Posted: 6 years ago
gr8 part
cont.soon

thanks for pm
abinaya.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Lakshmi, 
Just started reading this story and my god is it amazing or what. Loveee it to the moon and back. Looking forward for more very impatiently. Loads of love.
Abi
dreamy4ever thumbnail
Loved all the four parts very interesting storyline.
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update ..seems like maan already fallen in love with her ... Geet is afraid to go alone with maan but still she showed bravery and went with him ... The phone convo is hillarious ... Maan question lol πŸ˜†πŸ€£ he is thinking that someone is pestering geet for money πŸ˜† i loved it . And geets dadi is really great and even my dadi wakes at 4 without alarm ..πŸ˜†.. Geet pov on maans dadi is awesome .. Maans arrangement is awesome ... Even geet loved it ... I loved it when maan asked to leave her hair open ... πŸ˜³ geet is also feeling something new ... Yea we want a dance πŸ˜³
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update πŸ‘
Geet relieved after getting ria's call... Hope she becomes fine soon
Maaneet part 
Maan lied about the car... He told her it's his friends
Will they exchange ph no this time πŸ˜ƒ
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taahir004

Beautiful Chapter 

Oh the song just fabulous I loved it always did 
Ria something is wrong with her and I do hope Geet finds out soon , if she was a bubbly person and now seems like a careless emotionless person then there is certainly some storm brewing 
I like that Maan waited for Geet and he was all excited too everything about her interest him and it seems like he is falling for her 
I just loved that both could speak about their grand mothers that was indeed very endearing 
Geet hestating to go with Maan and I suppose its something thats natural with girls especially if its their first ride with a guy the nervousness the negative imaginations all was there 
coming to the resturant Geet is awed and the atmosphere the enviroment is beautiful and she admires that while Maan admires her thats so cute yet it gives off such a ticklish feeling 

Oh Thank you Tahir...😊The song those days were really sooo soothing to the ears..This song I love it so much that I end up listening to it almost all day.😳

Oh I was seriously thinking till the last minute if I am spoiling maneet's best moments while drive by adding this grandma scene. I am so glad that you and many others have given a positive reviews about it.
😊

Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mg13

It's just awesome update di..πŸ˜ƒ I love maneet scenes very much in want now there kiss😳 which was going to happen in this update but maan didn't becs of trust which he is building in her mind about himself.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Update next soon di...πŸ˜ƒ

Lot of passionate scenes will appear at a  later stage❀️...I Promise😳

As you said, the trust has to be built and also they have to outcome lot of challenges on their way. 

Thanks for your lovely comment my dear πŸ˜³
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

terrific update! superbly written! loved Geet n Rabecca's friendship! Ria calls Geet! Hope Geet manages 2 Geet Ria to talk abt her problem! Geet is so sweet n caring! Ria lucky 2 have her! Its so sweet that Maan was waiting 4 Geet! she is surprised but refuses dinner! Maan pleads as he didn't eat and she agrees! she is scared of gng alone with him in his care! Silly Maan didn't understand her! Geet's dadi is wonderful! they have a wonderful bond! Maaneet talk abt their respective dadis. its ncie that Maan and Geet like the same music! Maan again lies 2 Geet! update soon. nice learning some Tamil!! 

Oh...thanks once again for your amazing comment dear...and really glad with the fact you loved the daadi part. He lies and later about to get caught...πŸ˜†

Good that you are learning Tamil...but that will be best learnt in my FF GEETIKA. πŸ˜‰

Here, Tamil will be minimum and also Geet will not have any Tamil Self talks and no "Bhagwane Kaapathu" ( Babaji..save me ) πŸ˜†
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: fict

Fantastic update. Geet's worry of going alone with Maan was so natural. Loved their car ride and their talks about grandmothers. Maan is completely mesmerized by her and she too feels the attraction. Worried for Ria though. Something has happened and she is coping with it by blocking every emotion. waiting  for next and thanks for pm.

Oh ...thank you for your Amazing comments dear. πŸ€—
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiki143

Such a sweet update. Its really fresh. Geet and ria share a special bond which is clear from their conversation and also how Geet felt about it in her mind about the past. She was ready for another call from ria about good. That is the level of her understanding... And about Geet going out with Maan I should say you have done a wonderful job. That is how a girl feels when suddenly asked out without knowing much about him. And MSK lying about car and music and everything is very funny. Loved the update 

Thanks a lot for your comments dear...yeah...Geet is very much attached to Ria and her family. Yes...Maan has been behaving funny in the tough process of hiding his own identity. πŸ˜†