Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Also I saw somewhere I think tweeter some r bashing rishi character and trending to tweet ekta to end rishi character..come on Yaar kasam s about rishi mainly his love and his kasam ...Tanu alias tanuja reincarnation..bhool gayee kya..where does this tanuja fan rishi fan comes i dunno.. the very popular serials are united..I never seen such disgusting fandom like this..plz love show..love tanshi..
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AniSweety

Also I saw somewhere I think tweeter some r bashing rishi character and trending to tweet ekta to end rishi character..come on Yaar kasam s about rishi mainly his love and his kasam ...Tanu alias tanuja reincarnation..bhool gayee kya..where does this tanuja fan rishi fan comes i dunno.. the very popular serials are united..I never seen such disgusting fandom like this..plz love show..love tanshi..

You right Ani! In fact, some people in Twitter are so pathetic to see. In the last two days, I've unfollowed 2 dozens of them, this is only thing that all I could do. Really they crossed their limits. 
Edited by Suntala - 6 years ago
arya1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suntala

You right Ani! In fact, some people in Twitter are so pathetic to see. In the last two days, I've unfollowed 2 dozens of them, this is only thing that all I could do. Really they crossed their limits. 

really how can some one even think so.I really can not imagine kasam without any of tanshi .Tanshi hai to kasam hai wo nhi to kasam bhi nhi.Why not people understand this.Really hate them