Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Mohit Chauhan is very underrated. His all songs from the movie 'Rockstar' are my all time favourites. Esp. Aur Ho. It sends chill down your spine.
He along with Arjit are my top favourites. I don't know why Arjit is hated so much. He has given some beautiful and the best songs. And he is versatile too.
Mohit and Arjit, both their voices have amazing textures.
That person is talking about Arijeet Singh.
awsome.moments thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLastOutlaw

That person is talking about Arijeet Singh.

Oh.

It's no insult to say that arijit is overrated. Why would that be an insult? Nobody is denying that he is a good singer who has some amazing songs. He himself would agree with you on that. His overdose is killing me though coz every song is the same. And I'm not sure how many of the people actually notice but his voice has changed and where his high notes used to be smooth before, nowadays he gives me a headache.
awsome.moments thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: quicksilver.

Mohit Chauhan is very underrated. His all songs from the movie 'Rockstar' are my all time favourites. Esp. Aur Ho. It sends chill down your spine.

He along with Arjit are my top favourites. I don't know why Arjit is hated so much. He has given some beautiful and the best songs. And he is versatile too.
Mohit and Arjit, both their voices have amazing textures.

I can only answer for myself. Arijit has an amazing voice. But it ENDS there. He sings better out of the poor lot but he sings the same songs in the same way and they all have sad undertones. There are actually songs where the hero is smiling and the song feels sad. There are absolutely no voice modulation and there is nothing that grips you after the third hearing. The second thing that I find irritating is that he skips his letters. Or sometimes one word merges into the other. I can never under how Nashe so chad gayi oye can have a sad undertone but when you listen to it without the accompanying video, you feel it's a sad song. Like how?? So the hype around him baffles me and the fact that he Songs EVERY song irritates me when I know and wish that someone like say kk or sonu or Shaan or Mohit Chauhan could have done a much better job at it. So yes, it's the repetitiveness of his songs that gets to me and the fact that he sings every song makes me hate him.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
DT NOTE:

Members are reminded to stick to the topic of discussion and avoid discussing other singers as this leads to comparisons which is not allowed.

BWF DT