For once can Tanuja stop blaming Rishi for everything ?

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
My post is not intended to bash Tanuja but since i have been watching the show since its start, there are certain things that i would like to point out and just because CVs put Rishi under the bus all the time does not make him the actual wrong doer here. Tanuja is intricately the bigger culprit here to be self proclaimed and righteous decider of their relation who lacks trust and most importantly the empathetic nature of being at somebody else's shoes for once instead of crying foul for half of her life.

So 7-8 years ago she saw something which was completely baseless and outright atrocious, a woman at her place would be generally hurt and shattered to see her husband sleeping with somebody else, so was Tanuja, but then again did not she come to this world for Rishi, the same Rishi whom she claims to know even more than she would know herself, then despite being a natural justice to Rishi's heart broken soul, she ends up being the bigger heart breaker?

She could easily believe her eyes that Rishi slept with Netra which he of course did not, but she of course lacked faith in him, he is the same man who did not dare to look at a woman since he lost Tanu, leave sleeping with somebody else, his fury or even his revenge is not just a matter of sexual alliance. It was low from Tanuja's part to consider him a philanderer and she completely loses all credibility when she decides to leave him without explaining him anything. 

If it would be Rishi who would leave Tanuja by seeing her at someone else's bed, i would defend Tanuja the same way, but fortunately he did not, infact he never claimed tall to fall to a lower ground, he deserved better after Tanu's heart breaking death, but no instead he got Tanuja who claims to be his soul mate but keeps crediting Raj, Biji and Rano's emotions more than his, her world revolved around fixing the family matters and doing kitchen work more than fixing his scratched and broken heart, there was not even a single moment when Rishi actually feels that Tanuja was his Tanu for whom he dedicated his 25 years, instead she mocked his ability to love a woman back with trust and respect, and at the end crush him to the bottom where he himself does not know that he had slept with Netra and Tanuja believes in that stupid idea.😆

Lets come to present, there are few men who will break their male ego and run after you without expecting answers, and Rishi did the same too, since the day he has seen her in India, all he is trying to do is convince her that he loves her and that he is guilty of his acts, and she has shunned him down humiliating him, his character and even his dignity and it still did not stop him from pursuing her. But in return she lies to him and hides his daughter's identity from him, he must be very unfortunate who has a child with the woman he loves but the woman considers him incapable of being a good father, and how sad is that he still wants a reunion with her knowing there should be a happy ground for all this.

I would not open this thread, but i lost some of my respect today when Tanuja disrespected Rishi's love in order to justify her silence to Abhishek. Yes it baffled me and hurt me as a loyal viewer that the woman who took another birth for Rishi, the woman for whom Rishi waited a lifetime is telling somebody like Abhishekh (a womanizer himself) that Rishi is a liar and failed to keep any of his promises. 

I just want to say that Tanuja needs to grow up and behave like a woman for once, she is not a teenager who will only cry and Abhishek will give his shoulder, she must realize that whatever Rano did today is a consequence of her irresponsible and self righteous acts, you yourself keep lying about your child and the Bedis have every right to claim their family's child, especially Rishi. Tanuja should stop blaming Rishi and for once look at the mirror that where did she do wrong, she misunderstood Rishi with Netra and Rishi did not, she hid her pregnancy and their child from him and Rishi did not, she left him without even asking him the truth and Rshi did not, she is the one continuously humiliating him and insulting his character and Rishi did not, now why is it hurting her when Rishi is for once speaking for himself? Does he deserve this?

CVs have disappointed me everytime, but the disappointment was bigger this time and more because i lost respect for female lead, its difficult to follow a show when you constantly show a brain dead female lead who neither cares about her own words nor does she care about the basic rights which everybody can also have.

I am sorry if this post hurts anybody, but I had to vent out my frustrations here, I hope CVs would realize that butchering the female lead's character never helps any show . The TRPs have dipped on a continuous basis not because TanShi has separated, infact separation of the lead pair brings TRPs and a lot of excitement for viewers but with this show the TRPs have dipped due to the continuous portrayal of Tanuja's lack of knowledge that even she can be wrong and in a relationship its not only the man who fails to keep promises. Audience never likes the female lead being as weak as Tanuja is, CVs have lost the plot completely, you cannot recycle and repeat Tanuja blaming Rishi and Rishi running after her every damn time just to prove that how great your female lead is when she is not even close to being idolized
Edited by DexterRocks - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lornab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

My post is not intended to bash Tanuja but since i have been watching the show since its start, there are certain things that i would like to point out and just because CVs put Rishi under the bus all the time does not make him the actual wrong doer here. Tanuja is intricately the bigger culprit here to be self proclaimed and righteous decider of their relation who lacks trust and most importantly the empathetic nature of being at somebody else's shoes for once instead of crying foul for half of her life.

