Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandinisharmaa

Ipsi your new profile pic is fire just like RS chemistry ๐Ÿ˜‰ and after seeing it I again say there is no match to them .Even is makers copy CN scenes to others๐Ÿ˜‰ they cant match RS magic ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes RS chemestry no one can match I've not seen so much comfort level between costars lately in other shows but Rajat and Shweta chemestry is fabulous they are sizzling HOT ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ipsi   your new profile pic is fire just like RS chemistry  ๐Ÿ˜‰   and after seeing  it  I again say there is no match to them .Even is makers copy CN scenes to others๐Ÿ˜‰ they cant match RS magic  ๐Ÿ˜‰

aaj ka episode dekhna ka?..๐Ÿ˜†
Chandra ki nandini being insulted but Chandra looks hopeless...He puts his eye down..That was so touching moment.๐Ÿ˜ญ
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ilin

Yes RS chemestry no one can match I've not seen so much comfort level between costars lately in other shows but Rajat and Shweta chemestry is fabulous they are sizzling HOT ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes Llin ๐Ÿ˜‰  This is one best  jodi in all matters๐Ÿ˜‰ and they are saving grace of show  
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipsitta

Chandra ki nandini being insulted but Chandra looks hopeless...He puts his eye down..That was so touching moment.๐Ÿ˜ญ

that is the pblm here Chandra has to stand up not only for her also for himself, also nandini needs to b strong now- I wish she had the fire that Roopa had- everybody uses them especially their family
Ipsitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

that is the pblm here Chandra has to stand up not only for her also for himself, also nandini needs to b strong now- I wish she had the fire that Roopa had- everybody uses them especially their family

he is silent because of her memory loss and prabha...If nandini memory was there ,then we can see the real samrat...He didn't have any proof Na...Who will there who understand his feeling or his believe that prabha is nandini ?...
Not even one member seeing happy by see nandini.๐Ÿ˜ก..She come back after 10 years but all are looking like bindusar caught some murderer...๐Ÿ˜ก

Here the problem of the show...I must aay
N_sharmaa thumbnail

No Ipsi  and all thanks to updates๐Ÿ˜† . Just by reading I got headache .Shall watch only CN bits of 2 minutes  .If I had seen by now I would started ranting   you know right ?๐Ÿ˜‰ .Am so fed up by Greek mother daughter and other FF scenes and  makers trying to give them CN like scenes or trying to make them like CN ๐Ÿ˜ก 
N_sharmaa thumbnail
But I can never forgive Chandra (makers actually for doing this to Chandra character๐Ÿ˜ก ) for letting B to believe that Nandni was murderer of  Durhara that to save murderer Apma๐Ÿ˜ก  who killed  Durdhara, almost killed Nandni and Bindusara that was biggest nonsense ๐Ÿ˜ก Edited by Nandinisharmaa - 6 years ago
Ipsitta thumbnail

But I can never forgive Chandra (makers actually for doing this to Chandra character๐Ÿ˜ก ) for letting B to believe that Nandni was murderer of  Durhara that to save murderer Apma๐Ÿ˜ก  who killed  Durdhara, almost killed Nandni and Bindusara that was biggest nonsense ๐Ÿ˜ก

agree 100%...If this time he didn't redeem his mistake then he didn't deserve to stayed nandini in that murderer palace...
N_sharmaa thumbnail

agree 100%...If this time he didn't redeem his mistake then he didn't deserve to stayed nandini in that murderer palace...

Yes, I want Chandra to give one tight slap to B and shout out loudly that Durdhara killer is you favt Greek dadi๐Ÿ˜ก  and give back Nandni again all her lost respect and not monetary type of respect (Moora, Greeks , children all have just used  Chandra and  especially Nandni )
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Episode starts with Chandra wearing jeweleries on Nandini, heavy rain outside, Chandra shows Nandini a thunder bolt and talks about clouds union. Nandini feels uncomfortable. Chandra says he will help her wear the rest of the jewellery, but Nandini denies and says she will wear herself and leaves. Chandra happy. 
On the way, Apama stops her. She takes the cloth from the jewellery. Prabha tries to explain that its gift from CGM and she has not stollen it. Apama says, she didn't mean it and says to wear all of them for the function.

Karthikay takes to his parents about his love. Helena sees K on Alice's palm and tells she will talk with CGM. Karthikay 's parents' misunderstand Alice to be his love interest. Chandra comes there. Helena talks about Alice and Karthikay. Chandra asks Helena, whether it is her plan to marry off Alice to Karthikay, for her own selfish reasons? He wanted to confirm as he can't believe her at all. Chandra asks Alice about this and confirms. Further CGM and Champa Naresh fix their marriage. 
Apama tells Helena that Nandhni is back, at first she won't believe but later when Apama said that no one is allowed in Chandra's room when Prabha is in, she believed, Apama says to Helena that Helena gave two children to Chandra, but Helena says, Apama very well know the then circumstance and how compelled him. Helena says she has managed every thing from politics to Bindusar's up bringing till today and Nandhni cant snatch all these from her now. They plans to play through Bindusar. Helena reaches the news to Bindusar. Angry Bindusar reaches the haldi ceremony, Chandra bless him. Chandra sees Nandhini adorned with all jewellery and he is happy and thinks, how could he let her hands empty, those would bless Bindusar. Nandhini comes to apply haldi on Bindusar, Bindusar sees her reflection in water. As she was about to leave, he asks her to stop and says he wants to do tilak on her and honor her. Chandra tries to defend Nandhni, but in vain. Bindusar forcefully removes her veil, she hides her face with palm. All shocked. Bindusar asks sarcastically that why you are hiding your face, Chotima? Nandini looks at him, shocked. 

Pre-cap :  Nandini asks Chandra to reveal the truth. 
Apama says to Helena, Nandhni will become Maharani and if that happens then, all their doings till today will return to them.