Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Suntala

The content of post is such that it's not intended to outpour disappointment rather to bash one of the leads and thereby instigate a kind of fandom fight. Insta and Twitter have already been filled with similar fights, now when may get to see the same in this thread too. 

Criticisms are always appreciated but not one way bashing. Plus, it's you who needs to peace out as you look severely upset with Tanuja. So peace out and chill.

as i said, if you dislike the post ignore it, i did not request anybody to support my stance. My stance is what i have seen in the show and will not change now.

Thanks again for your advice 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Leevi05

he got Tanuja who claims to be his soul mate but keeps crediting Raj, Biji and Rano's emotions more than his, her world revolved around fixing the family matters and doing kitchen work more than fixing his scratched and broken heart,

agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌ
she love rishi familly more than rishi what i feel...she didnt trust rishi and she didnt tell smiley pregnant , purab history exc...
she is okay to share  everything with raj , Biji and aahana but not Rishi...after all Rishi is her husband she must trust him...There is time Rishi didnt care abt Rano...he was like dog wanted only tanuja but she wanted to help only raj ...
Its her mistake not care abt Rishi...

but still i cant connect with tanuja...If tanu was at tanuja place...she will not beleive what she saw...rishi sleeping with nethra...really stupid story they killed soulmate story...he didnt touched a lady for 20years after tanu death...and tanuja know she is tanu she come back only for rishi...but what she is doing is hurting him and hurting herself.

At start  of kasam..Tanu know rishi is playboy but still she loved him only...

if Rishi slept with nethra...she must face him or ask divorce then move on her life not need to run away...Rishi didnt asked to run...
i am not happy she hide NATASHA from rishi...rishi had all right on Natasha like Tanuja...I know tanuja , she is mother but father also had same right as mother.

Mistake are from both Side Rishi and Tanuja...they must talk and clear misunderstanding...if they dont like each other they can divorce and move on...

Nowdays life even divorce people had children..where children live with father and mother...
Rishi is not that bad...Tanya she is not Rishi daughter but still he is good father to her and he will be for Natasha too.

Anyway Ekta killed kasam...there is no connexion between Rishi and tanuja...like rishi and Tanu...
Rishi and Tanu love story will be best β€οΈ

That is the whole point na, she kept trying Rishi's patience, confided in Raj more than Rishi, the moment Rishi's patience took a back seat the woman card started playing, sadly CVs does not know how to write a female lead with logic and sass, Tanuja was not at fault but her actions were faulty.

Moreover talking and sorting out the misunderstandings ? Really ? every time Rishi goes to talk with her, all she does is yell at him and accuse him of everything which he did not do, as if he was born to be accused and insulted, well whatever.

The first 4 months of kasam will be the best for me, there was love, desire, hope, separation and eternity, in my head i will always believe that Rishi got his soulmate back and forget whatever crap this CVs showed with Tanuja.
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

That is the whole point na, she kept trying Rishi's patience, confided in Raj more than Rishi, the moment Rishi's patience took a back seat the woman card started playing, sadly CVs does not know how to write a female lead with logic and sass, Tanuja was not at fault but her actions were faulty.

Moreover talking and sorting out the misunderstandings ? Really ? every time Rishi goes to talk with her, all she does is yell at him and accuse him of everything which he did not do, as if he was born to be accused and insulted, well whatever.

The first 4 months of kasam will be the best for me, there was love, desire, hope, separation and eternity, in my head i will always believe that Rishi got his soulmate back and forget whatever crap this CVs showed with Tanuja.

I liked kasam till smiley pregnant track...

For me Kasam mean Tanu & Rishi...ekta cant make same magic again...she killed the main story...now Rishi and Tanuja had daughter...Ekta dont know how to move the story...
Better to  end the show then damaging...

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

as u said tanuja create situation thats why rishi didnt trust her then rishi did same  then here too rishi create situation
by engaging netra
as u said tanuja should trust rishi as he is her soulmate same thing apply for rishi too then
rishi too trust her na why he need proof of tanuja love
where tanuja proof many time by putting her life in danger and safe him 
rishi keep saying he love tanuja in the end he want proof of that love

yes in pregancy track tanuja create situation and hide the thing from rishi i agree she was wrong for hiding the thing from rishi but i diagree
in jail scene tanuja didnt create situation but bani did that
where whole family saying tanuja cant do some thing like this but rishi trust her mother more then tanuja its fact rishi always keep her mother first then tanuja  

as u said tanuja always keep family first then rishi always keep his mother first
first rishi promise to his mother he going to marry malaika remember ?
now rishi promise to chipkali he not going to tell any one about their relationship
this creating rift bewteen tanshi when rishi said he already talk to netra
what u expect tanuja to b calm ?

