Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pjyo

Woah!!!!!!!😲Sana is excellent ⭐️,yesterday's emotional scenes were heartbreaking 😭 ,so emotionally enactedπŸ‘--obviously u haven't bothered to watch it before rushing to judgment ..

Viraaj kapoor "the krishna boy" has a calm demeanor which fits perfectly in this unusual pihu gopal bonding πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pihus mom looks so elegant ,everyone here praising the stylist ..but guess u found flaws there tooπŸ€” ...

So i guess its kinshuk u want to watchπŸ€” and not the show..
So Goodluck πŸ‘πŸΌ...Enjoy your nitpicking πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you for the nice things you have to say about the program. You're right. I'm only watching it for Kinshuk Mahajan but will try to stay positive even though this is the last kind of show I would ever want to watch. KM was so good in Naagin 2 and made even the smallest scene fun with the detail he brought to the part. It will be interesting to see if he can do the same with this show given the story line. The ZeeTV broadcast to the US on SLING/Roku doesn't carry this program but I can watch it on the Internet with a VPN connection and have read all the program summaries in English. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kinshuk entry Promo ❀️

our Hero back with bang with very interesting Angry Business Man role #Aarav ❀️ .

he enjoying fun shooting with "Bhootu" 😳 .but can't see pihu 😲 πŸ˜† .

wish to see km/Aarav ❀️ with cute pihu-balgopal 😳 bonding πŸ˜ƒ along with suchi πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ ..
vinnas thumbnail
Hii @Mara 😳 how are you πŸ˜›? glad to see back active πŸ˜ƒ with km new show πŸ‘ πŸ˜› ..watch from Monday onwards in this New role πŸ˜› our NeelaNag ❀️ 😳 ..Aarav πŸ˜› πŸ‘ ...
Mara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Hii @Mara 😳 how are you πŸ˜›? glad to see back active πŸ˜ƒ with km new show πŸ‘ πŸ˜› ..watch from Monday onwards in this New role πŸ˜› our NeelaNag ❀️ 😳 ..Aarav πŸ˜› πŸ‘ ...

Hi @Vinnas. I'm fine. How are you? Thank you again for making all the Dra Shiv VMs on Vimeo. I've been enjoying them. Don't get on Twitter very much.

Here we are together again on India Forums. I saw the show yesterday on the Internet and will watch it Monday for Kinshuk Mahajan. It will be great to see him in another romantic hero lead.

I'm sorry Luna doesn't like the show and wonder how was the Bengali series was so different as to judge this show as much worse. I usually don't like shows with children, especially dead ones (too sad), but Gopal takes this story to a different level. American TV has nothing like this to my knowledge so the story is fresh and new for me. 

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99NB

First of all, I have also Praised Sana Sheikh for her acting and not just arshiya. 
And It's my right to criticise an actor. 
I can even criticise Kinshuk if I don't like his acting hereπŸ˜†
The thing is, the show is itself marketing it as a remake of the Bengali version from its name only. 
Not only that , they've also casted the original lead girl in the same Role .
So when the makers are trying their best to cash in the viewership and praises the Bengali version got for the Hindi show,  why aren't they open for comparisons and criticism!
When they have openly declared the show as a remake from its name only,  then why try to bypass the usual criticism and comparison by giving futile remarks like "we have only taken inspiration from the original show " and blah blah blah. 
The thing The Hindi version is doing is that they've taken all the bad aspects of the original show and made them worse .

One of the biggest reasons I decided to skip this show was that Hindi TV has a very bad habit of making crappy and cliched remakes of good TV shows.
But Even Then , I watched this show and got turned off due to its W*F kind of storyline that wasn't a part of the Bengali version. 
PS:Kinshuk is not my favourite though I like his acting 

Well,.i have to agree,πŸ€” if this show is using the original show's  concept,name and actor then comparisons are inevitable ..
I haven't watched the bengali version  but compared to other shows on zee bhootu is a breath of fresh air,very enjoyable ..Another show that started with bhootu is  really atrocious ..

luna, ,ur post got me really curious-What's so special in the bengali version that's missing here and how long did the original series last ? 

Sweet-devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Kinshuk entry Promo ❀️

our Hero back with bang with very interesting Angry Business Man role #Aarav ❀️ .

he enjoying fun shooting with "Bhootu" 😳 .but can't see pihu 😲 πŸ˜† .

wish to see km/Aarav ❀️ with cute pihu-balgopal 😳 bonding πŸ˜ƒ along with suchi πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ ..

Hi chandu..
How ru dear..
Just saw kinshuk's post regarding his new show bhootu. I thought the show was about to start.
But omg its already running.
Anyways will try to watch.
And thaks a lot for sharing the link chandu.

Finally our Kinny is back on screen.
And yes i miss our rudra/drashiv.

