RISHTA FF ||WE GOT MARRIED|| CHAP 3 UPDATED PG 5 ON 28/9

mafaz29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

RISHTA : WE GOT MARRIED

Hello, Fazza here. I present my first work on Rishta. My apology for any mistakes. Feel free to leave comments and likes. Do tell me if you are interested to have pm from me.

INDEX

CHAPTER 1: SHE IS

CHAPTER 2: DAISY

CHAPTER 3: IF IT'S YOU

Edited by mafaz29 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mafaz29 thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH : Characters remain the same with a little bit of twist revealed in future πŸ˜‰

PROLOGUE

Disclaimer: Not proofread.

"If there is a doctor on board, would you please make yourself known to a member of the cabin crew? the announcement echoed throughout the plane. Preeta, a 27 years old physician was on the way coming back to India after completing her study, she pressed the button alerting the cabin crew that she was ready to lend her hand.

"Thank you so much doctor, I can't thank you enough, you helped a lot said a grateful gentleman look dapper in his suit. "Pleasure is mine, please ensure that he will be admitted to hospital as soon as we landed, I'm afraid he might require more monitoring as an inpatient.replied Preeta.

She was leaving after ensuring the condition was stable. "Wait, may I know your name? his voice halted her path towards the economy class's seat. "I'm preeta answered her with a smile. "Doctor preeta, what a lovely name... I mean a nice name, by the way I'm Rishabh, thanks again for helping my father. Rishabh Luthra replied and both parted their ways unknown to them destiny will seal the deal for them forever.

So that's it from me for the teasing part, I hope my story did make sense. I will continue to write more and post the first chapter ASAP.

AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
& by the way awesome RishTa edit. 😳   πŸ‘πŸΌ
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely love the banner ❀️
Update soon...!!! 
.Aurora. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Banner is beautiful
Interesting storyline! Update soon 😊
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Banner is so beautiful 
Amazing Start Faza !
Was away from the forum , now definitely will come back to read the updates of the story ! πŸ‘
PM me πŸ˜Ž
mafaz29 thumbnail
Ola amigos!πŸ€— I'm presenting you the first chapter of the story. Any comments and likes will be much appreciated.😊

CHAPTER 1: SHE IS

DISCLAIMER: NOT PROOFREAD

You come to me from some place far away

My heart trembles, how can I express my feeling?

You stole my heart from the start

And give me an incurable sickness

I want to become a flowerpot. I pray always

I'll become a flowerpot that sits on your small windowsills

Though I can't speak or want anything at all

I'll be able to see you smile and feel your touch once a while

And I'll be the one gazing at your face as you sleep

"If there is a doctor on board, would you please make yourself known to a member of the cabin crew? the announcement echoed throughout the plane. Preeta, a 27 years old physician was on the way coming back to India after completing her study, she pressed the button alerting the cabin crew that she was ready to lend her hand. One of the crew lead her to the patient.

An elderly man appeared weak and pale. Beads of cold sweat made an appearance on his forehead. "Sir, I'm doctor preeta here, I'm going to help you, if you can hear me, please do squeeze my hand instruction done by preeta. The man in need squeezed her hand but unable to talk due to weakness and with those gesture, preeta got an idea with what was going on. She saw another clue; a wristband stated the man was indeed diabetic, it gave her another clue. "Is he travelling alone? asked preeta. "No doctor, I'm with him, his son.replied a man. "Thank god, may I know did he carries along his medication, any injection specifically name glucagon? I think your father had a very low blood sugar currently and may I know when was his last meal? Did he took any medication before that? asked her knowing the urgency. "Dad did not take his breakfast since we are in rush for the flight and yes, I saw him taking the insulin injection. He did carried along the glucagon thingy, I will bring it for you now. Replied the gentleman calmly even though his father in a medical emergency.

After giving the life-saving injection, the elderly man shown a recovery. Preeta did the necessities to ensure that her patient was indeed stable. "Thank you so much doctor, I can't thank you enough, you helped a lot said a grateful gentleman look dapper in his suit. "Pleasure is mine, please ensure that he will be admitted to hospital as soon as we landed, I'm afraid he might require more monitoring as an inpatient. replied Preeta. The gentleman agreed before Preeta excused herself.

She was leaving after ensuring the condition was stable. "Wait, may I know your name? his voice halted her path towards the economy class's seat. "I'm preeta answered her with a smile. "Doctor preeta, what a lovely name... I mean a nice name, by the way I'm Rishabh, thanks again for helping my father. Rishabh Luthra replied and both parted their ways unknown to them destiny will seal the deal for them forever. Some of the passengers and crew were thanking and congratulating her for saving a life. Preeta humbly received it and tried to have a rest for another hours before landed in India and meeting her family which was her ultimate motive. Meanwhile Rishabh was busy taking care his father and his mind was still stuck with presence of Preeta just now. He was not a man whom easily smitten by a woman but somehow a different vibe was given by Preeta, perhaps her way of talking and handling things managed to stir his heart.

