Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I like that Manish and Naitik bonding seems to be natural. Not trying to fake please your Samadhi, neither of the two men are unecessarily sweet to one another if they don't want to be.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Today's all Kaira scenes were awesome. Them expressing their feelings with each other. Then getting naughty later...teasing each other followed by romance...Kairalicious ❤️
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvi0513

New promo ko dekh kar kya lagta hai

I have to watch it before I can make any judgement.
Reading a written update and watching it, both can be different as they come with different aspects.
I just hope nothing crazy happens
Anyways that creep Aditya was never successful in his misdeeds. At the end usse toh pitna hi hai😆
I want Naira to do haath safaing on him again🤣

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 6 years ago
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

I have to watch it before I can make any judgement.
Reading a written update and watching it, both can given different as they come with different aspects.
I just hope nothing crazy happens
Anyways that creep Aditya was never successful in his misdeeds. At the end usse toh pitna hi hai😆
I want Naira to do haath safaing on him again🤣

I saw it and it looks like Naira falls on someone but am not sure if that is the end of the promo because sometimes they cut the promo when they show on TV.
Maybe they will show her falling on Karthik and it will be a romantic moment. Even Naira getting a few scratches and a concerned Karthik will be worth watching.
zooombie thumbnail

I saw it and it looks like Naira falls on someone but am not sure if that is the end of the promo because sometimes they cut the promo when they show on TV.
Maybe they will show her falling on Karthik and it will be a romantic moment. Even Naira getting a few scratches and a concerned Karthik will be worth watching.

sounds interesting to me, didn't read that she fell on someone
any day I want the person to be her Mendak
Yes I agree. It would be a treat to watch.
janvi0513 thumbnail
Not fell like on the ground with someone under her but  like she fell from on top and fell through the pyramid of people stopping at the bottom layer, they don't show her crashing down but then again like I said promos that air on TV are at times cut may be she crashes to the ground can't say.
janvi0513 thumbnail
Wasn't a big fan of Karthik's yellow Kurta, though Momo looked handsome as always the Kurta looked a bit IB type
zooombie thumbnail

Not fell like on the ground with someone under her but  like she fell from on top and fell through the pyramid of people stopping at the bottom layer, they don't show her crashing down but then again like I said promos that air on TV are at times cut may be she crashes to the ground can't say.

Oh I thought you meant someone catches her, so she might fall down then
There are possibilities. I am waiting to see the promo.
Let's wait till Monday for the epi.
zooombie thumbnail

Wasn't a big fan of Karthik's yellow Kurta, though Momo looked handsome as always the Kurta looked a bit IB type

I agree about the IB part, I know about the designer of that show 😆
Still i wouldn't compare because they wear her weird designs made of weird clothes
Let's put it this way his Kurta was normal.
Though personally I don't like yellow, definitely Momo looked really good regardless.
zooombie thumbnail

Bye Janvi and if anyone is around.
See you later.

Keep loving Kaira and YRKKH.