atlast cv is not showing tanuja abla nari, we loving this strong tanuja who giving back to rano very nicely
again i want to say problem is on both side is not only in one side

in the end jo bhi hoo some people supporting rishi some people supporting tanuja in short both fandom supporting their favs but in the end of the day we fans want TanShi milan
cv dragging the track thats the reason trp decreasing but again i want to say but main reason trp decreasing is the solo reason is channel
Edited by Susan.Dsouza - 6 years ago
mommyangel55 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
All i can say about this post is that this post is brilliant for the fans who like rishi more then tanuja and is offensive for those who like tanuja more than rishi. But this post will be both brilliant n offensive for those who r true tanshi lovers. The first thing is that there was not a single time when only a single one was wrong n was responsible for seperation. Everytime tanshi both were at fault. Sometimes Rishi did mistakes and sometimes tanuja. Bt by the mistakes have made them to suffer a lot. I never considered any single character at fault coz we all know that cvs r the one who r responsible for ruining the characters. But honestly saying we people r not at less fault than cvs. If Rishi says something wrong to tanuja then tanuja lovers starts blaming rishi and when tanuja shouts at rishi than rishi lovers do the same. In all these fights we r forgetting that no matter what the end game will be tanshi. By doing all these things we r just creating more rifts between fandoms. The tanshi lovers now has become tanuja nd rishi lovers. I know everyone has the right to give his opinion bt before doing it think once about all the matters before bashing a character. Its nor tanuja neither rishi at fault alone both tanshi i repeat both tanshi r responsible for the mus between them. If they r true lovers then why do they let their pure love story destroyed by the villains. Why rishi never trusted tanuja and why tanuja never believes on rishi so that she can share everything to him. No offence to anyone bt all i can say is that i m a pure tanshi lover n will be till the end. So better who r true tanshi fans avoid the posts made regarding bashing of tanuja or rishi. Just keep loving krasha n tanshi and now tanashi also. All these fights will give us nothing than losing kasam. So better stop believing in a single character only. Whatever is going on in the show is because of the storyline made by cvs so there is no need to bash the characters. Thank u 😊Edited by mommyangel55 - 6 years ago
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommyangel55

All i can say about this post is that this post is brilliant for the fans who like rishi more then tanuja and is offensive for those who like tanuja more than rishi. But this post will be both brilliant n offensive for those who r true tanshi lovers. The first thing is that there was not a single time when only a single one was wrong n was responsible for seperation. Everytime tanshi both were at fault. Sometimes Rishi did mistakes and sometimes tanuja. Bt by the mistakes have made them to suffer a lot. I never considered any single character at fault coz we all know that cvs r the one who r responsible for ruining the characters. But honestly saying we people r not at less fault than cvs. If Rishi says something wrong to tanuja then tanuja lovers starts blaming rishi and when tanuja shouts at rishi than rishi lovers do the same. In all these fights we r forgetting that no matter what the end game will be tanshi. By doing all these things we r just creating more rifts between fandoms. The tanshi lovers now has become tanuja nd rishi lovers. I know everyone has the right to give his opinion bt before doing it think once about all the matters before bashing a character. Its nor tanuja neither rishi at fault alone both tanshi i repeat both tanshi r responsible for the mus between them. If they r true lovers then why do they let their pure love story destroyed by the villains. Why rishi never trusted tanuja and why tanuja never believes on rishi so that she can share everything to him. No offence to anyone bt all i can say is that i m a pure tanshi lover n will be till the end. So better who r true tanshi fans avoid the posts made regarding bashing of tanuja or rishi. Just keep loving krasha n tanshi and now tanashi also. All these fights will give us nothing than losing kasam. So better stop believing in a single character only. Whatever is going on in the show is because of the storyline made by cvs so there is no need to bash the characters. Thank u 😊

Oh Mommy! What a perfectly written comment it is! I fully agree with you. I'm in this forum due to TanShi and always love to read critical portryal of characters than one way bashings. Quite sad to see Kasamians fragmented into Tanuja fans and Rishi fans, it's ultimate victim will be Kasam and true Kasamians. 
Edited by Suntala - 6 years ago
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leevi05

he got Tanuja who claims to be his soul mate but keeps crediting Raj, Biji and Rano's emotions more than his, her world revolved around fixing the family matters and doing kitchen work more than fixing his scratched and broken heart,

agree with youπŸ‘πŸΌ
she love rishi familly more than rishi what i feel...she didnt trust rishi and she didnt tell smiley pregnant , purab history exc...
she is okay to share everything with raj , Biji and aahana but not Rishi...after all Rishi is her husband she must trust him...There is time Rishi didnt care abt Rano...he was like dog wanted only tanuja but she wanted to help only raj ...
Its her mistake not care abt Rishi...