So 7-8 years ago she saw something which was completely baseless and outright atrocious, a woman at her place would be generally hurt and shattered to see her husband sleeping with somebody else, so was Tanuja, but then again did not she come to this world for Rishi, the same Rishi whom she claims to know even more than she would know herself, then despite being a natural justice to Rishi's heart broken soul, she ends up being the bigger heart breaker?

She could easily believe her eyes that Rishi slept with Netra which he of course did not, but she of course lacked faith in him, he is the same man who did not dare to look at a woman since he lost Tanu, leave sleeping with somebody else, his fury or even his revenge is not just a matter of sexual alliance. It was low from Tanuja's part to consider him a philanderer and she completely loses all credibility when she decides to leave him without explaining him anything. 

If it would be Rishi who would leave Tanuja by seeing her at someone else's bed, i would defend Tanuja the same way, but fortunately he did not, infact he never claimed tall to fall to a lower ground, he deserved better after Tanu's heart breaking death, but no instead he got Tanuja who claims to be his soul mate but keeps crediting Raj, Biji and Rano's emotions more than his, her world revolved around fixing the family matters and doing kitchen work more than fixing his scratched and broken heart, there was not even a single moment when Rishi actually feels that Tanuja was his Tanu for whom he dedicated his 25 years, instead she mocked his ability to love a woman back with trust and respect, and at the end crush him to the bottom where he himself does not know that he had slept with Netra and Tanuja believes in that stupid idea.😆

Lets come to present, there are few men who will break their male ego and run after you without expecting answers, and Rishi did the same too, since the day he has seen her in India, all he is trying to do is convince her that he loves her and that he is guilty of his acts, and she has shunned him down humiliating him, his character and even his dignity and it still did not stop him from pursuing her. But in return she lies to him and hides his daughter's identity from him, he must be very unfortunate who has a child with the woman he loves but the woman considers him incapable of being a good father, and how sad is that he still wants a reunion with her knowing there should be a happy ground for all this.

I would not open this thread, but i lost some of my respect today when Tanuja disrespected Rishi's love in order to justify her silence to Abhishek. Yes it baffled me and hurt me as a loyal viewer that the woman who took another birth for Rishi, the woman for whom Rishi waited a lifetime is telling somebody like Abhishekh (a womanizer himself) that Rishi is a liar and failed to keep any of his promises. 

I just want to say that Tanuja needs to grow up and behave like a woman for once, she is not a teenager who will only cry and Abhishek will give his shoulder, she must realize that whatever Rano did today is a consequence of her irresponsible and self righteous acts, you yourself keep lying about your child and the Bedis have every right to claim their family's child, especially Rishi. Tanuja should stop blaming Rishi and for once look at the mirror that where did she do wrong, she misunderstood Rishi with Netra and Rishi did not, she hid her pregnancy and their child from him and Rishi did not, she left him without even asking him the truth and Rshi did not, she is the one continuously humiliating him and insulting his character and Rishi did not, now why is it hurting her when Rishi is for once speaking for himself? Does he deserve this?

CVs have disappointed me everytime, but the disappointment was bigger this time and more because i lost respect for female lead, its difficult to follow a show when you constantly show a brain dead female lead who neither cares about her own words nor does she care about the basic rights which everybody can also have.

