The Contagious D'virus - Dharmesh AT

Posted: 6 years ago
Please show your love and appreciation for this wonderful young man who is a magnificent dancer and has an equal creative mastermind. His actions speak louder than words. His identity is linked to a single letter: D

Please feel free to contribute and share pictures, collages, videos, gifts etc.

Just keep few quick AT rules in mind
[]  Please do not use the AT to bash/mock/discuss other mentors. We would not like to use this thread to spread negativity.
[]  Minimum chatting is allowed in ATs. Please try to keep your posts related to Dharmesh.
[]  Do not spam with just emotions to increase count pages.
[]  If you see anyone breaching Forum or AT rules, hit Report button.

Dharmesh AT! ❤️ You really like your D+ hot men, don't you? 😛
But seriously, love D! When he dances, its pure magic. And this man is so, so humble. He deserves all the success and appreciation he's getting and more. ⭐️

Can I say I really like his tutta futta English? Makes him sound so cute...it reminds me of Remo's English kinda. 😆 
i feel aryan act was about dharmesh feelings for breshna

i don't know it is a coincidence or what but max contestants from dharmesh team has won people hearts
Every season uski team se two members come in top4

last season to best tha when two members from dharmesh team made it to top2

the reason I started liking tanay was mostly because of the concepts that dharmesh team used on tanay

concept wise i loved tanay act the most and wildrippers acts were also awesome . wildrippers was the best group last season

i missed such epic group acts this season
my fav captain is dharmesh in season 2

I hope aryan wins the show though chances are less
Awwwhh great to see D's AT. Thanks and the writings are nice!
D Virus! One of the best dancers I have ever seen. And one of the most beautiful people. I love his bond with the Danceplus gang, and damn. DRPH ki toh baat hi kuch aur hai. They even brought a car together. Best boygroup hai bro. They always stick together.
Wow.. AT for D sir!! Great to be part of it.. Mithun da and Geeta ma had told him to be humble nd grounded after achieving all success nd thats what he has done.. He is still same Dharmesh sir.. Fab dancer, very humble, down to earth, no attitude .. khatarnak nice * in his tone* 😆
I still keep watching his old performances of DID days.. whenever he comes on screen, its pur pleasure to watch him dance.. love his bonding with all mentirs of DID dance plus.. specially his special bond with Raghav.. their video clips make me laugh hard.. such a strong bond they share!! Keep it going like th D sir.. you hv won million of hearts nd always be like ths.. you are an adorable person ❤️
Blessed with such wonderful crazy friends 

D is so passionate and serious at times.. And his low voice is just sexy.. 

D is really loving and caring.. He has so much love to give...

interview of dharmesh is lovely
tfs