Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

He sings SO well, perfect keys and the voice OMG !!A born rockstar ❀️ Can never get enough of him.

His attitude is such a killer. Its such a joy to listen him singing,  such a gorgeous barritone. . I love him 

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

Thanks a lot...may be next weekend I will try to watch one of them.πŸ˜›

Did you watch kapoor and sons yet ?

From Pak serials you can also watch Numm and Armaan. Armaan.us a very light hearted film and its romantic too. 

Originally posted by: TheRager

What is Kuch Pyar Ke Rang Aise Bhi? You mean Kuch Pyaar Ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha? By the middle of the show I really hated his character though they redeem him later. But Fawad looked probably his best on that show. 

Also his performance here is so so underrated. Mujtaba is the only character of the show that has a journey and the transformation was performed so fabulously. He also had a great comic timing.

I love this show because of Fawad and Mikaal β€οΈ
Inayyat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

I loved it...I have watched it 3 times already...πŸ˜†...I have watched Humsafar too❀️...any other drama of Fawad that is popular?

Try Baaghi ..it doesnt star fawad tho but its awesome..

Originally posted by: TheRager

What is Kuch Pyar Ke Rang Aise Bhi? You mean Kuch Pyaar Ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha? By the middle of the show I really hated his character though they redeem him later. But Fawad looked probably his best on that show. 

Ooops, I only remembered the kuch pyar part and then googled it but the first thing that came up was this and then I just copy pasted it here...πŸ˜†...Yep, I hated him for dumping Sanam and that too for moneybut he got nicely fried after that before he found his brains back..πŸ˜†By that time the second lead caught up and stole the show , at least for me...πŸ˜ƒ

What's that other show where he played the fanatic where he kidnaps a girl and marries her and what not?...That's a good show too...

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Also his performance here is so so underrated. Mujtaba is the only character of the show that has a journey and the transformation was performed so fabulously. He also had a great comic timing.

I love this show because of Fawad and Mikaal β€οΈ

Of course and that's because even with 4 leads in the show clearly his is the most central part...Even then I felt Mikhaal& Sanam together took over the show towards the end...As an audience you stop worrying about Mujtaba after he dumand want to know and see more about that cute couple...
^ hasna kaiko?πŸ˜† Edited by cricketfan1 - 6 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

^ hasna kaiko?πŸ˜†

Bas aise hiπŸ˜†

But tell me this...Fawad enjoys more popularity and following in India than in Pakistan? I am asking this because my Pakistani friend rolls eyes whenever I say something nice about him and how I think he is so talented etc...πŸ€“
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

But tell me this...Fawad enjoys more popularity and following in India than in Pakistan? I am asking this because my Pakistani friend rolls eyes whenever I say something nice about him and how I think he is so talented etc...πŸ€“

No.. He is quite popular in Pak too.. IN fact one of the most popular actors we have.. Its just Pakistan does not really have the superstar craze kinda thing going so swooning over people is not all that common πŸ˜†