peeran os realizations updated chap 3

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guyz here I am back so here it goes where part 2 ended

Part 3:
Both peeran breaks hugs

Karan: preeta come with me I will drop you home

Preeta:no thanks you already save me again from these goon I will be really thankful to you

Karan: no preeta I can't leave you now no more arguments come with me I will drop you

Karan force fully drags preeta and made her sit in car he starts to drive but he realizes preeta is very tensed and is not talking and crying seeing preeta's condition karan stopped the car in corner and tries to wipe the tears of preeta

Karan: why are you crying? Nothing happened to you I am here with you don't feel scary at least talk to me preeta

Preeta:you know what karan?I am crying because if you did not come on time they will do whatever they want to do with me I feel scary to think about this today they will rape me I can't even explain you

Preeta starts to cry badly karan hug her she Cry's on karan's shirt karan also feels like his heart is aching to see preeta like that he feels anger he wants to kill sanju and his goons tears also comes in karan's eyes but he wipes suddenly preeta realizes their position so she leaves karan karan also gives her handkerchief and starts to drive and drops preeta home and come back to his house he starts thinking and dreaming about preeta other side preeta is also thinking about karan and their flashback meetings she realized how good human being karan is both fallen asleep

In morning karan wakes up he gets call from his friend about couple party his friend invites him and ask her to come with any partner karan starts to think that whom he should take on party he gets an idea to take preeta with him so he decided to talk to preeta he goes to dadi's room to meet preeta where preeta is busy making dadi do exercise so he enter and greets preeta

Karan: good morning preeta how was dadi's exercise is going on?

Preeta: good morning karan it is really going great soon dadi will be fine

Karan : preeta now give my dadi leave because everyone is calling dadi downstairs dadi you should go

Preeta:OK dadi you should go if every one is calling you

Dadi gets happy to listen this she goes from room both peeran left in room staring each other preeta starts to put things in bag so that she leaves but karan stops her

Preeta:why are you stopping me from going?

Karan: preeta I want you to come with me in my friend's party? Will you come with me

Preeta:no karan take Sofia with you she is you're gf and also I don't like parties

Karan:come on preeta I want you to come with me not Sofia plzzz now we are friends don't you consider me you're friend?plzzz come with me

Preeta: listen karan I can't come I don't what to do in parties everyone will make fun of you if you will take me take any other girl I can't plzzz I know we are friends but I can't come I don't like to go in parties

Karan:come on preeta tell me the exact reason why are you not coming with me I knew you are hiding something from me that's why you are not coming?something is fishy tell me I will not leave you

Preeta:karan you are a star if I come with you people will talk about us that may be I have an affair with you I don't want any kind of rumors I don't want my image to get spoiled and also you'res

Karan:preeta how silly you are now don't worry media is not coming in party just say yesss plzzz na

Preeta:OK I Will come now goodbye

After preeta goes karan starts to think about how silly preeta is girls love to date her they want media to make their name with karan luthra but preeta is something unique she don't want media to make rumors

This is it it has 2 parts more do comments and hit likes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Preeran hug and a protective Karan.. Loved it.
So they'll be going to the party together..
You write really well and raised my excitement level..
Please update next chapter asap
manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice... Karan-preeta together in the party... Something might happen...Do continue
asadzoya143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is amazing update soon.