I am sorry if this post hurts anybody, but I had to vent out my frustrations here, I hope CVs would realize that butchering the female lead's character never helps any show . The TRPs have dipped on a continuous basis not because TanShi has separated, infact separation of the lead pair brings TRPs and a lot of excitement for viewers but with this show the TRPs have dipped due to the continuous portrayal of Tanuja's lack of knowledge that even she can be wrong and in a relationship its not only the man who fails to keep promises. Audience never likes the female lead being as weak as Tanuja is, CVs have lost the plot completely, you cannot recycle and repeat Tanuja blaming Rishi and Rishi running after her every damn time just to prove that how great your female lead is when she is not even close to being idolized

At first I want to thank u for making this beautiful post. Atleast someone came up and spike the right thing otherwise in this forum only bashing of Rishi goes on round and round.
Whaf to tell about ur post. The only thing that I can say is its perfect to the core. U totally spoke my heart out. Rishi has proved to be an eternal lover in all spheres but Tanuja! If she takes another 100 births then also I doubt whether she will be called an eternal lover. 
The cvs totally destroyed the concept of the story. Ur post was so much needed becos people in this forum cannot see a single fault of Tanuja. But u be prepared to get attack as all say that Rishi is always at fault whatever the situation may be and all sympathy goes to Tanuja.
CChhavi thumbnail
I completely agree with each n every word of urs. N hts off for bringing out genuine n true points n for taking stand for Rishi as he is the person who suffered most not only in serial but through the bashing of his character. So feel bad for him
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Few days ago, there had come a pathetic post, which had bashed Rishi labelling him a womanizer and I had strongly opposed that post. 

Now this post is yet another of such pathetic posts. At the beginning, it says not intended for bashing Tanuja but on reading ahead one can easily understand if it's not bashing, what's it exactly?. It's very long and filled with some much much poor remarks on the character Tanuja, so my take is that this post is intended only at bashing Tanuja and thereby culminating a dirty debates between fans of Rishi and fans of Tanuja. 

In my observations, it is this very kind of post, which ultimately makes this forum a dirty place, which I oppose strongly. Yes, we can make criticisms but I strongly hate bashings (just like this posts). 

We have clearly seen that our beloved and most favourite TanShi have made almost equal types of faults. We are waiting desperately for clearing of their MUs. But posts in which either of the leads is bashed have no place in this forum, though its a public forum.

Whether you want to watch the show further or not, its upto you. But you have no right to disturb we patient Kasamians and TanShians by making such kind of filthy posts. 
Edited by Suntala - 6 years ago
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

there some point which i totally disagree with u , my intention is not to hurt  any body as u share ur point of view
same iam sharing my point of view

what u said (She could easily believe her eyes that Rishi slept with Netra )

what u expect ? what tanuja to do in that time ? the women who's husband just got engaged with some one else
where she totally shattered already instead of shattered u think that time she sit and investigate about chipkali ?

second lack of faith is in both side not only from tanuja side

whether is smiley pregnancy
whether is bedi family in jail
whether is bedi property track

mostly time cv show rishi didnt trust tanuja ^^ 

(there was not even a single moment when Rishi actually feels that Tanuja was his Tanu )

actually its cv mistake they didnt show a single thing where rishi feel tanuja is tanu 
but on other side where
only Ahana and Babu ji always said tanuja  reminds them of Tanu
and after tanuja entry rishi his self totally forget tanu , tho feel dur ke baad han
here we cant blame tanshi but we can blame cv for that

at last ,what u said TRP DIPED because of tanuja

ur first person who blaming tanuja for 
trp dip but ur totally wrong
not because of tanuja but because of channel lack of promotion and ignorance
trp dip

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lornab

At first I want to thank u for making this beautiful post. Atleast someone came up and spike the right thing otherwise in this forum only bashing of Rishi goes on round and round.
Whaf to tell about ur post. The only thing that I can say is its perfect to the core. U totally spoke my heart out. Rishi has proved to be an eternal lover in all spheres but Tanuja! If she takes another 100 births then also I doubt whether she will be called an eternal lover. 
The cvs totally destroyed the concept of the story. Ur post was so much needed becos people in this forum cannot see a single fault of Tanuja. But u be prepared to get attack as all say that Rishi is always at fault whatever the situation may be and all sympathy goes to Tanuja.

As i said bashing and criticizing should be differentiated. There is a major disconnect which i have with Tanuja since Tanshi's marriage, love and responsibilities are the two sides of the same coin, one cannot claim to be responsible all the time by dejecting the love of her life.

My only concern is that I have seen this happening since many months now, and the show has seen a downfall with both quality and numbers, to an extent that I do not even know that do i want Rishi to be with Tanuja anymore, its a sad state of affairs honestly

If Tanuja fans think Rishi is at fault without any justification then that is their point of view, this is mine and i have expressed it. The real world is different that this forum, and in real world the viewers of the show has shown disappointment with the constant abla naari but brain dead portrayal of Tanuja
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suntala

Few days ago, there had come a pathetic post, which had bashed Rishi labelling him a womanizer and I had strongly opposed that post. 

