When are you planning to update..

Please update kr do.

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

opened on TM's request

etfr thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thankyou so much for reopening the thread.

etfr thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

etfr thumbnail

Hey, guys! I'm back for real this time. I mean being back on these threads felt more comfortable and familiar as a fanfic writer. I know I had disappointed alot of you by being absent for so long. Really sorry. This time I'm back to complete my stories finally, even though my brain isn't producing much content but I'm trying my best to complete the two old stories of mine as soon as possible. Also I'm working on a new story which I hope you guys read, like and give your valuable feedback for. To be honest, writing and editing this story excite my brain cells to start working on completing the previous one too.

Also Thanks @minionite Shreya for reopening this thread. 

I'll will send PM by tomorrow. Thankyou all for your patience and understanding.

Regards 

Suzie

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update

so now the mystery is slowly unfolding

thank god Riya is safe, ab Arjun ki baari

lekin jab tak woh log pakde nahi jaate ya maare nahi jaate tab tak ye kissa toh khatam nahi hoga

I hope they get some good leads on the same

cont soon

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Have already read the chapter in ff module & commented there too. I've already read both the threads completely for 2 times earlier. And, after getting this chapter on the module, I started reading there too, once again from the very start. At first, I thought to re-read the story till 5 Chapters just to remind myself about the concept of the story. But, I couldn’t stop myself from reading this story once again, that too, completely till the last chapter you updated on the module. Now, I'm very desperately waiting to read the next parts....so, if possible, please try to update the next chapter as early as possible. Don't make me wait more, warna.....I hope ki ab mujhe aapko Arjun ke style mein "Samjhe Ya Samjhaun" kehke dhamki dene ki zaroorat nahi padegi.

etfr thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaheean

Have already read the chapter in ff module & commented there too. I've already read both the threads completely for 2 times earlier. And, after getting this chapter on the module, I started reading there too, once again from the very start. At first, I thought to re-read the story till 5 Chapters just to remind myself about the concept of the story. But, I couldn’t stop myself from reading this story once again, that too, completely till the last chapter you updated on the module. Now, I'm very desperately waiting to read the next parts....so, if possible, please try to update the next chapter as early as possible. Don't make me wait more, warna.....I hope ki ab mujhe aapko Arjun ke style mein "Samjhe Ya Samjhaun" kehke dhamki dene ki zaroorat nahi padegi.

I saw you comment there. Thanks for reading and waiting for the updates.

No no, you won't need to use Samjhe ya samjhaun. I'm working on the next part. Hopefully, will update by tomorrow morning🤞

Thanks for the wait.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍

Welcome back 🙂 & just loved the update

The FB in the update was really interesting & Shreya did all with taking the precautions but still there things got out of control 😞

Thank God Riya & her baby are safe 🙏 but till Arjun is still in OT but now hopefully everything goes well

Riya is safe finally. ... Hopefully Arjun Stay fine too

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Keep writing ✍️

etfr thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.