Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyFooL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Dharmesh sir will be always remembered as a great humanbeing above all.. Even after achieving all ths fame, this man is still same.. still he gets teary eyes when someone quotes his words 'remo is his bhagwan'..This shows how much he still respects his guru.. his bhagwan.. his remo sir.. To be honest i started liking remo only because of Dharmesh.. The way he used to talk abt Remo with such a high regards in DID season 2.. I also started following dance shows only after watching ths man's audition vid of DID 2 season.. Ther is no change in ths man even after ths years.. he is still same person.. simple.. innocent.. humble.. emotional.. great dancer- when he is on the stage, i hardly notice other dancers.. and his swag - as tapsi said yesterday 'itna swag laate kahan se ho'.. He is the only reason for me to follow dance plus.. Its sad ths season ended nd i wont be able to see him until next season.. but YT zindabad ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†   Hope to see him in another show soon.. I hope nd wish he becomes part of Dance champions.. i jst loved his bonding with WR.. so it wud be fun to see ths 'jawalamukhi' crew with his mentor once again *Fingers crossed*
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
D is D...no one can ever be D... 😊

And I love D-Raghav bond too...touchwood   ðŸ˜³
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -CrissCross-

Dharmesh sir will be always remembered as a great humanbeing above all.. Even after achieving all ths fame, this man is still same.. still he gets teary eyes when someone quotes his words 'remo is his bhagwan'..This shows how much he still respects his guru.. his bhagwan.. his remo sir.. To be honest i started liking remo only because of Dharmesh.. The way he used to talk abt Remo with such a high regards in DID season 2.. I also started following dance shows only after watching ths man's audition vid of DID 2 season.. Ther is no change in ths man even after ths years.. he is still same person.. simple.. innocent.. humble.. emotional.. great dancer- when he is on the stage, i hardly notice other dancers.. and his swag - as tapsi said yesterday 'itna swag laate kahan se ho'.. He is the only reason for me to follow dance plus.. Its sad ths season ended nd i wont be able to see him until next season.. but YT zindabad ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†   Hope to see him in another show soon.. I hope nd wish he becomes part of Dance champions.. i jst loved his bonding with WR.. so it wud be fun to see ths 'jawalamukhi' crew with his mentor once again *Fingers crossed*

What you wrote, that is exactly what I feel too. Thanks for writing this so I can easily just quote you. Thanks to D (I found him via YouTube) I also learned about Remo, and my love for Remo and Raghav especially grew and keeps on growing.

D has such a strong personality. He doesn't say much on the show but when he speaks or dances... I am so focused on him. I could write so much, but you, all of you summarized it so well.. 

Just one thing... 

Did you all notice too (for all captains, Remo and Raghav) after performance there is still that excitement, tension or curiosity of what the reactions of audience and their friends will be. Humbleness.. Accepting words of praise.. And all of them deserved standing ovations! 

OK.. One more thing.. Last ok.. ðŸ˜†

Punit did a good job Choreographing for all. It seems like this season was a sort of promotions of Punit and his talent or (new found) passion and the need show dance champions. Dance is and was their main and common passion but they are growing as artists and also discovering new things which they like. Acting, teaching, Choreographing, anchoring and allround entertainment and what more.. Sky is the limit.. I think I will never get tired of them. I love them all and.. I will have to wait for the next season.. 

Edited by RishuDarling - 6 years ago
BeautyFooL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

What you wrote, that is exactly what I feel too. Thanks for writing this so I can easily just quote you. Thanks to D (I found him via YouTube) I also learned about Remo, and my love for Remo and Raghav especially grew and keeps on growing.

D has such a strong personality. He doesn't say much on the show but when he speaks or dances... I am so focused on him. I could write so much, but you, all of you summarized it so well.. 

Just one thing... 

Did you all notice too (for all captains, Remo and Raghav) after performance there is still that excitement, tension or curiosity of what the reactions of audience and their friends will be. Humbleness.. Accepting words of praise.. And all of them deserved standing ovations! 

OK.. One more thing.. Last ok.. ðŸ˜†

Punit did a good job Choreographing for all. It seems like this season was a sort of promotions of Punit and his talent or (new found) passion and the need show dance champions. Dance is and was their main and common passion but they are growing as artists and also discovering new things which they like. Acting, teaching, Choreographing, anchoring and allround entertainment and what more.. Sky is the limit.. I think I will never get tired of them. I love them all and.. I will have to wait for the next season.. 

Ohh i can go nd on any topic related to D sir😆😆 I dnt want to write essay again.. but if you remember Dharmendra of 1st season of Dance  plus.. i feel so connected to tht guy coz i feel exactly what he feels fr D sir.. and thanks fr making ths thred .. It made me go nd watch few unforgottable prrformance of DID days.. ðŸ˜³