Raghav always mentions "ab aa rahe hai mere bhai Dharmesh ke team se" 😊
BeautyFooL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Teddy_luv

part1 - https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7Fr_MA5-H/?taken-by=raghavjuyal

part2 -https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7GG5QAWuV/?taken-by=raghavjuyal

so emotional😭

Dosti ho toh aisi ho.. May God bless ths beautiful friendship..
Many thanks for sharing ths lovely post πŸ˜³
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dunit is in for a hatrick πŸ‘ Just that I would have loved if Aryan fetched the hatrick but it seems that the other two have more fans πŸ˜” Anyway, all the best to all 3 and D πŸ‘πŸΌ
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
poor aryan , uska fb aur insta block ho gaya
please vote for him 
Edited by Teddy_luv - 6 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
this show is always being unfair to Aryan
I feel if he was given more footage then he would have won the show

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes but still lots of people do support Aryan. Maybe he can make a new account. I hope he will get into finale. Perhaps his family is asking for votes.
The other 3 contestants are very good in expressing themselves in words and in appealing for votes. They know how to sell themselves.

Hope Aryan has a good campaign team.

In this last stage, it looks like now it might come down to popularity over actual dance. I am still hoping it will be Bir vs Aryan. Epic battle! 
D_rocks thumbnail
I have already given 10 votes to Aryan...tomorrow also planning to cast at least 10 more votes...He is the most deserving candidate...if you will watch Aryan and bir dance with tiger...Aryans step coincides with tight neatly where are bir seems little bit confused...that's my personal view...
I love Aryan and want him to win 
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teddy_luv

poor aryan , uska fb aur insta block ho gaya

please vote for him 

----

How does insta and FB get blocked? Is it done to harm his chances?  Is it intentional?
BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

----

How does insta and FB get blocked? Is it done to harm his chances?  Is it intentional?

pata nahi uska hi hua when other finalists also post their videos on social media sites

channel sabse kam focus uspe hi kia  hai and this will effect his ranking pakka
pakeezah thumbnail
Then it is not a fair fight!
His campaign  people need to tell public that someone is trying to prevent him from winning...there are hackers out there..trouble makers just for heck of it...and flood the social media with vote requests! 

Whoever his family knows, his friends, people who are internet savvy, school friends they should upload all his performances or best ones with his vote no. So people want to vote. He should also ask his friends to campaign on their social media..

If people are aware some persons are trying to spoil a contestants chances, they will be more determined to help him win.

Maybe Dharmesh can also use his influence..if he is being targeted like this   ...obviously it is intentional and unfair for all the hard work put in all these years, then it makes it only right he should get extra help from his mentor ...and supporters...

Edited by pakeezah - 6 years ago