Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Luna99NB

TBH My real problem is that I'm a traditionalist and more than that,  I am a fan of the original one. 
Also one thing,  Pihu 'S family is shown to be a Bengali one but we don't have names like Pihu here. 
Pihu is a distinctly a non Bengali name. 
We definitely have a Bengali similar sounding name,  Piu.
And that's where apart from quite a ghissa Pita storyline, the makers have gone wrong. 
I feel the trps are quite decent for the time slot. 
Kinshuk is definitely doing a good job - I can certainly give him marks for that. 
Nobody can do Aarav like Kinshuk is doing. ðŸ˜‰
BTW,  Since Suchi is kinda inspired From Mouli of the Bengali version- here's another Trivia:
The character of Mouli was played by Manali dey. 
But coincidentally,  Sana Had played the lead in Gustakh Dil,  the sloppy Hindi remake of An irritating Bengali show Bou Katha Kow. the bong counterpart of Sana 'S Laajo was Mouri -and incidentally , Mouri was also played by Manali Dey. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜³
And I must say,  she's doing a good job , given that I'm a big fan of Manali 

Thats true,🤔when u r a fan of something or someone  -everything else fades in comparison ..we get too busy spotting the differences  ,microscopically  analyzing becomes more important than enjoying the variations ...

lol,noone but kingshuk as aarav😛 for u ðŸ˜†...that would be like failing every other actor in the world without them even auditioning ðŸ˜›...
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Thats true,🤔when u r a fan of something or someone  -everything else fades in comparison ..we get too busy spotting the differences  ,microscopically  analyzing becomes more important than enjoying the variations ...

lol,noone but kingshuk as aarav😛 for u ðŸ˜†...that would be like failing every other actor in the world without them even auditioning ðŸ˜›...

@Bold :
Since I'm necessarily not a Kinshuk pankhi,  I can say that he's doing a good job since I like Aarav given that I usually hate this type of male lead.
Also,  none specifically refers to actors available in the male lead group of Indian TV actors available today. 
Mohammad Iqbal of Pyar ko hojane do and Rahil Azam of Hatim can also do this type of roles. 
Overall,  Kinshuk falls into the type of actors I like (at least from The Indian cohort). 
PS :
I don't feel that Kinshuk can make a bad show good. 
Because simply,  Tum Aise Hi Rehna wasn't a good show. 
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99NB

@Bold :
Since I'm necessarily not a Kinshuk pankhi,  I can say that he's doing a good job since I like Aarav given that I usually hate this type of male lead.
Also,  none specifically refers to actors available in the male lead group of Indian TV actors available today. 
Mohammad Iqbal of Pyar ko hojane do and Rahil Azam of Hatim can also do this type of roles. 
Overall,  Kinshuk falls into the type of actors I like (at least from The Indian cohort). 
PS :
I don't feel that Kinshuk can make a bad show good. 
Because simply,  Tum Aise Hi Rehna wasn't a good show. 

I have watched none of the shows u mentioned so can't comment on them ,even kingshuk name i found out from jenny..so won't comment on his abilities either ...

Personally ðŸ¤”, i dont have that much faith in any actor to say that they cant make a bad show...Iam not a fan of any actor or show or person🤔Every body has their own set positives and negatives ...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pjyo

I have watched none of the shows u mentioned so can't comment on them ,even kingshuk name i found out from jenny..so won't comment on his abilities either ...

Personally ðŸ¤”, i dont have that much faith in any actor to say that they cant make a bad show...Iam not a fan of any actor or show or person🤔Every body has their own set positives and negatives ...

Sorry to interrupt .Just want to clear that his name is Kinshuk and not Kingshuk 😊 
Mara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I've been watching Bhootu twice each day: once on ozee.com for Kinshuk with a written update in English and once on the USA broadcast with English subtitles that is around two weeks behind Indian episodes. Kinshuk is doing a good job and the writing has enough surprises to keep it interesting. Part of the surprises are that certain details are left out of the written updates and I have to guess what happened. Some episodes are too sad with Pihu crying for her mother like the school scene on Friday. I FF over those. Can't wait for the USA broadcast to come to Kinshuk's entrance.