Maaneet attend wedding
Here too geet vegetarian
So maan also not ate anything
Maan booked table for them
Here we goo there dance

Part 4

Ria hiding something to geet she cover up her from her family
Maaneet long drive
Well geet fear correct every normal girl who is modern yet traditional will feel fear sitting in unknown stranger car
Opps maan tell lie
Now covered his own. Lie
Reached at restaurant
Geet like the place
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nefret19

Ohhh my I loved the update yaar:):):) So cute the way Maan planned everything for such a sweet dinner date. So happy that he honestly admitted to her why he didn't eat dinner and sweetly convinced her into going for a dinner date with him. Geet's conversation with Ria is a bit worrying...Ria is in trouble and it so clearly obvious...But she doesn't open up to Geet at all...So worried as to where it will lead her to...

I really admire Maan the way he comforts Geet...makes her at ease...by striking conversation with her getting her to be comfortable with him...And then Paatti calls Geet:):):) Super cute conversation between Grandmother & grand daughter:):):) And how cutely Geet was describing and cribbing to Maan:):):) Its no wonder that Maan falls for such a lovable and endearing Geet:):):) Even their tastes match yaar:):):) I am so happy that they are out for dinner...a new experience for Geet...and I am so eagerly waiting for next update:):):) To know what happened during the date:):):) Super excited:):):)

Thanks a lot for your Ammazing comments my dear ðŸ¤—

Yeah..it is a different date all together...YES ...nothing less than a fairy ride in Geet's challenging life ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by hira2010

Beautiful update
Maaneet attend wedding
Here too geet vegetarian
So maan also not ate anything
Maan booked table for them
Here we goo there dance

Part 4

Ria hiding something to geet she cover up her from her family
Maaneet long drive
Well geet fear correct every normal girl who is modern yet traditional will feel fear sitting in unknown stranger car
Opps maan tell lie
Now covered his own. Lie
Reached at restaurant
Geet like the place

Oh...thanks a lot for your Amazing and wonderful comments ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by preetidhawan

Lovely Cute Update
Maan took Geet for dinner at vegetarian hotel and Geet was sweetly shocked with this sweet gesture of Maan, both found similarities about their daadi,s and favourite song, loved Maaneet moments
Ria called Geet and Geet got a sigh of relief but sensing something wrong with Ria

Oh...Thanks for your comments Darl ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kabslocks

Congratulations for new story.
Fantastic start. A very nice meeting of Maan and Geet. 

Hello Dear..How are you? ðŸ˜Š

Yes, I do remember your wonderful comments for Geetika and JCL...guess you were away for sometime...😳

Yes...I started this FF last month...Thanks for your welcoming note...do read all 4 parts and comment. ðŸ˜Š
Nice update 
Mg lone drive 
But Geet sense something wrong with Ria
Thanks for PM
Update soon
Nice update..
Continue soon..
Yaar it's movine smoothly n sensivally n mani I thought it's name after I laugh it's granny in tamil as I know it's Patti then how come mani n man is so presentable
Geet is a physiologists.. staying alone away from her parents.. she is very good in understanding peoples and know how to handle the situation that's why her patients likes her..Maan hot handsome dashing cute owner of Khurana  live with her grandmother and younger brother...ek anaar so bimar ek Geet like krne waale kitne saare.😆😆😆  Maan unknownly Geet ko ptane k tips de rha tha...hehe...in there first meeting only they start feeling something for each other...dadi maa is a great observer ðŸ˜† she  already seen something different inn Maans eyes ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  aww both missing each other... and then  they meet again in marriage Maan tou all fida ðŸ˜³ hehe he shoot glare at her.dinner k liye mna kr diya ðŸ˜¡ par haar kon kambakht manne waala hai ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ he insist he plead and finally she agreed..aww Maan singh khurana borrow a car hehehe jhootha kahin kaaa... all grandmothers are same stubborn and caring...and  they are heading for the first date..keh skte hain..hai naa ðŸ˜³ and there is something between Ria and Ajay  i think hehe bole to tukka mara ðŸ˜†