Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL I don't think the despo junta will get it though...they'll probably be like "Yay, NM bhi humaari tarhaan cheapda hai woh gets FEELZ out of such scenes"๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

like they didn't get the troll last night and went they are leaders of our gutter minds๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

It's a sharp drop to 1.4๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...fandom is in sadmaa cuz now we are like in DBO ratings territory๐Ÿ˜†...but is anyone surprised reallly? No story, terrible editing, aimless plotlines, endless drag...it can only last for so long before people lose patience. 

Sab humaare jaise timepass karne nahin baithe that too for a ONE HOUR epi of this๐Ÿ˜†

Mujhe toh last week ke episodes bhi yaad nahi aa rahe hai ๐Ÿ˜† I don't think I have watched them.. Suman track and Sahil ke custody paper I'm guessing.. 

@bold Exactly...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and as you keep saying, they still have not publicized this shaadi to bring the audience they might have driven away after the separation.. and loyal audience which used to give them 1.7 will also now flip channel because of the drag...