Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ipsitta

wth..๐Ÿ˜ก...Why they try to copy everything...I watched it ...Not even 1% they justify the way RS did.....

Actually comparison ki baat hi nhi he...U know..๐Ÿ˜†

I know comparison ki toh Dur Dur tak koi baat nahi hai but I didn't want it to b on BD it was something exclusive to CN and belongs to CN only and will remain for CN only for me forever.
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congrats to new thread guys ๐Ÿค—
Ok posting the update here too๐Ÿ˜†

Episode starts with Bindusar having madira in anger thinking of Chandra's words to him about love and Nandini. 
Helena scolds him but he is very upset with CGM and his thoughts on Nandini. 

Dharma trying to rub off her mehandi in hamam, Bindusar comes there and says, this color wont go that easily.  Bindusar some white stone like thing on her palm, but the color gets deepens, he questions her, she says this happened only  because of Charumathi and she says don't worry its not just his name that starts with B. 
Bindusar while leaving says, try to rub off this name asap. 

Chandra looking at Nandini's portrait. He smiles and caresses the portrait, wind blows. He opens her jewel box and takes her jewlery. FB scene follows where Chandra had gifted her jewellery and when asked for his gift he found a turban made by her, and he enthusiastically wears the turban only to find sindur falling on his face, he rubs his face on her.. Chandini laughs.. FB ends 
Chandra asks Dasi to call Prabha. Prabha here asking Dharma why she rubbed her palm with stone? She says that Prince's name was not getting erased. 
Nandini remembering Baba 's words that Dharma's future is written in Magadh. Nandini thinks Baba said is true that Dharma's future is here but Nandini is very unsure of herself, that both her past and present holds a question mark. Dasi comes and calls Nandhni as per Chandra' s order. Dharma teases her with Chandra, Nandini gets anger and says she don't like her teasings regarding Chandra and her. She think may be Chandra got some clue about her past, and goes to meet him. On the way, due to storm her veil goes up and Apama sees her face. Apama shocked and follows Nandhni, Nandhni passes to Chandra's room, but Apama is blocked and soldier tells her, it is the order of Maharaj that when Prabha is in, no one will be allowed in his room. Apama confirms Prabha is Nandini and Chandra knows it as well. 
Haldi of Charumathi 
Helena applies haldi on her. following by others.
 Adonis had applied hamam cleaner on his face thinking facial cream, Helena scolds him. 
Charumathi asks Alice to look Bindusar, they goes but couldn't find Bindusar, but tries to tease her telling there is big queue of daasis and girls for him. Charumathi tells them she is not jealous of anyone. 
Chandra is very happy and in the attire of a King. Nandini comes there in veil. Chandra smiles and says no need of veil here, he proceeds to take her veil away but she moves back, but he takes her veil away. She asks why he called her, whether he got any information about her husband? He says nothing like that, he wanted to give her some thing and gifts her those jewels. Nandini denies, but Chandra says this for doing tilak at Bindusar and please dont deny, she says how can she wear these(as these are very value able,)  but Chandra says yes, how can you wear this alone and says he will help her to wear the ornaments and he does, she feels uncomfortable , Chandra says don't move, else the jewel will fall. 

In mehandi ceremony, Chitralekha and Badrakethu dance together, Karthikay dance with Alice but eyelock with Dharma. 

Chandra wears her the jewellery one by one and finally wears her the nath, and calls her Nandini. Prabha feels offended. 

Pre-cap : Chankya tells Chandra that he too hope as Chandra that Prabha is Nandini, but we should not run into trouble till we find that man. 
Nandini says to Dharma, If CGM is not her husband, then (edited) then probably Baba is lying. 
Apama tells Helena that Nandhni is alive. 
Edited by alanta - 6 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Congratulations on the new thread.
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@alanta is they edited PRECAP?..brcoz I also didn't understand..On one side nandini said agar me maharaj ki patni nhi hoon...And on other side said baba may be lies..
Ipsitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

I know comparison ki toh Dur Dur tak koi baat nahi hai but I didn't want it to b on BD it was something exclusive to CN and belongs to CN only and will remain for CN only for me forever.

ya it's exclusively meant for CN only...Give us space and try something new ekta...๐Ÿฅฑ
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello gals
Even I'm confused with the precap I think they edited for sure don understand what Nandini is saying ๐Ÿ˜•
I think can't get over CN RS magic in yesterday's episode these two are bliss together
Ipsitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilin

Hello gals
Even I'm confused with the precap I think they edited for sure don understand what Nandini is saying ๐Ÿ˜•
I think can't get over CN RS magic in yesterday's episode these two are bliss together

this apma spoil everything by seeing nandini.  Hope she find nandini after 2 or 3 dAys so that we can get more of CN scene...Now all our dream shattered๐Ÿ˜†
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipsitta

this apma spoil everything by seeing nandini. Hope she find nandini after 2 or 3 dAys so that we can get more of CN scene...Now all our dream shattered๐Ÿ˜†

Yes I watch CN only for chandni scenes Makers better give us RS ๐Ÿ˜ก
alvina thumbnail
So finally Helena revealed it was moora who forced Chanda to hv relations with her to hv babies, since elis was born first she needed a boy and Adonis was born- thank god . Greek maa beti instigated bindusar abt nandini and he lifts her veil during haldi ceremony.
Everybody is shocked and Prabha tells Chandra to tell everybody that wht is truth in precap - apama tells Helena that "nandini maharani to banegi aur agar aisa hua toh hamara har vaar aakar tum par hi lautega"- now wht does that mean, is it the beginning of downfall of Greeks- wishful thinking I know

Again chadra did it when Helena asked bahut varshoon se takraav nahi hua and he sarcastically replied accha he hai kyun ki agar aisa hua to pralay aa jayega- she was talking abt their hubby wife relations and he again gave her back-loved it ๐Ÿ˜† he hates her but cannot find a way to get rid of her.Edited by alvina - 6 years ago
alvina thumbnail
Read a spoiler that bindusar will again try to attempt to kill nandini or will find ways to throw her out of the mahal. I hope Chandra now will stand strong to protect her and it's high time greek pol khol to happen and bindu to suffer for his deeds