Edited by abiariel - 6 years ago
Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Golden memories of deewanies😳

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved today's episode. Nandini/Dharma, c/n and B/D were all nice to watch. As each episode goes by i am really liking B/D scenes, the courage dharma shows in standing up to Bindhu shows that she was raised by nandini. Chandra in the last scene was so cute. Hoping for more CN, ND, and BD. I am hoping the cvs won't wait too long to give us more bindhu nandini scenes too.  Hope all yiu don't mind me commenting here. One question though, what is the significance of bhadrakethu and champa's princess storyline? B/D i understand, i see it slowly merging with CN's story since nadini as praba raised dharma, and both trust in eachother to tell each other everything about Bindhu, Dharma. I love when Dharma teases Nandini  and Dharma in return chides her... So far it is the inly time i get to see that strong character of Nandini's that i have missed. I hope dharma plays a huge role in mending bindhu/nandini relations
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They r making BD story as a new generation version of Chandra nandini- same vanar thing copy pasted to BD. I mean kuch to unke liye unique rakho - they should hv their own story not copied fm CN- love fm hatred
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

They r making BD story as a new generation version of Chandra nandini- same vanar thing copy pasted to BD. I mean kuch to unke liye unique rakho - they should hv their own story not copied fm CN- love fm hatred

vanar thing😲...When. ..I actually FF those scene..😆
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipsitta

vanar thing😲...When. ..I actually FF those scene..😆

bindu was angry on dharma coz she had his initial with mehendi on her hand. So she said B for bailbudhi b for something and then b for bandar- I knew it was coming the moment she started with b for ...and bindu got angry.
So basically they r copying the trademark of CN on BD which sucks for me. They should hv their own thing na coz those things for me r exclusively for CN and I don't like it being copied in the same show.Edited by alvina - 6 years ago
Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I loved today's episode. Nandini/Dharma, c/n and B/D were all nice to watch. As each episode goes by i am really liking B/D scenes, the courage dharma shows in standing up to Bindhu shows that she was raised by nandini. Chandra in the last scene was so cute. Hoping for more CN, ND, and BD. I am hoping the cvs won't wait too long to give us more bindhu nandini scenes too.  Hope all yiu don't mind me commenting here. One question though, what is the significance of bhadrakethu and champa's princess storyline? B/D i understand, i see it slowly merging with CN's story since nadini as praba raised dharma, and both trust in eachother to tell each other everything about Bindhu, Dharma. I love when Dharma teases Nandini  and Dharma in return chides her... So far it is the inly time i get to see that strong character of Nandini's that i have missed. I hope dharma plays a huge role in mending bindhu/nandini relations

This is home for all cn deewanies😳 so u r most welcome😃
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello gals🤗
Congrats on new thread😃

OMG today im officially dead Chandni scenes were bliss😳 especially the flashback what chemestry by Rajat and Shweta gosh these two will be the death of me☺️ this scene will be on repeat mode😉

Chandra Prabha scenes was good too😳
I will pretend I dint watch Apma today dont want to ruin my mood talking about her😕
I really like Adonis the guy acts comedy very well😆
Dharma Bindusar scenes was also watchable😊

Precap also sound interesting and yes finally CGM back with original costumes Rajat in precap is just yummlicious and chummilicious
Dont mind me blame RS magic that made me officially mad🤪
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

bindu was angry on dharma coz she had his initial with mehendi on her hand. So she said B for bailbudhi b for something and then b for bandar- I knew it was coming the moment she started with b for ...and bindu got angry.
So basically they r copying the trademark of CN on BD which sucks for me. They should hv their own thing na coz those things for me r exclusively for CN and I don't like it being copied in the same show.

wth..😡...Why they try to copy everything...I watched it ...Not even 1% they justify the way RS did.....
Actually comparison ki baat hi nhi he...U know..😆