Discussing The Season Because I am Finally Here

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Even though I am supposed to be "inactive", I actually can't stay without IF😆
I know I have been nowhere around this season, except the audition weeks but I swear I wanted to  And just today, I came around and I am surprised why are ONLY the captains being discussed😆 I would have understood if the season was an absolute bore, but mind you, IT WASN'T!

So trying to discuss what I would like to, is your TOP 5 performances this season. It could be on any grounds. Or maybe just list the performances on basis of what struck out the most.

I'll start by saying, every performance by Aryan Patra! I have developed this huge crush on that guy because he is so sweet and silent and can't act even if he is definitely supposed  to (refer the Google Duo promotion 🤣) And every performance he gives is so powerful with all the expressions and stuff🤪

Then Bir Radha Sherpa! God I haven't been happier on being proven wrong. Mind you I don't get happy if someone proves me wrong😆

His audition performance wasn't so charming (for me) but every next performance gets better and better! The guy's determination to dance is so inspiring! Even after every act is topped with some emotional content later, I still like it and that is saying something!

Then we go to Tarun Shivani *wink wink*
Can I confess that they are my favourite and the ONLY duo I have ever liked? Like duh! Those random ships are pointless! These guys are so cute! Their performances are so powerful. 

Then that SRNN performance where they did things with neon lighting and stuff. That was their only performance that I liked. I have seen some very powerful indian classical acts so usually these people ka performances were very thanda thanda.

And another act that I absolutely enjoyed was AVP's mathematical signs' act😆
The main guy is so good with his expressions! 

Now coming to my dear captains😆
P.S. I am still not discussing them but their presentations ;)

Let's start with the rockstar of this season! Punit J Pathak! Man, I do see his hard work in every contestant of his that performs ❤️
Be it Bir, HOS, Ayush-Mukesh or AVP, the guy did everything he can to make sure his contestants get what they deserve. And I do mean everything. From the most efficient use of thoughts, props, costumes, story and even the cameras: be it Bir's girlfriend or the absolute cameraman's delight that HOS's performance on I Love You was!

Apart from that, another thing HE worked on was getting the audience to react. While V Company and Tanay won because of the audience's reaction to their dance, if Bir wins this season (which I am about 95% sure of), the way in which Punit makes the audience connect to them is gorgeous. The emotions, their happiness, their struggles. There is a reason Punit is such a strong dancer when it comes to emotional songs! He knows how to connect with people. He knows how to strike the right chord! Punit, I have loved the way you have strived to make sure your contestants give in their best and the audience receives them well.

Then sabka chaheeta D! Like dude, if Punit goes for connect, D believes in: We'll WOW everyone. To hell whether they feel connected or not! They can stare at their TV screens and wonder what they just saw😆

You can see how much thought the guy puts in each of the acts. I mean who'll think, lets make 2 people dance on cars. So much fun😆 or maybe, let's make Amardeep play with a shoe as if it a darned fidget spinner. Dharmesh is not a man of words, a man of actions he is! Should I say a man of DANCE? Sounds better ❤️
His acts are pure wonder to watch (not that Punit's weren't). Now I already spoke so much about Punit, can't think of much here. My vocabulary leaves me when I talk about how amazing Dharmesh Yelande is as a mentor!

Lastly Shakti. Before I start speaking (because I know fans will get volatile) I would actually inform you that I haven't rooted for anyone the way I did for Shakti in DID season2!
The fact is she is amazing as a dancer, no doubt. But I think she lacks the creativity and imagination when it comes to mentoring. As a mentor, it is your duty to make sure your students (or the ones under you) are being used to their full potent. And also that they are being given the ideal boost that they need. Shakti somehow lacks there. It's like, after this season, I am compelled to believe that every performance in S1 and S2 somewhere had a different hand behind the scenes as well as from the contestants' side. This time, Shakti failed to deliver her contestants' best. And I don't say that because none of them are finalists. It is because S isn't aware of all the technical developments and the brilliant use of e ach and every thing that is possibke and beyond imagination. (She said that, okay?) The first time ever, I am not happy with the way Shakti worked on her tasks. Then again, maybe a little exposure and she'll rock😳 She is a fast learner and I have witnessed that when she was in DID!

