Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

No.. He is quite popular in Pak too.. IN fact one of the most popular actors we have.. Its just Pakistan does not really have the superstar craze kinda thing going so swooning over people is not all that common πŸ˜†

I have seen many Pakistanis say they dont care for stars. But I find the opposite. Pakistanis are crazier for stars than Indians are. Here is one lady writing who worked in Pakistan about the BW craze among Pakistanis. 

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/sunday-chronicle/shelf-life/090717/slice-of-pakistani-life.html

The book chronicles the Pakistani lifestyle, offering deep insights into the average Pakistani mindset. Their obsession with Bollywood makes for a hilarious read. Were you ever asked to share your experiences of meeting stars?
Unfortunately, I don't know any Bollywood stars but yes, people love Indian films which run to full houses, never mind the quality, and filmy gossip on which I am equally low. So when the Karachi press club delegation visited Mumbai, high on the agenda was meeting Aamir Khan, which they did and it was a lifetime experience for all of them, much to my amusement.

Even this forum and SM I have seen some absolutely crazy BW fans from Pakistan. I wont take names but most know who they are. I can only conclude Pakistanis are crazy about BW and dont care for home grown stars. 
Edited by TheRager - 6 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Ooops, I only remembered the kuch pyar part and then googled it but the first thing that came up was this and then I just copy pasted it here...πŸ˜†...Yep, I hated him for dumping Sanam and that too for moneybut he got nicely fried after that before he found his brains back..πŸ˜†By that time the second lead caught up and stole the show , at least for me...πŸ˜ƒ

What's that other show where he played the fanatic where he kidnaps a girl and marries her and what not?...That's a good show too...

I think you are talking about Khuda Kay Liye where he is played a fanatic. That was a movie and not a show. I havent seen it so cant say how good or bad it is. My recos would be Kapoor & Sons, ZGH, Humsafar, Dastaan, Behadd. Few more like Khoobsurat, Kuch Pyaar Ka, Akbari Asghari for timepass. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheRager

I have seen many Pakistanis say they dont care for stars. But I find the opposite. Pakistanis are crazier for stars than Indians are. Here is one lady writing who worked in Pakistan about the BW craze among Pakistanis. 

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/sunday-chronicle/shelf-life/090717/slice-of-pakistani-life.html

The book chronicles the Pakistani lifestyle, offering deep insights into the average Pakistani mindset. Their obsession with Bollywood makes for a hilarious read. Were you ever asked to share your experiences of meeting stars?
Unfortunately, I don't know any Bollywood stars but yes, people love Indian films which run to full houses, never mind the quality, and filmy gossip on which I am equally low. So when the Karachi press club delegation visited Mumbai, high on the agenda was meeting Aamir Khan, which they did and it was a lifetime experience for all of them, much to my amusement.

Even this forum and SM I have seen some absolutely crazy BW fans from Pakistan. I wont take names but most know who they are. I can only conclude Pakistanis are crazy about BW and dont care for home grown stars. 

You misunderstood.. I meant the superstar craze for our own people.. Maybe because it is quite easy to gain access to them.. I am a huge Shahid fan but I wouldn't be swooning over him considering I can meet him whenever I want.. Thats what I meant
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
FK sings so well.. 😳
TFS! :)

No.. He is quite popular in Pak too.. IN fact one of the most popular actors we have.. Its just Pakistan does not really have the superstar craze kinda thing going so swooning over people is not all that common πŸ˜†

Not true...This same friend swoons over Hrithik and SRK in such a way that even I get taken aback...πŸ˜†...She is like gosh Indians are lucky in one thing and that is they have best looking men...πŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
He's rockstar
I m do loving it my Tl filled with fawad gifs n pics.
N also hi jam sessions with xulfi sir.
We r following Ep since 15 yrs sp whole bunch is excited .

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Not true...This same friend swoons over Hrithik and SRK in such a way that even I get taken aback...πŸ˜†...She is like gosh Indians are lucky in one thing and that is they have best looking men...πŸ˜†

Already replied to this in the previous postπŸ˜† Our stars are more accesible to us and thus do not generate the craze.. I mean why would you be crazy about someone you couple meet with a bit of tag o do?πŸ˜†
At bold: I gotta disagree.. πŸ˜†

Already replied to this in the previous postπŸ˜† Our stars are more accesible to us and thus do not generate the craze.. I mean why would you be crazy about someone you couple meet with a bit of tag o do?πŸ˜†
At bold: I gotta disagree.. πŸ˜†

Well we are talking about looks here...aka each to their own! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Well we are talking about looks here...aka each to their own! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

All this Fawad talk made me go back to ZGH on Netflix...Oh God the show being so misogynist, is still irresistible...☺️