Now this post is yet another of such pathetic posts. At the beginning, it says not intended for bashing Tanuja but on reading ahead one can easily understand if it's not bashing, what's it exactly?. It's very long and filled with some much much poor remarks on the character Tanuja, so my take is that this post is intended only at bashing Tanuja and thereby culminating a dirty debates between fans of Rishi and fans of Tanuja. 
In my observations, it is this very kind of post, which ultimately makes this forum a dirty place, which I oppose strongly. Yes, we can make criticisms but I strongly hate bashings (just like this posts). 

We have clearly seen that our beloved and most favourite TanShi have made almost equal types of faults. We are waiting desperately for clearing of their MUs. But posts in which either of the leads is bashed have no place in this forum, though its a public forum.

Whether you want to watch the show further or not, its upto you. But you have no right to disturb we patient Kasamians and TanShians by making such kind of filthy posts. 

If you think this post is a bashing post then you should have ignored it, it would not harm anybody as its just a post anyway. Pointing out the disappointments in the show does not make a forum dirty, whatever the CVs have tried to show yesterday was pathetic, and i would say the same if Rishi would do it, its not about who did it, its about what did they do, Tanuja has wronged Rishi and in many ways, its the inability of her character to judge herself rather she judges Rishi. A relationship is equal when both of them are considerate and capable of accepting their mistakes, in this case Tanuja doesn't have that, so a major failure. 

@bold- This is an open forum, and I have every right to post whatever I want, if it irks you, you should stop coming to the thread, I did not ask for your advice, just because you think this post is filthy its not necessary that it actually is. Peace out, I am not interested in fights at all

Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he got Tanuja who claims to be his soul mate but keeps crediting Raj, Biji and Rano's emotions more than his, her world revolved around fixing the family matters and doing kitchen work more than fixing his scratched and broken heart,
agree with you 👍🏼
she love rishi familly more than rishi what i feel...she didnt trust rishi and she didnt tell smiley pregnant , purab history exc...
she is okay to share  everything with raj , Biji and aahana but not Rishi...after all Rishi is her husband she must trust him...There is time Rishi didnt care abt Rano...he was like dog wanted only tanuja but she wanted to help only raj ...
Its her mistake not care abt Rishi...

but still i cant connect with tanuja...If tanu was at tanuja place...she will not beleive what she saw...rishi sleeping with nethra...really stupid story they killed soulmate story...he didnt touched a lady for 20years after tanu death...and tanuja know she is tanu she come back only for rishi...but what she is doing is hurting him and hurting herself.

At start  of kasam..Tanu know rishi is playboy but still she loved him only...

if Rishi slept with nethra...she must face him or ask divorce then move on her life not need to run away...Rishi didnt asked to run...
i am not happy she hide NATASHA from rishi...rishi had all right on Natasha like Tanuja...I know tanuja , she is mother but father also had same right as mother.

Mistake are from both Side Rishi and Tanuja...they must talk and clear misunderstanding...if they dont like each other they can divorce and move on...

Nowdays life even divorce people had children..where children live with father and mother...
Rishi is not that bad...Tanya she is not Rishi daughter but still he is good father to her and he will be for Natasha too.

Anyway Ekta killed kasam...there is no connexion between Rishi and tanuja...like rishi and Tanu...
Rishi and Tanu love story will be best ❤️

Edited by Leevi05 - 6 years ago
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If you think this post is a bashing post then you should have ignored it, it would not harm anybody as its just a post anyway. Pointing out the disappointments in the show does not make a forum dirty, whatever the CVs have tried to show yesterday was pathetic, and i would say the same if Rishi would do it, its not about who did it, its about what did they do, Tanuja has wronged Rishi and in many ways, its the inability of her character to judge herself rather she judges Rishi. A relationship is equal when both of them are considerate and capable of accepting their mistakes, in this case Tanuja doesn't have that, so a major failure. 

@bold- This is an open forum, and I have every right to post whatever I want, if it irks you, you should stop coming to the thread, I did not ask for your advice, just because you think this post is filthy its not necessary that it actually is. Peace out, I am not interested in fights at all

The content of post is such that it's not intended to outpour disappointment rather to bash one of the leads and thereby instigate a kind of fandom fight. Insta and Twitter have already been filled with similar fights, now when may get to see the same in this thread too. 

