Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Sooo Happy KM is Coming back πŸ₯³. CAn't wait to see Aarav who is ambitious , Pasionate , An amazing Painter and an Angry Young Perfectionist  . Kinshuk gonna nail it for sure as he is One Hell of an amazing brilliant actor β­οΈ
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't watch it due to it's bad timing. I returned home from my office after 7 pm
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --sanchita--

I can't watch it due to it's bad timing. I returned home from my office after 7 pm

hii Sanchu 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Bhootu repeats at 11:00pm , 3:00am 9:30am ,1:30pm too πŸ˜‰ select ur comfort time 😳 to catch πŸ˜› or watch in Ozee App πŸ˜ƒ ..

How are you πŸ˜ƒ ⭐️ ?
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sooo Happy KM is Coming backπŸ₯³. CAn't wait to see Aarav who is ambitious , Pasionate , An amazing Painter and an Angry Young Perfectionist. Kinshuk gonna nail it for sure as he is One Hell of an amazing brilliant actor⭐️

hii moni πŸ€— .finally you landed here 😳 . πŸ˜‰ my lovely kinshukian 😳 πŸ˜› ..
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Hello hello mein aa gayi! πŸ€— When KM's entry is supposed to happen? πŸ˜³
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherrycooll

Hello hello mein aa gayi!πŸ€—When KM's entry is supposed to happen?😳

Cherry πŸ€— tum bhi aagayi 😳 . πŸ˜ƒ .

km ❀️ entered today dear 😳 the much awaited 😳 Dashing entry it is πŸ˜ƒ as boss 😎 .who entirely different from Ru ❀️ .the attitude 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ .Angry mode 😳 ..

sana is wonderful in her role 😳 πŸ‘ Pihu -Suchi adorable bond πŸ˜ƒ love their togetherness πŸ‘ ..

Suchi done ekdum bezatti πŸ˜† mein insult kar raha hun πŸ˜† she mentioned it πŸ˜† .
everybody around asked her where is kid πŸ˜‰ you alone here πŸ˜‰ Pihu trying hard to say the same πŸ˜› she is "Bhoothu" 😳 no one sees her πŸ˜‰ ..
suchi realised 😳 n try to manage around she said πŸ˜‰ she herself is kid there 🀣 .its too fun 🀣 ..km expressions 😲 😳 ❀️ ...
must watch entry epi it is πŸ‘ . πŸ˜ƒ .the next epi πŸ˜‰ next meeting in office πŸ˜› Aarav the boss 😎 how suchi face 😳 . πŸ˜ƒ 😲 . πŸ˜† ..Both in Black πŸ˜› matching -matching πŸ˜ƒ ❀️..
Mara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherrycooll

Hello hello mein aa gayi! πŸ€— When KM's entry is supposed to happen? πŸ˜³

KM made his entrance today, September 18th, at 13:14 when I watched the episode on ozee.com. Also again at 20:33. It's great to have him back. This is going to be a good season. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

From the written update today for tomorrow: 
"Precap: Peon informs Suchi that boss is calling her.
She enters boss's cabin and is shocked to see market man (KM) as her boss. Edited by Mara1 - 6 years ago
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay here's the original story :
Note :
I do not remember the story with exact details,  but here's the gyst of what I remember.
I didn't get time to see the later episodes,  so some details might be wrong. 
Pardon me for that. 
Bhootu died on her 5th birthday by falling from stairs
And to recover from the trauma of her death,  her family left the house,  giving it on rent. 
However,  Bhootu didn't realize she has died. 
She just thought she awoke from a deep sleep and then realised her family have deserted her. 
Then,  one day,  a family with a small kid came to stay at the house at rent. 
Bhootu , unaware she's dead,  builds a friendship with that kid.
What follows Is a mayhem as the rest of the family members are convinced they are living with a ghost and The family kid (his name was lozenge I guess). 
After everything,  they again left the house and another family came to live in. 
This time,  the kid was very naughty and didn't believe in Bhootu. She became sad .
Then they also left and some more family came in. 
This time,  one of the family had no kid but had a girl called Mouli whose stepmother used to dislike her 
The 2nd family had some guys whom Bhootu didn't like (I don't remember them)  .
The 3rd family had a son called Nirjhor who was jobless. 
Bhootu striked a friendship with Mouli who used to feel very alone and friendless. 
Bhootu also became friends with Nirjhor and some other benevolent characters in the show.
I don't remember much from this period apart from that Bhootu played a cupid between Mouli and Nirjhor and there was some vamps who plotted to make Bhootu go away from her own house. 
(this was also the point when the writers lost their grip on the original story and started to write crap instead). 
Then this family also went away and Bhootu 'S family came back to their own home. 
Again,  there were some vamps,  but storytelling became a bit better in this part. 
The relationship between Bhootu and her mother was very well shown. 
Also,  bhootu 'S grandmother and mother started to feel her presence around the house. 
Finally the story came to a close with the celebration of Bhootu's sister Putu 'S 5th birthday while Bhootu and her grandmother (who also died following a cardiac arrest)  leaves the mortal land for heaven

MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay,  I watched today's episode and my verdict is :Hindi TV,  I sincerely request you to not remake any TV serial from other languages, especially when you are not sticking to the original plot and plan to add ghissa pita crap of your own.
The original writer must have had a certain thought in his/her mind when writing the story -changing it vastly without a strong grasp on the source material. 
And the exact thing has happened with the hindi version of Bhootu too.
I dislike Bengali serials for being noisy crap,  but now that I look back, I realize that bengali serials offer more scope for differentiated concepts than Hindi serials. 
Though most of them are so ridiculous that even my grandmother doesn't watch them , atleast a very handful of Bengali serials have given space to more realistical characterisation and have met with success. 
Well, Even these so called "realistic" shows also have their share of nonsensical drama,  but they really manage to avoid falling into the ghissa pitta track,  no wonder how much they try. 
The Bengali bhootu,  was a fresh story on the Bengali TV swirls market (once brilliant,  but now marred greatly by Hindi serial copies which first started On Star Jalsha and others followed suit) with a plot that focused on mainly children
Okay, other Bengali shows have child leads too,  but Bhootu showed an age appropriate view with little negativity. 
While I feel the Hindi version shouldn't call Itself Bhootu 'S remake at all. 
The story has definitely kept some aspects of the original story, but the rest of the story is the same old tried and tested.
Something which I seen before and unfortunately,  irritates me a lot. 
The bal gopal is a new addition,  and more than the Bal Gopal we know so far,  he's more a mini sized Version of the character SRJ played In SidBharat.
He's also giving Pihu bhashaans which is not really associated With Baal Gopal as much as makhan chori is.
To be honest,  I felt the Draupadi-Krishna twang between Baal Gopal and Pihu rather than a simple and cute friendship .
And today's episode made a khichdi out of my ghilu.
The makers wrote another Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon in the name of lead couple story. 
Suchi had a good character graph in the beginning -her character had some semblance to  Mouli (whom I guess Suchi is an adaptation of). 
But with Kinshuk 'S entry,  the story is going more and more into the IPKKND area 
Aarav -Suchi looked like they are just another 4 lions film couple.
Even the names sound similar. 
Aarav-Suchi sounds suspiciously like Arnav -Khushi πŸ₯±
In fact, my grandfather  enquired whether this comes from the stable of Gul Khan or not. (and I was surprised as he isn't really interested in tv shows) 
Ohkay,  a lot of serials copy gul 'S formula , but one can easily mistake Aarav -Suchi first meeting as being from the stable of Gul. 
See,  I have watched a lot of TV shows and can usually distinguish one PH 'S work from another,  but Bhootu fooled me. 
I never understand why Indian TV show makers officially decide to remake a TV show and then claim that their story has no relationship with the original plot in order to avoid the stigma associated with copying and also to bypass the inherent feature of the human psychology that the original versions are always better. πŸ€ͺ
Sounds self contradictory?
Ahem,  this thing is actually kinda happening in Indian TV. 
Producers are marketing their shows as a remake,  and then saying their story don't have a relationship with the original version and the viewers should enjoy it as a new story πŸ˜•
What the f**k the makers aren't understanding is that marketing their serial which might be inspired from another serial as the "remake" of the later serial is actually wasting the potential of the show among the very crowd they're targeting. 
Remakes will never hold ground among the fans of the originals,  there will always be a sceptic who is a traditionalist(like me), even if they're scene to scene copy 
And this claiming a show as "remake" when they have a completely different story alienates even the fans who decided to give the remake a chance. 
Okay,  there's always an option to consider the pseudo remake show a new show, but then,  atleast for me,  the name itself poses a threat in that aspect (sorry I can't help it πŸ˜†).
Also, the new story the makers promised aren't particularly new.
They might not be copied from the "source", but the new storylines are always copied from tried and tested formula that have proved a success previously. 
I wonder when the writers have been so much creative to the point that they have managed to not copy the original serial scene by scene, thoda naya cheez toh dikhao!
My problem isn't even the story being different from the original,  my real problem is that in the name of something different from the bong version , they are showing the same old halua from old Hindi serials. 
Now I think the makers should've copied scene by scene from the Bengali one. 
That may not have been new for me,  but at least it would have made Bhootu a real unique show on Indian TV. 
The brand new storyline does nothing except showing the same things we have seen so far in other Hindi serials. 
(in fact,  copycats of the 2 inspirations are running and one of them is very controversial indeed).
Kinshuk's acting was good but his character isn't interesting at all. 
Maybe Aarav is a good character but definitely not something new. 
Rather too old. 