They safely landed in India. Preeta had a great reunion with her family while Mr.Senior Luthra was safely admitted into a ward after insisted by Rishabh. He managed to throw a tantrum declining the admission but Rishabh was way smarter handling his father. "What was the need Rishabh, I am fine. "Nope, I still insist you stay in the ward, doctor preeta told so, plus I can't take a chance on your health dad. Replied Rishabh. "Accha, I think it was more of because doctor preeta right? Teased Mr.Luthra. "Nahi toh, your health is my priority dad. But I'm amazed with her skill, so professional and so pretty... said him dazely. "Arrey wah, I'm going to get bahu in no time, balle balle! Rishabh received another tease before he calmed his father and left for work.

"Hello, excuse me, may I know which level to the administrative office? I'm doctor Preeta, I am here for reporting my duty. Said Preeta to the receptionist. "It is on level 9 replied the receptionist. Preeta waited for an elevator and the door opened. "Wait..Please. shouted a man. He ran for the lift and he was out of breath. "Level 4 please..thank you..said him while panting. "Most welcome...If I'm not mistaken you are...claimed preeta. "Oh, hello, nice to meet you again. I left my phone at the ward with my dad, that's why I'm rushing to pick it.told Rishabh. "I see, your dad finally got admitted, that is good, you are really concern about his health.remarked Preeta. Rishabh got to know Preeta was going to work at the hospital. "Congratulations, you got appointed, it will be such a waste if doctor like you not working here,Rishabh praised her making preeta smiled shyly. "It is my duty to serve our community back, I took the oath.replied her. Sudddenly, a baby was crying during the ride in elevator, he was unconsolable until Preeta played with him and a giggle echoed throughout the elevator. Rishabh was left in awe watching the scene when a lady told him they reached level 4 already. "See you again! Bye! bid preeta. Rishabh leave her with a genuine smile.

"From now doctor Preeta, you are incharged in ward 4A, good luck in your work and if you need any help feel free to ask me or another staff head of medical department giving his words to Preeta. She agreed and excited to start her work. Preeta greeted everyone in the ward and started to do her duty. "Our patient in room 1 called us for our service, I'm taking a look.stated one of the nurse. "I will go, you go and take your meal for today Preeta offered her help. "Thank you doctor, and just to let you know, the patient is our Hospital owner, replied the nurse. Preeta smiled and went to help the patient.

"Hello sir, I'm doctor preeta, how can I help you? she greeted the patient that was back-facing her. "Come doctor, come, actually I need to ask a favour, I'm craving for a butterscotch cake sold at caf downstairs, but you know i'm not in the state to go and get it. So, would you mind in helping me to get the cake? pleaded Mr.Luthra. "Arrey, wait a minute, you are my patient that I helped in the flight, sir... you know you are diabetic right? replied preeta in amuse. "Yeah..doctor, thank you for helping me..but can't you help me again this time..with this chotu wish? Mr. Luthra pleaded again. Preeta well revised with this tactic since her grandmother also play the same drama. Suddenly, a knock was heard, "Excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt but I'm here to educate Mr.Luthra regarding insulin, I'm pharmacist incharge.said a lady. Preeta took this opportunity to counterattack the tactic; "Mr.Luthra, I promise I will get you butterscotch cake fit for diabetic patient if you promise me not to be sneaky and learn how to use insulin properly, okay? Preeta consoled him before leaving the rest to the pharmacist. "She is well prepared with my drama, it is okay, at least she promise me with the cake, she will get my cake right? mumbled Mr.Luthra getting a smile from the pharmacist.

"What a coincidence, I'm saving a man in the flight and yet I'm treating him again in his own hospital said preeta.  She chuckled remembering the drama played just now, this kind of cute side from patient make preeta enjoyed her duty.

I think I'm going to end the first chapter here. Sorry if it is kinda bored, will try to introduce more scene of Rishta on the next chapter.

PRECAP:

"Bhai where are you dreaming? Hello? Bhai? kritika trying to get his brother attention.

"I'm sorry, where are we? Flowers, yeah flowers..So pretty like blooming flowers.Rishabh replied while his eyes stuck on one figure.

"What should I write on it? Sweet tooth? preeta searching for idea. "You better not ruin this majestic creation. She had a monologue.

"Preeta di, quick! we are getting late for the function. Shristi, her little sister said in rush.

"You are thinking about getting a bahu right? Well, I think your dream might come true, just look at our son, he was never like this every time we talked about marriage right rakhi ji? Mr.Luthra tried to give a good news to his wife.

Edited by mafaz29 - 6 years ago
mafaz29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnkitaKaran

& by the way awesome RishTa edit. 😳   πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much😊
mafaz29 thumbnail

Thank you😊
mafaz29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina927

Absolutely love the banner ❀️

Update soon...!!! 

Thank you very much😊 first chapter updated, feel free to take a look.