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Luna99NB

First of all, I have also Praised Sana Sheikh for her acting and not just arshiya. 
And It's my right to criticise an actor. 
I can even criticise Kinshuk if I don't like his acting hereπŸ˜†
The thing is, the show is itself marketing it as a remake of the Bengali version from its name only. 
Not only that , they've also casted the original lead girl in the same Role .
So when the makers are trying their best to cash in the viewership and praises the Bengali version got for the Hindi show,  why aren't they open for comparisons and criticism!
When they have openly declared the show as a remake from its name only,  then why try to bypass the usual criticism and comparison by giving futile remarks like "we have only taken inspiration from the original show " and blah blah blah. 
The thing The Hindi version is doing is that they've taken all the bad aspects of the original show and made them worse .

One of the biggest reasons I decided to skip this show was that Hindi TV has a very bad habit of making crappy and cliched remakes of good TV shows.
But Even Then , I watched this show and got turned off due to its W*F kind of storyline that wasn't a part of the Bengali version. 
PS:Kinshuk is not my favourite though I like his acting 

You haven't answered my question.. Did you watch all the episodes of the show to criticize this one and the other actors? When you are yourself saying that you decided to skip this show.. Criticism is one thing but bashing is another thing, which you clearly did it for Pihu's mom calling her names like ghostly which is against forum rules for name calling.. Ok fine they may have copied the exact same thing from the bengali version and made it 'worse' as you say.. But it is surely different from all the other crap shows running on tv. We all know how indian shows get bad after a while but why blame the actors for their hard work??
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Well,.i have to agree,πŸ€” if this show is using the original show's  concept,name and actor then comparisons are inevitable ..

I haven't watched the bengali version  but compared to other shows on zee bhootu is a breath of fresh air,very enjoyable ..Another show that started with bhootu is  really atrocious ..

luna, ,ur post got me really curious-What's so special in the bengali version that's missing here and how long did the original series last ? 

Shayad one day if I have the time I may watch a bit and translate to you πŸ˜›
But there is nothing that bad about this show either !! As you said, it is surely a breath of fresh air among all the other shows on tv right now!!
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mara1

Thank you for the nice things you have to say about the program. You're right. I'm only watching it for Kinshuk Mahajan but will try to stay positive even though this is the last kind of show I would ever want to watch. KM was so good in Naagin 2 and made even the smallest scene fun with the detail he brought to the part. It will be interesting to see if he can do the same with this show given the story line. The ZeeTV broadcast to the US on SLING/Roku doesn't carry this program but I can watch it on the Internet with a VPN connection and have read all the program summaries in English. 

Thanks for appreciating the show even though you are a KM fan πŸ‘πŸΌ .. We really need such positivity in the forum to keep it healthy!! Well I am a fan of him too most of his fans here know me from Naagin 2 forum lol.. But appreciating everyone else in the show always keeps discussions healthy and keeps the forum atmosphere positive !!
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mara1

Hi @Vinnas. I'm fine. How are
you? Thank you again for making all the Dra Shiv VMs on Vimeo. I've been
enjoying them. Don't get on Twitter very much.

Here we are together again on
India Forums. I saw the show yesterday on the Internet and will watch it Monday
for Kinshuk Mahajan. It will be great to see him in another romantic hero lead.

I'm sorry Luna doesn't like
the show and wonder how was the Bengali series was so different as to judge
this show as much worse. I usually don't like shows with children, especially
dead ones (too sad), but Gopal takes this story to a different level. American
TV has nothing like this to my knowledge so the story is fresh and new for me.

hii Mara πŸ˜ƒ I'm fine too πŸ˜› vimeo πŸ˜† even that too unable to hold more vms πŸ˜† removed 7 in list 😲 so stopped uploading further πŸ˜† will upload any new site n inform you too 😳 thanks for enjoying πŸ‘ with current ones πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ .DraShiv ❀️ my most love ❀️..

yeah I too came to know about this show n entered here for our Kinshuk❀️ he playing Angry, Ambitious, Serious Business Man in show
πŸ˜› and painter too 😳 .a new role with more layers that allow us enjoy more from him πŸ˜ƒ 😳
yet to see remaining epis of Bhootu 😳 how the cute kid with companion Bal Gopal managing here πŸ˜› πŸ‘ .

Two kids πŸ˜› one is innocent ghost πŸ˜› another is Natkat God πŸ˜ƒ is a beautiful combo πŸ‘ with km they surely make even more adorable package πŸ‘ πŸ˜› .looking forward for their antics πŸ˜ƒ ..

may Luna dislikes it ⭐️ leave it's her opinion on difference of versions may be πŸ˜‰ ...

we enjoy it more with its freshness πŸ˜‰ n light hearted drama with joy of kids plays πŸ˜ƒ if God is companion of kid in his kid form πŸ‘ it surely make it more pleasing n differ with remaining running shows πŸ‘ .

waiting for Monday πŸ˜› πŸ‘ ..km ..