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99NB

Okay, I watched today's episode and my verdict is :Hindi TV, I sincerely request you to not remake any TV serial from other languages, especially when you are not sticking to the original plot and plan to add ghissa pita crap of your own.

The original writer must have had a certain thought in his/her mind when writing the story -changing it vastly without a strong grasp on the source material.
And the exact thing has happened with the hindi version of Bhootu too.
I dislike Bengali serials for being noisy crap, but now that I look back, I realize that bengali serials offer more scope for differentiated concepts than Hindi serials.
Though most of them are so ridiculous that even my grandmother doesn't watch them , atleast a very handful of Bengali serials have given space to more realistical characterisation and have met with success.
Well, Even these so called "realistic" shows also have their share of nonsensical drama, but they really manage to avoid falling into the ghissa pitta track, no wonder how much they try.
The Bengali bhootu, was a fresh story on the Bengali TV swirls market (once brilliant, but now marred greatly by Hindi serial copies which first started On Star Jalsha and others followed suit) with a plot that focused on mainly children
Okay, other Bengali shows have child leads too, but Bhootu showed an age appropriate view with little negativity.
While I feel the Hindi version shouldn't call Itself Bhootu 'S remake at all.
The story has definitely kept some aspects of the original story, but the rest of the story is the same old tried and tested.
Something which I seen before and unfortunately, irritates me a lot.
The bal gopal is a new addition, and more than the Bal Gopal we know so far, he's more a mini sized Version of the character SRJ played In SidBharat.
He's also giving Pihu bhashaans which is not really associated With Baal Gopal as much as makhan chori is.
To be honest, I felt the Draupadi-Krishna twang between Baal Gopal and Pihu rather than a simple and cute friendship .
And today's episode made a khichdi out of my ghilu.
The makers wrote another Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon in the name of lead couple story.
Suchi had a good character graph in the beginning -her character had some semblance to Mouli (whom I guess Suchi is an adaptation of).
But with Kinshuk 'S entry, the story is going more and more into the IPKKND area
Aarav -Suchi looked like they are just another 4 lions film couple.
Even the names sound similar.
Aarav-Suchi sounds suspiciously like Arnav -KhushiπŸ₯±
In fact, my grandfather enquired whether this comes from the stable of Gul Khan or not. (and I was surprised as he isn't really interested in tv shows)
Ohkay, a lot of serials copy gul 'S formula , but one can easily mistake Aarav -Suchi first meeting as being from the stable of Gul.
See, I have watched a lot of TV shows and can usually distinguish one PH 'S work from another, but Bhootu fooled me.
I never understand why Indian TV show makers officially decide to remake a TV show and then claim that their story has no relationship with the original plot in order to avoid the stigma associated with copying and also to bypass the inherent feature of the human psychology that the original versions are always better.πŸ€ͺ
Sounds self contradictory?
Ahem, this thing is actually kinda happening in Indian TV.
Producers are marketing their shows as a remake, and then saying their story don't have a relationship with the original version and the viewers should enjoy it as a new storyπŸ˜•
What the f**k the makers aren't understanding is that marketing their serial which might be inspired from another serial as the "remake" of the later serial is actually wasting the potential of the show among the very crowd they're targeting.
Remakes will never hold ground among the fans of the originals, there will always be a sceptic who is a traditionalist(like me), even if they're scene to scene copy
And this claiming a show as "remake" when they have a completely different story alienates even the fans who decided to give the remake a chance.
Okay, there's always an option to consider the pseudo remake show a new show, but then, atleast for me, the name itself poses a threat in that aspect (sorry I can't help itπŸ˜†).
Also, the new story the makers promised aren't particularly new.
They might not be copied from the "source", but the new storylines are always copied from tried and tested formula that have proved a success previously.
I wonder when the writers have been so much creative to the point that they have managed to not copy the original serial scene by scene, thoda naya cheez toh dikhao!
My problem isn't even the story being different from the original, my real problem is that in the name of something different from the bong version , they are showing the same old halua from old Hindi serials.
Now I think the makers should've copied scene by scene from the Bengali one.
That may not have been new for me, but at least it would have made Bhootu a real unique show on Indian TV.
The brand new storyline does nothing except showing the same things we have seen so far in other Hindi serials.
(in fact, copycats of the 2 inspirations are running and one of them is very controversial indeed).
Kinshuk's acting was good but his character isn't interesting at all.
Maybe Aarav is a good character but definitely not something new.
Rather too old.

