Frequent Posters

rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sorry. I don't know if i'm being optimistic or stupid or irrational ðŸ˜†
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'd say optimistic. Just like you were about Raj pretending to hate Preet.
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's fine. No need to call yourself irrational or stupid. You are just a very optimistic person. And that is a great thing. 
rani7131 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash.raje17

That's fine. No need to call yourself irrational or stupid. You are just a very optimistic person. And that is a great thing. 

Thanks ash. And you are a really a kind, sweet person.
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenKordeilia

Do you think it could redeem her?

In the serial? Yes. In real life? No. 

She became irredeemable when she decided to get her mentally unstable daughter married. That pretty much shows, how lame a mother she was. First of all, she kept Simmi hidden for all these years, whereas she could have treated her. And now she is showing a typical attitude where she just wants to get rid of her responsibility. By marrying of Simi she wanted to pass on her responsibility to the guy who marries her. That is pretty much lame and irresponsible according to me.
rani7131 thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenKordeilia

I'd say optimistic. Just like you were about Raj pretending to hate Preet.

Thanks.😳. I just can't see preet being weak and Amba irresponsible attitude.  So I thought maybe... just maybe they are  pretending. And all the while mo the puppeteer was thinking that she was winning was actually losing and making a fool of herself.  I really miss the old amba and mannu.  . Just can't take the stupid twist.  Can't believe this is same smart manpreet. The same way I was unable to digest/accept the fact that  Raj is evil ðŸ˜­
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash.raje17

In the serial? Yes. In real life? No.

She became irredeemable when she decided to get her mentally unstable daughter married. That pretty much shows, how lame a mother she was. First of all, she kept Simmi hidden for all these years, whereas she could have treated her. And now she is showing a typical attitude where she just wants to get rid of her responsibility. By marrying of Simi she wanted to pass on her responsibility to the guy who marries her. That is pretty much lame and irresponsible according to me.

this is why I want Aarti to quit. She's just given lame roles because the CVs don't have the nerves to tell her nicely that "look, your role is over". They are simply trying to be nice to a senior artist by letting her stick around, giving her stupid roles and waiting until she decides to quit.
The.Wanderer thumbnail
That does make sense.