Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update di. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ maan and geet met again in Rebecca wedding. And there dance brought them more close I think so.๐Ÿ˜ณprecap is also interesting.  About ria I am thinking she will threat for maneet in future.thanks for pm di.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jasbirkaur85197 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear...Maaneet ki second meeting in a wedding function. ..wow. ...Thanks for the pm nd waiting for nxt update
minelove24 thumbnail
oh boy..maan so hot hot๐Ÿ˜ณuff dadi why so ranting about ur ladla pot's marriage when sahab himself uske piche hai๐Ÿ˜‰awsme update di
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ... Awesome update ... Maan is fidaaa over geet and geet wants to be with bride ... She is bounded to bride and unable to give time to maan .. ๐Ÿ˜† both are smitten by each other ... Next dinner date and long drive ... Lol geet ka tamil maan ko latin lagraha hain ๐Ÿ˜† geet said that she doesnt eat non veg ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Precap is exciting ... Cant wait 
I am sure that you are tamilian ... Am i right ??? ๐Ÿ˜‰

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update maan went to David wedding eagerly waiting for the couple to come but was pleasently surprised to see geet looking so beautiful in white sari but geet was paying attention to her friend accompanying her Geet was busy with her friend she was hell worried for ria she even had to lie to ria mom so cute geet almost put bindi on maan she was surprised to see maan both wanted to be with each other but couldn't geet can't eat food as it isn't vegetarian so maan arranges dinner for her 
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spvd

Congrats... Will start reading the updates soon... Can u post the links when u update in the daily updates thread 19? The link is in my signature..

Thanks a lot dear...once again welcome back ๐Ÿค—
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roopa_1

Wow ... Awesome update ... Maan is fidaaa over geet and geet wants to be with bride ... She is bounded to bride and unable to give time to maan .. ๐Ÿ˜† both are smitten by each other ... Next dinner date and long drive ... Lol geet ka tamil maan ko latin lagraha hain ๐Ÿ˜† geet said that she doesnt eat non veg ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Precap is exciting ... Cant wait 
I am sure that you are tamilian ... Am i right ??? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hie Dear

Thanks for your lovely comment

Yes, I am Tamilian...but fluent in Tamil, English and Hindi...little bit of Kannada as well.

Well, in this FF, Geet's charectorization is she hails from a different caste / language (For its own reason which you will know when the story progresses). My comfort level apart from Hindi is Tamil and that's why I choose Tamil ๐Ÿ˜‰

Where as my very first FF Geetika, I purely imagined from my POV i.e, a Tamil Speaking Geet and wrote it.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: i rok

heyyy
just finished reading the parts...
really nice concept...
feels like both are in love wth each other i first sight..
or gotten so attached...
ria is in love wth maan but maan doesnt show any interest in her..
continue soon...

Thanks for your reading my FF and guess this is your first comment for my FFs...Welcome to my Maneet FF world...

A small correction...
Its Maan's secretary RITA who is behind Maan...not Ria...
Ria is a student...very close friend and Room mate of Geet...yes, she is in a depressed state and I have still not revealed the reasons.
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishtej

oh boy..maan so hot hot๐Ÿ˜ณuff dadi why so ranting about ur ladla pot's marriage when sahab himself uske piche hai๐Ÿ˜‰awsme update di

Glad to read your first ever comment for my FF...Thank you Dear ๐Ÿค—
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu5

Nice update Akka 

Loved it!! Well penned 
Maan was least interested in the wedding and felt weary and impatient with the happenings. Geet was enjoying thyself being bridesmaid . Maan felt lively and delighted witnessing Geet's presence in the wedding. He was attracted to his enchantress and was adoring her antics. Geet was surprised to see Maan and was feeling redden with her thoughts and Maan's presence. Both were attracted towards each other. Maaneet danced together and were enjoying their moments. Maan booked a table for Geet after listening to her reason. A true gentleman's gesture !!
Hope Geet takes Rabecca's words regarding Ria into consideration. 
Nice precap !!
Thanks for the pm !
Will be waiting for the next update
:))

Thanks a lot for yet another wonderful comment dear...

I cannot get enough of Maneet Dance...especially, Kurban Huva style ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes, Rabecca is very right. Geet has to take her advise but at the same time she cannot let Ria's family know...these reasons will unfold soon..