Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Btw about D and Raghav, wow, they used to dance in DID but look what they become now
Love their bond
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Y12345

Btw about D and Raghav, wow, they used to dance in DID but look what they become now

Love their bond

I have written something which I might post soon. But it fits your comment so sharing a preview ๐Ÿ˜Š

"These two were inseparable anyway. They were brothers united by the hands of fate. A blessing through dance. Two young men from different backgrounds, who had hit it off so well from the get-go. Their souls had instantly connected. Soul brothers might best describe their bond."

Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am disappointed that Smar won more votes than Aryan ๐Ÿ˜” But Aryan's today's perform was beyond magical so hopefully he will get more votes for the finale ๐Ÿ˜Š

TS werent in sync today...and they arent good performing individually, they are the best in lifts and flips not individual dancing.

Overall D's choreography and ideas were too good for all 3 and D must be very proud that all 3 of them entered top 4 ๐Ÿ˜Š
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww thanks for the preview 
*waiting*
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
looks like aryan will be in fourth position
BanBB thumbnail
congrats to aryan and amar for making to final
Happy for dharmesh and his team

congrats to dharmesh for getting his 3 finalists in top 4
his team has the magic that his most contestants won the people hearts
BanBB thumbnail
there was one insta post of raghav about dharmesh
it was wow

i was in tears reading the post of raghav for dharmesh
it was so so emotional
pakeezah thumbnail
Such a surprise. Three  of Dharmesh team in top 4. I thought Punit would make clean sweep. With his brilliant choreography. 
Still think AVP would've made wonderful finalists. They always but always put a smile on my face. 

I was really puzzled when Amardeep got only ten for the paint act and another act when the choreography was so brilliant and it was solely him and him alone out there and AVP and HOS got 15 because of Punit choreography and larger than life props but the end result makes it OK. Still I'm wondering why he was marked down. Maybe Remo has some constraints by channel. Anyway, hats off to this brilliant man and even more brilliant person, Remo Sir.

Amardeeps acts are so emotionally strong...they're like a beautiful painting...each stroke full of meaning and feel. Never seen more beautiful eyes than Amardeeps. They hold so much. Pain, joy, mischief, everything. Such a compassionate tender face.

SSRN were brilliant. Redeemed them for last acts mistakes.

Ayush and Mukeshs act made me want to cry...that enactment of Jungle Book. Sooo sweet. And the real life looking jungle, awesome! Again Punits brilliant mind at work here.

D pulled out a trump card with Aryans performance and act when it mattered most...the moment when  a beautiful little Aryan slides  out on his knees out of the smoke...effect is better than all Bollywood song choreography put together..mashallah!

Don't know what happened to TS. The concept was brilliant but the power was lacking. I couldn't connect to the act.

My favorite part of yesterday was the three boys dancing and.lip syncing to Farah's songs. Dharmesh..how brilliant is he.? And so understated. He is content to sit back and let others take the spotlight but so powerful every time he comes on. And so attractive without trying. Swag never looked so good as it does on D.

Punits romantic dance with Kangana was enough to make any girl faint. What a man! A gift to womankind. So kind, so intelligent,  so gallant, so sexy and smooth at the same time. He is like a real life romance novel hero. Hard to believe he actually exists.

And the love that Remo feels toward him. He just beams with pride and love every time Punit does something. Remo loves Punit ten times more than Ps own father does (I feel) and you can just feel the intensity of that love. These two probably shared many lifetimes together in the past and loving relationships all. Only that explains the filial bond Remo shares with Punit.

Edited by pakeezah - 6 years ago
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Teddy_luv

there was one insta post of raghav about dharmesh
it was wow

i was in tears reading the post of raghav for dharmesh
it was so so emotional

Is it possible to share this? I went looking for it yesterday but couldn't find it. 
BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Is it possible to share this? I went looking for it yesterday but couldn't find it. 

part1 - https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7Fr_MA5-H/?taken-by=raghavjuyal

part2 -https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7GG5QAWuV/?taken-by=raghavjuyal

so emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