? . U was hating him"asked Rishabh.
Preeta looked at Karan intensely and said " when he saved me from goons, when he flirts with me, when he brings the fighter preeta in me, when he trusted me when not even you trusted , when he makes me smile unknown to him ."
Preeta looked at Rishabh and said " I liked you Rishabh ji but when I understood Karan I started loving him. U know I always used to tell Karan that if I had to choose between you and him I would choose u but when I started to understand him and know him I can't tell the same. "
Preeta went towards Karan and holds his wrist and asks "shall we go. Everyone would be waiting for us ".
Karan nodded and went with her.
As they went outside preeta left his hand and said " look I'm sorry for telling that I love you in front of all. I did not want to marry Rishabh ji ."
"why did not you want to marry bhai? He was perfect according to you " said Karan.
" I don't know but my heart does not agree "said preeta.
ur heart agreed to tell love stories about us. I knew Ms psycho you love me " said Karan teasing her.
" look. Act for sometime then I will tell the truth to everyone " said preeta irritated.
" fine don't cruse me for what I'm going to do now " said Karan.
Before preeta can react. Karan leaned close to her and kissed her cheeks and ran away. Preeta was astonished by his step but was not angry a blush formed on her face but when she saw the family seeing her and shristi's mischievous look she understood they saw the scene she was embarrassed.
She turned back to find Rishabh's blank expression . She ran towards the house without facing them but heard all the sounds of laughter.
Preeta locked herself in the room and was confused about her feelings. When she remembered something.
how dare you kiss me in front of sherlyn " said preeta angrily.
" oh mental I did not kiss you. Waise Karan kisses people only whom he loves understood " said Karan leaning closely to her.

Was Karan in love with her ? Thought preeta confused.
OK guys I wrote this on the current track. I will update my another os soon.
Edited by aishwarya12joys - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
just wow amazing loved it beautifully penned pls more on Preeta n Karan

Originally posted by: Karan.Preeta

just wow amazing loved it beautifully penned pls more on Preeta n Karan

Thanks dear
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Aish.. Full on dhamakedaar..
Kissi and hug... Both.. Great.
This was a full package.. Loved it..
Waiting for your next OS

Originally posted by: vu1998

Aish.. Full on dhamakedaar..

Kissi and hug... Both.. Great.
This was a full package.. Loved it..
Waiting for your next OS

Thanks dear
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG I loved this
if this is how things play out I will love it

Do write more!

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

OMG I loved this

if this is how things play out I will love it

Do write more!

Thanks dear
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read a spoiler somewhere that Karan would be the one to bail Sarla out of jail & this was a great take on that 👏

But then the take it took of him calling EVERY SINGLE GUEST! Such a Karan Luthra thing to do.. Make a big show of things 😆

And then a fake love proposal (that didn't seem very fake 😆 )

Overall I loved it 😃

Originally posted by: falala333

I read a spoiler somewhere that Karan would be the one to bail Sarla out of jail & this was a great take on that 👏

But then the take it took of him calling EVERY SINGLE GUEST! Such a Karan Luthra thing to do.. Make a big show of things 😆

And then a fake love proposal (that didn't seem very fake 😆 )

Overall I loved it 😃

Thanks.