•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
All d stories have been transferred from here... I mean is this forum locked...??? 
I am thinking the same...though the activity of the forum is very less but still...

And we haven't even got any notice regarding closing this forum then how come they transferred every story from here to the fan fiction forum?!

πŸ˜•
Originally posted by M_Nira

I am thinking the same...though the activity of the forum is very less but still...

And we haven't even got any notice regarding closing this forum then how come they transferred every story from here to the fan fiction forum?!

πŸ˜•
even I'm thinking the same... Many stories are locked even... Don't know what has happened... Bt I don't want this forum to be closed... This is our little world... Nd we do have activities in this forum though it's less... πŸ˜­
Originally posted by arjuhi-forever

even I'm thinking the same... Many stories are locked even... Don't know what has happened... Bt I don't want this forum to be closed... This is our little world... Nd we do have activities in this forum though it's less...😭

Exactly its like our second home.
I have sent a PM to one of the moderators though I don't receive any reply yet. Hope I get a reply soon. :P
Originally posted by M_Nira

Exactly its like our second home.
I have sent a PM to one of the moderators though I don't receive any reply yet. Hope I get a reply soon. :P
yeah finger's crossed... Hope u get a positive reply... Nd we know the reason of this sudden transfer... Hope everything comes back to normal πŸ˜­...do let us know about the reply 
Originally posted by arjuhi-forever

yeah finger's crossed... Hope u get a positive reply... Nd we know the reason of this sudden transfer... Hope everything comes back to normal😭...do let us know about the reply

Yeah I will once I get it.

I just hope something positive happens with us...
Please let me know πŸ˜­
I hate this feeling ...