Criticisms are always appreciated but not one way bashing. Plus, it's you who needs to peace out as you look severely upset with Tanuja. So peace out and chill.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

there some point which i totally disagree with u , my intention is not to hurt  any body as u share ur point of view
same iam sharing my point of view

No worries dear, its good to have disagreement and discussion unless you think I am bashing ..LOL

what u said (She could easily believe her eyes that Rishi slept with Netra )

what u expect ? what tanuja to do in that time ? the women who's husband just got engaged with some one else
where she totally shattered already instead of shattered u think that time she sit and investigate about chipkali ?

No, investigation again is disrespectful, but the problem is Tanuja had strong enough faith in Rishi, she knew Rishi engaged Netra just for the sake of property papers and not because he loved her, so sleeping with her would not be an option. I would repeat again that Tanuja knows that Rishi is her soulmate since she knew about her rebirth so in extreme cases he would not sleep with Netra when he did not even look at a woman after Tanu, that is basic judgement of a person with whom you have stayed and loved for so long. There are fall outs in relationships but one has to believe in their instinct at least try behave smart if not. Tanuja being heartbroken is completely justified but again as i said its she who misjudged his character and not him and when the truth comes out it will be her burden that she destroyed 8 years of her life, his life, natasha's life based on a stupid encounter, the guilt will be bigger if she actually feels guilty which i do not expect now.😆 

second lack of faith is in both side not only from tanuja side

whether is smiley pregnancy
whether is bedi family in jail
whether is bedi property track

mostly time cv show rishi didnt trust tanuja ^^ 

Rishi did not trust because Tanuja created those situations herself, and trusting Tanuja uring smiley's pregnancy was out of his character because she was already jolted with the fact that she took his Tanu's face. The joke was on him and naturally he was not still in love with her, Rishi did ask her the truth and she denied, so its not that he did not give her a chance to reconsider. Bedis in Jail and Bedis property again Tanuja herself pretended to be the culprit, it was very later when she actually tells the truth but it was late, she milked the situation just for the sake of Raj's stupid promise, Rishi has a whole family who supported him in his sad state he obviously is not insane to believe that they will suffer indefinitely just because he loved Tanuja, there is a middle line to every sacrifice you make. As i said Tanuja believed in Raj and Biji more than Rishi's strength, sharing the problems with Rishi would not kill him, instead he would be her bigger support, but she shunned him into a doormat where he had two options save the family by staying with her or leaving her, sadly it was she who left him. A karmic justice may be because he thought he was the sole bearer of the relationship when he was not. Good that his ego took a back seat too

(there was not even a single moment when Rishi actually feels that Tanuja was his Tanu )

actually its cv mistake they didnt show a single thing where rishi feel tanuja is tanu 
but on other side where
only Ahana and Babu ji always said tanuja  reminds them of Tanu
and after tanuja entry rishi his self totally forget tanu , tho feel dur ke baad han
here we cant blame tanshi but we can blame cv for that

Tanu and Rishi are CVs creations, and we watch the characters and we will ofcourse blame the characters because they put the story on celluloid. You are right Raj and Ahana remembered Tanu by seeing Tanuja because as i said Tanuja was busy helping them more than helping Rishi. It is Rishis's love story for gods sake and if he does not reciprocate and instead side characters like Raj or Ahana does then why will people feel for Tanuja? We give our half an hour to the show because we were given hopes that Rishi's love will be completed, but they fed us Tanuja's abla naari nonsense to an extent now that I am speechless . Yesterday i was baffled like why the hell would she tell Abhishekh that Rishi broker her promises, what the crap ?

at last ,what u said TRP DIPED because of tanuja

ur first person who blaming tanuja for 
trp dip but ur totally wrong
not because of tanuja but because of channel lack of promotion and ignorance
trp dip

I did not say TRP dipped because of Tanuja, but because CVs are showing a brain dead female lead, yes when your female lead is hopeless the show dips, hindi shows are watched by women, and women do follow these shows because they want inspirations, Tanuja does not inspire anybody and in our society its more about trust and instincts and not tears, crying everytime is not a solution, its foolishness. Rishi is wrong but Tanuja is the bigger culprit

my answers in bold