Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
^Won't they need Amba if they shift the focus back to the original concept of the show?
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenKordeilia

^Won't they need Amba if they shift the focus back to the original concept of the show?

Why would she be needed? Preet is grown up and now everyone knows that she's a girl. What can Amba do that Preet herself cannot? She has Raj to support her.
If the CVs are going to take the story back to its original concept, they would ensure that Raj and Preet are a team. Then what can Amba do that RajPreet together cannot? That's what's good for the TRPs too.
She would simply be let to do stupid things like she's doing at the moment.
It's better that Aarti quits.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: PemaKarpo

Why would she be needed? Preet is grown up and now everyone knows that she's a girl. What can Amba do that Preet herself cannot? She has Raj to support her.
If the CVs are going to take the story back to its original concept, they would ensure that Raj and Preet are a team. Then what can Amba do that RajPreet together cannot? That's what's good for the TRPs too.
She would simply be let to do stupid things like she's doing at the moment.
It's better that Aarti quits.

As motherly support? Not that Amba is great at that but a girl always needs her mother. Even when she's a grown woman with her own kids.
Of course, it's in her best interests to quit.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
She can just hang around, but she won't add any value to the soap.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
In that case, Harjeet should leave as well. He either does nothing or he accidentally kills people.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Harjeet, Amrit, Jagan, Raavi, Mohini, Sakshi.
All of them can leave!
The CVs have used these characters to their fullest. Now they need to bring in new characters or else they would simply end up recycling old tracks.
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I personally feel that we should brace ourselves for another death. Like I said yesterday. Amba trying to save Simi or some such thing. 
PemaKarpo thumbnail
That's what even I think.
I know it would be too much negativity, but I feel Amba dying for a good cause is far better than her just hanging around doing lame things.
It would be nice if Amba realises that Rohan is a good guy and that he has done a lot for Simi. Mohini might try to kill Rohan. But Amba saves him and dies instead.
This would end the Bajwa - Pawania hatred as well.
She should have a meaningful exit.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Do you think it could redeem her?
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But I had a feeling that maybe all this is Preet's , Amba and simi plan. I mean the current track. I think maybe simi is just pretending to be crazy to help preet and Amba is also with her.  And maybe all this while Preet or amba were actually collecting evidence against more. But  I don't think it will happen..