Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
@blackmainiac , I loved all the SRNN performances but their battle round performnace last week  was the weakest  . 
yup they messed it in between πŸ₯±
their battle act with AVP was very good and amazing . Neon and mirror waala was the  best πŸ˜Š

I like TS acts with props like their car acts or the act with for top 6  selection . their lifts are amazing , I agree 
I find them good but not my favs  .
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^yup Neon was amazing.
Also I loved their faceoff act. Ditto wala. When everyone got marks.
But srnn were tooo good. They did finger tutting and the act was amazing too. If it was a standalone act pakka highest milta for that act.
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

And then it's everybody's perspective in the end. I honestly love the way you have described the energy science but it is different for everyone. I think most people say Bir is gonna win statistically. Remo loves Bir and Aryan but you can see the minute favouring for Bir. It could be based on the very performance or something but I.. i don't know how to explain. You could believe in energy science and pray for them, or you could statistically see who is gonna win or anything. Result toh aakhir jo aana hai wahi aayega. Karma is the BOSS 😎

As a matter of fact I want Aryan to win. Like desperately want to see him. A part of me has decided that he is gonna win. But then looking at the fan following (Bir has got a lot of fans. His workshop was a proof with all those kids) Bir has got a chance. Like TS Aryan and Amardeep all have a good chance as well. Bir has just got a better chance. If any of them win, honestly, the vote count will differ from 10 to 20 votes or something. But each single one counts.

They deserve to be here. The praise, appreciation will never be enough. These 4 actually leave my like πŸ˜²

Hi, sorry but I removed some of your texts from the quote to avoid long text.

I love the power of thought idea. It's positive and spiritual. 
At the same time I understand you want to keep reality in check. Statistics do not lie. 

When you say that the expectance is that Bir will win i understand that too. 
Both guys are talented, passionate and are like bulls who see that red cloth. When it's show time it's show time and there is no stopping them to perform and deliver. Both have that X factor on stage. You enjoy seeing them perform. 

Though i think that Bir has that + factor, which for me it means that he has the ability to win hearts. Albeit it with his dance, Acting, background story, the over emphasis on the love for his mother. Sorry, I do not wish to come across that I don't feel for this. I was hoping to see him buy the saree and all. But I think that + factor is perhaps the E factor. To emotionally connect. To make the Crowd cheer for him. 

If Bir and Aryan would end up in finales together, with equal points. Then who would win. The guy who is technically fabulous or the guy who was able to connect and move you? The guy that reaches out to you, to your heart? 

Why is it that I would be ok with the result if Bir would win? Maybe because I was cheering for him and his mom and what he represents. Maybe it's the power of Media. Because I have seen so many times about his background story. From Aryan I know his parents moved for his dance training specifically, but there is no emotion there which is emphasized. 

Both, all 4 are winners for sure. 
Again, I would choose Aryan. I can't vote along so.. I will use the power of thought πŸ˜‰

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
A die hard shakti fan since D3..still watching this show for her.
In SBS day out segment punit said he is always conscious n tensed to dance because he feels he is a better choreographer n dancing is not that strong..I will apply the opposite to shakti..she is a better dancer than a choreographer..
So I will conclude as 
Shakti is the better dancer among 3
Punit is the better choreographer here
D is equally good at both.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TriShakti

A die hard shakti fan since D3..still watching this show for her.

In SBS day out segment punit said he is always conscious n tensed to dance because he feels he is a better choreographer n dancing is not that strong..I will apply the opposite to shakti..she is a better dancer than a choreographer..
So I will conclude as 
Shakti is the better dancer among 3
Punit is the better choreographer here
D is equally good at both.

Agreed .
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Teddy_luv

if i talk about last season , i was shocked at tanay win  though i loved the kid acts . I was expecting piyush or wild rippers to win

the channel people after deciding top 8 started giving focus to kid
they justified his win by showing that all kids are tanay fans 
I don't remember any other homecoming shoot πŸ˜†

so weird sushant was only shown tanay dance 
channel wanted to show age is no bar in dance in the end 

last season all the top4 contestants were my favourites

Yeah, Tanay's was a very unexpected victory.
Do kids really vote? -.-

That would have been true if someone 50+ would have won. Obviously kids are learning to danceπŸ˜• These interests fade with time.
Black_Maniac thumbnail

true i also feel that .  Remo has mostly bored sort of expression while reviewing his acts  .

If by chance amar wins , i feel remo will be most disappointed πŸ˜† , just my view .NO offence

Amar ka i feel  very mixed reviews , some people love his acts and many  find his acts repeatitive and don't find  him deserving to be in top 6

seeing amar i was sure ki wo top4 mai aayega and iss week scores dekhkar sure thi as except aryan sabke marks equal the 

He deserves being here, just that he's trying to ace the same sort and he is brilliant, but people are looking for something advance. The guy's performances are entertainment but they don't leave you as awestruck as others.
Black_Maniac thumbnail

@blackmainiac , I loved all the SRNN performances but their battle round performnace last week  was the weakest  . 

yup they messed it in between πŸ₯±
their battle act with AVP was very good and amazing . Neon and mirror waala was the  best πŸ˜Š

I like TS acts with props like their car acts or the act with for top 6  selection . their lifts are amazing , I agree 
I find them good but not my favs  .

They weren't prepared for the battle round. They could have used these ideas for a better performance this week rather thab creating the mess they did.

Oh I completely forgot about the mirror won!
It was amazing as well 

Tarun Shivani have an amazing chemistry, so it automatically appeals. Apart from that the sheer trust they have on each other shows too.
And a lot of hard work on their part as well as Dharmesh's :)
Black_Maniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

^yup Neon was amazing.

Also I loved their faceoff act. Ditto wala. When everyone got marks.
But srnn were tooo good. They did finger tutting and the act was amazing too. If it was a standalone act pakka highest milta for that act.

I didn't see when Ditto ws here. Reserving it for after exam pressure reliefπŸ˜†
I'll look for all the episodes I missed this season and will get back next week😳
Black_Maniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Hi, sorry but I removed some of your texts from the quote to avoid long text.

I love the power of thought idea. It's positive and spiritual. 
At the same time I understand you want to keep reality in check. Statistics do not lie. 

When you say that the expectance is that Bir will win i understand that too. 
Both guys are talented, passionate and are like bulls who see that red cloth. When it's show time it's show time and there is no stopping them to perform and deliver. Both have that X factor on stage. You enjoy seeing them perform. 

Though i think that Bir has that + factor, which for me it means that he has the ability to win hearts. Albeit it with his dance, Acting, background story, the over emphasis on the love for his mother. Sorry, I do not wish to come across that I don't feel for this. I was hoping to see him buy the saree and all. But I think that + factor is perhaps the E factor. To emotionally connect. To make the Crowd cheer for him. 

If Bir and Aryan would end up in finales together, with equal points. Then who would win. The guy who is technically fabulous or the guy who was able to connect and move you? The guy that reaches out to you, to your heart? 

Why is it that I would be ok with the result if Bir would win? Maybe because I was cheering for him and his mom and what he represents. Maybe it's the power of Media. Because I have seen so many times about his background story. From Aryan I know his parents moved for his dance training specifically, but there is no emotion there which is emphasized. 

Both, all 4 are winners for sure. 
Again, I would choose Aryan. I can't vote along so.. I will use the power of thought πŸ˜‰

Its okay. Even I do that when it is too long.

That's the thing . Right there, what you said it.
It is Punit who displays the idea. He makes sure that the guy he is mentoring should win and for that, he makes sure the audience loves him for everything and with everything.

Dharmesh doesn't believe in that. He is the more practical sort of persons.