<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">but still i cant connect with tanuja...If tanu was at tanuja place...she will</font><font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">not beleive what she saw...rishi sleeping with nethra...really stupid story they killed soulmate story...he didnt touched a lady for 20years after tanu death...and tanuja know she is tanu she come back only for rishi...but what she is doing is hurting him and hurting herself.</font>

<font face="Roboto, sans-serif" color="#ff0000">At start of kasam..Tanu know rishi is playboy but still she loved him only...</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">if Rishi slept with nethra...she must face him or ask divorce then move on her life not need to run away...Rishi didnt asked to run...</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">i am not happy she hide NATASHA from rishi...rishi had all right on Natasha like Tanuja...I know tanuja , she is mother but father also had same right as mother.</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">Mistake are from both Side Rishi and Tanuja...they must talk and clear misunderstanding...if they dont like each other they can divorce and move on...</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">Nowdays life even divorce people had children..where</font>children<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">live with father and mother...</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">Rishi is not that bad...Tanya she is not Rishi daughter but still he is good father to her and he will be for Natasha too.</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">Anyway Ekta killed kasam...there is no connexion between Rishi and tanuja...like rishi and Tanu...</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">Rishi and Tanu love story will be best❀️</font>

love your this line was superb no one can denying from it"tanu ko pta tha k rishi ake playboy hai phir bhi wo usko trust krti thi or usi sy pyar krti thi" πŸ‘ ⭐️ your this post show that not only rishi but tanuja also did same mistakes like rishi yes no doubt both tanshi at fault no one can blame only one character because both did mistakes equally and at the end we love only tanshi only ⭐️
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suntala

Oh Mommy! What a perfectly written comment it is! I fully agree with you. I'm in this forum due to TanShi and always love to read critical portryal of characters than one way bashings. Quite sad to see Kasamians fragmented into Tanuja fans and Rishi fans, it's ultimate victim will be Kasam and true Kasamians.

yes love your comment it's quite balance no doubt love both tanshi only watching kasam because of them if no tanshi then no kasam πŸ˜ƒ
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello all .I was enjoying all your comments..this shows how much you all love kasam..Yes some love rishi and some love Tanu alias tanuja..both are at mistake..the level of mistake is based on their circumstances..Eventually both r in pain..Tanuja attitude in past two episodes have totally shown us her insecurity of what if Natasha goes away from her..this s totally based on her misunderstanding on rishi..rishi I always admire him..when Tanu saved him by giving him life..rishi has lost 20 yrs..his love s the main theme to story..its about kasam on rishi tanuja giving him..Rishi bounce back and come back..tanshi mu can be understood..balanced..only by them..kuch BHI ho..its eternal love..we can say no love s there..but if no love..kyun dard hotel Hain ek dusri ke liye..I intact say it's tanshi mistake..if we say rishi s at mistake.tanuja s also at ..when rishi s not revealing who s Tanya and nethra s not married to him..tanuja s also maintain same with AK.i don't say tanuja instigated AK..but tanuja instead of sorting out or facing it..sending AK to bedi house is blunder..rishi and tanuja love s been tested soon it ll back to normal
My comment s totally neutral as I don't blame both..its their possessive love.. circumstances..made them get seperated 
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AniSweety

Hello all .I was enjoying all your comments..this shows how much you all love kasam..Yes some love rishi and some love Tanu alias tanuja..both are at mistake..the level of mistake is based on their circumstances..Eventually both r in pain..Tanuja attitude in past two episodes have totally shown us her insecurity of what if Natasha goes away from her..this s totally based on her misunderstanding on rishi..rishi I always admire him..when Tanu saved him by giving him life..rishi has lost 20 yrs..his love s the main theme to story..its about kasam on rishi tanuja giving him..Rishi bounce back and come back..tanshi mu can be understood..balanced..only by them..kuch BHI ho..its eternal love..we can say no love s there..but if no love..kyun dard hotel Hain ek dusri ke liye..I intact say it's tanshi mistake..if we say rishi s at mistake.tanuja s also at ..when rishi s not revealing who s Tanya and nethra s not married to him..tanuja s also maintain same with AK.i don't say tanuja instigated AK..but tanuja instead of sorting out or facing it..sending AK to bedi house is blunder..rishi and tanuja love s been tested soon it ll back to normal

My comment s totally neutral as I don't blame both..its their possessive love.. circumstances..made them get seperated 

A balanced comment. Appreciate it.