I don't want to end on a negative not so I'll just Fangirl about Aryan Patra again😆
The guy is a gorgeous performer *heart eyes*

Leave me some comments so I have a good discussion when I get time. I am sorry if the Shakti thing hurt someone because everybody, just like me, loves her! But since this is about the contestants and them only, I think Shakti could work with a little constructive criitucism😳

Edited a lot of typos! Sorry if they are still there..
Edited by Black_Maniac - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Lol, this turned out really really long. Sorry if it's boring and a waste of time 🤣
Cindrella-Sha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry there is no Shakti fans r here in this forum except me. So no one have any problem with ur post.

Yes Shakti should leave this show . Nothing is left for her . 

Edited by Cindrella-shaks - 6 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
hi black , i agree with your post
I am also very sure that bir is winning the show and major credit for his winning will go to Punit as he transformed bir dance into something beautiful 😳
major credit for bir amazing performances goes to Punit choreography
like he won battle against Aryan coz of choreography
Dance-wise they both were equal😊

My fav dancer is Aryan . his every performance is very lovely and smooth
his fav performnace are paper act , recent act  of Sunday
i started liking him after watching his face-off round against Ayush-Mukesh
for me best performer of the season

Other than I loved all the acts of SRNN 

My fav captain is D as his ideas are unique and out of box. 

on the whole I liked season 2 more than season 3 in terms of uniqueness . There are not many unique styles this season plus missing group acts  . none group can leave impact  this season like last two season groups 

Season 2 had so many unique styles like ghetto, lyrical etc

so underwhelming season for me if I compare to season 2

this sesaon is overdose of contempory , lifts , hip-hop etc

Black_Maniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cindrella-shaks

Don't worry there is no Shakti fans r here in this forum except me. So no one have any problem with ur post.

Yes Shakti should leave this show . Nothing is left for her . 

Nope. That wasn't the point I was trying to make. Why would she quit the show? Just because none of her contestants got into Top 4? That's a horrible idea. Punit's first season as a mentor and he got no one to the finale yet he came back this season. And he came back with a bang!

I am sure Shakti can do a lot more, she just needs more resources and a sense of competition.

While Remo and Shakti have no bars while giving full points, Dharmesh and Punit are really reserved when it comes to that. They actually scrutinize it and do kanjoosi😆 That's good, really competitive. 
Black_Maniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teddy_luv

hi black , i agree with your post

I am also very sure that bir is winning the show and major credit for his winning will go to Punit as he transformed bir dance into something beautiful 😳
major credit for bir amazing performances goes to Punit choreography
like he won battle against Aryan coz of choreography
Dance-wise they both were equal😊

My fav dancer is Aryan . his every performance is very lovely and smooth
his fav performnace are paper act , recent act  of Sunday
i started liking him after watching his face-off round against Ayush-Mukesh
for me best performer of the season

Other than I loved all the acts of SRNN 

My fav captain is D as his ideas are unique and out of box. 

on the whole I liked season 2 more than season 3 in terms of uniqueness . There are not many unique styles this season plus missing group acts  . none group can leave impact  this season like last two season groups 

Season 2 had so many unique styles like ghetto, lyrical etc

so underwhelming season for me if I compare to season 2

this sesaon is overdose of contempory , lifts , hip-hop etc

You can call me Krishi😳
I don't know your name though?
Yep, Bir and Aryan come so clean and par with each other. These 17 year old have my heart (especially Aryan 😆)

Yep, the paper one and then the other one too! They are gorgeous performers (referring Bir's performance with that doll ❤️)

Yes there weren't new forms as such but this season had a 'home' sort of feel to it. Apart from that, the whole concept of getting people like Dytto and Fik-shun and all other international artists, was the cherry on top! I enjoyed their interaction with the contestants, judges and even Raghav, a bit.

