Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushibloom

Part 3
It was very beautiful part
Rebecca was so nervous and geet was all the time with her to comfort her and even to tease her πŸ˜‰
Their bond is beautifully explained.
Finally maaneet meet again and both are so shocked and surprised with this
After the dance both are so lost in each other 😳
Aww so sweet of maan just because geet din't have anything he too dint have his dinner that too his favourite πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry for being late πŸ˜›

Oh...Me too love Maneet dance ...especially, Kurbaan Huwa πŸ˜‰

Yeah...That's really sweet of him that he too didnt have anything for dinner because of her πŸ˜³
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushibloom

Amazing update akka , loved it πŸ‘
Finally rebecca have headed for her honeymoon.
Geet was really very imotional after this.
Very curious to know what's wrong with ria our poor geet is so worried for her.
On maan's insistance she agreed to go out with him😊
Poor soul how nervous she is and tried her best to explain but maan is maan he was lost in his own world πŸ˜†
Aww maan is so cute and his assumptions are too hilarious 🀣 when geet was talking to her granny.
Even geet couldn't stop herself from laughing over his antics πŸ˜†
Hmm Msk and lying too many changes ha , not bad maan but i am loving it πŸ˜‰
He even shared about his dadi with her and was very amused with geet POV.
Hmm the restaurant's ambiance was beautiful and soothing for geet and ofcourse maan was lost in her beauty πŸ˜†
Looking farward for next part akka and thanks for the pm

Oh...Thank you dear πŸ€—

Even I find this MSK to be soo cute... He is hiding his identity and its such a difficult task for him πŸ€£ 
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu5

Nice update dear !

Loved it!! Well written.
Geet was in emotional equilibrium concerning Rabecca's adieu and farewell. Loved geet's concern and care for Ria. Ria was bubbly and lively person but at present she seems emotionless and aloof from joy and radiance of her life. Guess something had happened with her which made her to build wall concerning emotions or someone's influence has turned her detached and impassionate towards others and her life too. Maan was excited and was in enthusiasm to spend quality of time with Geet and asked Geet out for dinner as well. Geet was reluctant to go out with him concerning it was her first time to go out with men. Though she was preoccupied with Maan's thoughts in past days she couldn't still trust him with his intentions. She had to oblige to his gentleman offer with hesitance and Maan couldnt understand her gestures. Loved Geet and her grandmother's bonding. Felt nostalgic while whilst reading Geet and her grandmother's convo. I remembered the time I spent with my GM and even she used to call me kuttimaa too. It was endearing to read the cute scene between Geet and her dadima. With geet's words Maan realised his grandmother's love and warmth for him. He realized that his grandmother had only him to share his thoughts and emotions with. Now he could relate to his grandmother's gestures and concern for him.He was amused with geet's prespective.Maan stopped thyself from kissing Geet in the heat of the moment and he wanted to build good rapport with Geet and wanted to win her  trust.Geet was awestruck seeing the restaurant ambiance and was lost in serene beauty of nature whilst Maan was lost in admiring Geet. 
Lovely song Akka!! Loved it !!
Thanks for the pm !
Looking forward to the next update
:))

Oh I so much wait for your comment my dear...it gives me so much happiness

I am so glad to read your comment for this part 4 especially your nostalgic  words in relation to your Paati and amazed to know that even she called you Kuttima.  Definetly, his approach to his Daadima will be far different now😊

Yes...he controlled himself from Kissing her...that's a true gentleman's act to act wisely rather than getting carried away with the situation.  

WOW...glad you too loved that song. Its my all time favourite and listen to it atleast once in a day πŸ˜³. 

Yeah..Geet is lost in the ambiance of the restaurant and he is all lost in him πŸ˜‰
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayeeta_06

fab update...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Maan took Geet for dinner in a Vegetarian Restaurant...😎...Geet was hesitant at first but finally agreed......Geet wanted to go by a taxi but Maan stops her as he wants to take her by his car...πŸ˜‰...He tells a lie that he has got his friend's car...πŸ˜›...during their drive Maaneet shares many things about each other...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Geet gets angry on her grand-mom as she doesn't take care of herself whereas Maan is all lost in her...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...Maan complains about his dadimaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but Geet''s pov about his dadimaa changed his thinking and he realized that his dadimaa loves him a lot...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Maaneet's has got the same fav song...😎...Maan is so sweet......loved their eye-lock...πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ...waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm...πŸ˜ƒ...

Oh...feeling amazed with yet another long and lovely comments from your end...Oh my goodness. I never imagined that their Daadima's talks will become such a hit..it seems everyone have liked it πŸ˜›...I was assuming most of them will find it boaring...but so glad that its been liked so much.

Ohh...Maneet Eyelock has been always my favourite. 
Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYAZU12

awesome update dear...Maan trying to built trust in their relation so stopped himself from kissing her...their moments were beautiful so was the update... thnx for the pm...

Oh Thanks a lot my dear. Feeling so nice to read your comments πŸ€—
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roopa_1

Awesome update ..seems like maan already fallen in love with her ... Geet is afraid to go alone with maan but still she showed bravery and went with him ... The phone convo is hillarious ... Maan question lol πŸ˜†πŸ€£ he is thinking that someone is pestering geet for money πŸ˜† i loved it . And geets dadi is really great and even my dadi wakes at 4 without alarm ..πŸ˜†.. Geet pov on maans dadi is awesome .. Maans arrangement is awesome ... Even geet loved it ... I loved it when maan asked to leave her hair open ... πŸ˜³ geet is also feeling something new ... Yea we want a dance πŸ˜³

Geet really took a brave decision especially with the inner fears and after her serious assumptions after watching the recent movie...πŸ˜†
Yeah...grannys who have lived their younger days during 60s - 70s are like that. πŸ˜†  

You are the only person voted so far for a dance...Include my vote too...for the second one...lets see how many more votes we get πŸ˜›
Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh my I loved the update yaar:):):) So cute the way Maan planned everything for such a sweet dinner date. So happy that he honestly admitted to her why he didn't eat dinner and sweetly convinced her into going for a dinner date with him. Geet's conversation with Ria is a bit worrying...Ria is in trouble and it so clearly obvious...But she doesn't open up to Geet at all...So worried as to where it will lead her to...

I really admire Maan the way he comforts Geet...makes her at ease...by striking conversation with her getting her to be comfortable with him...And then Paatti calls Geet:):):) Super cute conversation between Grandmother & grand daughter:):):) And how cutely Geet was describing and cribbing to Maan:):):) Its no wonder that Maan falls for such a lovable and endearing Geet:):):) Even their tastes match yaar:):):) I am so happy that they are out for dinner...a new experience for Geet...and I am so eagerly waiting for next update:):):) To know what happened during the date:):):) Super excited:):):)
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Geet is depressed seeing her friend leave. And Maan's gesture makes her forget about it and smile. 
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new story.
Fantastic start. A very nice meeting of Maan and Geet. 

preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely Cute Update
Maan took Geet for dinner at vegetarian hotel and Geet was sweetly shocked with this sweet gesture of Maan, both found similarities about their daadi,s and favourite song, loved Maaneet moments
Ria called Geet and Geet got a sigh of relief but sensing something wrong with Ria