mm thanks for giving your views here πŸ˜ƒ respect all 😳 ..

most of the remakes taken from other languages are bound to be change according to the area they make πŸ˜› skipping main things n adding additionals is quite common πŸ˜› some times the remakes work well than original πŸ˜‰ .i don't know much about soaps 😳 but watched so many remake movies πŸ˜‰ .its not a problem to watch or avoid πŸ˜› depends on viewers who knows original n remake πŸ˜† ...

I don't know why u dislike "Bhashans" (it's ur choice any way..) sort of inner meaning full words which convey through the God roles in shows 😳 which actually gives feeling /differentiation that the giving ones are "Divine" n Guides not like normal humans πŸ˜‰ .as a mytho lover I seen no of movies, serials just for those gyan to say "bhashans ' only 😳 .
Sidt does mockeries /distortions with his every show not sticking to original written versions πŸ˜† that's top annoying 😑 😲 the only good thing is those "Bhashans" only 😳 sply from SRJ πŸ‘ .

not seen previous epis of Bhootu here πŸ˜› if it is like that then I love it more 😳 . πŸ˜‰ krishna -Draupadi bond is eternal πŸ‘ ..

previously seen" Choti bahu" show only in zee which had same pattern of krishna associated with FL πŸ˜‰ who time to time gives "Bhashans" 😳 that is most soothing thing rather than other running shows πŸ‘ . πŸ˜ƒ .

So pihu -Bal gopal sounds very good in this remake tale πŸ˜‰ .read the original u posted. but its a bit difficult to me to connect or feel 😳 it may very good compare this πŸ˜† .leave it's my pov :)

Just One or half epi aired with km-Sana first meet n comparing it exactly like Gul drama n routine Gheesa pita πŸ˜† mm for that too need more epis πŸ˜† .ya u seen so much stuff /shows so u feel it in the way πŸ˜‰ Gul is not the only one invented πŸ˜† the same type meetings happens from ages to say very long back ages from movies πŸ˜› .may gul taken it as constant formula πŸ˜† .IPK is possible here or not is wait n watch πŸ˜‰
even this gheesa pita story 😳 the involvement of Bhootu n Bal gopal play the other dimension. which I want to see 😳 ..i seen several movies which may start like the same n converted to another flow not like Gul show πŸ˜‰ . 😳 .

having km in it πŸ‘ my hopes are more to witness the specialty which I want to see in this daily soaps πŸ˜† ..he can bring easily πŸ‘ .like he done in Ns2 πŸ˜† ..his entry in it not given any hope or feel (I'm not his fan early) Wat he further in story πŸ˜† but he transferred later as without him there is not a story at all πŸ˜‰ ..his take n performance always stands high to the show πŸ‘ which we enjoying current n past works too πŸ˜ƒ . πŸ˜› ...
expected him next in some big project.. came with this surprise show...i have huge assumptions based on so many movies :) having the similar backdrop :) km ❀️ definitely brings them out I hope 😊.

I don't like IPK series, Gul shows at all πŸ˜† ..

it's my take on random watching
πŸ˜› only πŸ˜‰ will debate more after watching further epis πŸ˜ƒ ...