And then, this season had an infinite spirit of trolling themselves and I love the shows that troll themselves once in a while. Actually makes us realise that we are on the same levek as them😆

Even if it is an overdose, I have enjoyed it nonetheless😳
BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

Nope. That wasn't the point I was trying to make. Why would she quit the show? Just because none of her contestants got into Top 4? That's a horrible idea. Punit's first season as a mentor and he got no one to the finale yet he came back this season. And he came back with a bang!

I am sure Shakti can do a lot more, she just needs more resources and a sense of competition.

While Remo and Shakti have no bars while giving full points, Dharmesh and Punit are really reserved when it comes to that. They actually scrutinize it and do kanjoosi😆 That's good, really competitive. 

@bold very true , there were when remo give 10 points for the performance while dharmesh or punit give +4 😆 . remo once commented on that last season . In season 1 glipmses which i saw they gave +3 too 
Black_Maniac thumbnail

@bold very true , there were when remo give 10 points for the performance while dharmesh or punit give +4 😆 . remo once commented on that last season . In season 1 glipmses which i saw they gave +3 too 

You know, at my place, the most entertaining were these times when Remo would give 10+ and Punit/Sumeet and Dharmesh would not even bother to see that there is an option for 5+ 😆
My mom would get all riled up! Look at the audacity! Do they know more dance than Remo himself 🤣 It would be annoying to see that happen but my mom's reactions covered up for them😆

BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

You can call me Krishi😳
I don't know your name though?
Yep, Bir and Aryan come so clean and par with each other. These 17 year old have my heart (especially Aryan 😆)

Yep, the paper one and then the other one too! They are gorgeous performers (referring Bir's performance with that doll ❤️)

Yes there weren't new forms as such but this season had a 'home' sort of feel to it. Apart from that, the whole concept of getting people like Dytto and Fik-shun and all other international artists, was the cherry on top! I enjoyed their interaction with the contestants, judges and even Raghav, a bit.

And then, this season had an infinite spirit of trolling themselves and I love the shows that troll themselves once in a while. Actually makes us realise that we are on the same levek as them😆

Even if it is an overdose, I have enjoyed it nonetheless😳

I think the highlight for me was fikshun and dytto performing 😳
Fikshun to i was performing . Thanks to dance+ for introducing me to international dancing superstars

my fav is fikshun . I am like shocked seeing his dance

Aryan is like a wonder and talented boy . He was never given focus still he gain fan-following just by his mindblowing performances . The boy dance speaks . i love the ek-level up epi where other contestants described about him😳 , that was hilarious 😆
the boy will do wonders in his life 😊

its difficult to predict top4 rankings this time as top 4 was chosen on marks +votes😊

in the first season the first two finalists were top2 , in the second season the first finalist was the winner and the fourth finalist was at fourt position😊

sorry i am  bored of same style by different  contestants in the show 😊

Black_Maniac thumbnail

I think the highlight for me was fikshun and dytto performing 😳

Fikshun to i was performing . Thanks to dance+ for introducing me to international dancing superstars

my fav is fikshun . I am like shocked seeing his dance

Aryan is like a wonder and talented boy . He was never given focus still he gain fan-following just by his mindblowing performances . The boy dance speaks . i love the ek-level up epi where other contestants described about him😳 , that was hilarious 😆
the boy will do wonders in his life 😊

its difficult to predict top4 rankings this time as top 4 was chosen on marks +votes😊

in the first season the first two finalists were top2 , in the second season the first finalist was the winner and the fourth finalist was at fourt position😊

sorry i am  bored of same style by different  contestants in the show 😊

Yep, Fikshun's performance had left me gaping like a fish😆

Oh there is an epi like that? I'll watch it the first things after my exams. He doesn't have 'reality show' wala thing in him. He can't act. He looked so vandalized when he had to act and promote Google Duo. I actually won't forget that all my life 🤣 He looked so cute though (don't mind the incessant fangirling habits that I have 😆)

Yeah. But still, in the end Bir will win. He's got a lot of peoples' support. And then Aryan Patra ❤️

There's no need to be sorry about it. I can't dance anyways so whatever they do amazes me 🤣 once upon a time I liked dance so much and my lazy self now