Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Don't read further if you don't want any spoilers and are going to watch the episode later. This part of the episode has already aired.

So happy with Kaira and Goenkas behavior, Kaira did not keep Goenkas in the dark and did not make their hopes increase unnecessarily,with the stupid excuse of we are hiding the truth for the family happiness. Goenkas am extremely delighted to see how Dadi handled things in front of kaira, even though they all were very sad especially Dadi, they still didn't show it in front of kaira and Dadi praying that Kaira's heart is not as broken as hers was so caring.

Naira wants a baby and Karthik too, aww. Naira upset with the negative reports and bhagwanji for giving them hope and taking it away. Karthik comforts Naira

Aww kaira thought of names also.
Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^loved it today. Loved the bits you explained.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvi0513

Don't read further if you don't want any spoilers and are going to watch the episode later. This part of the episode has already aired.

So happy with Kaira and Goenkas behavior, Kaira did not keep Goenkas in the dark and did not make their hopes increase unnecessarily,with the stupid excuse of we are hiding the truth for the family happiness. Goenkas am extremely delighted to see how Dadi handled things in front of kaira, even though they all were very sad especially Dadi, they still didn't show it in front of kaira and Dadi praying that Kaira's heart is not as broken as hers was so caring.

Naira wants a baby and Karthik too, aww. Naira upset with the negative reports and bhagwanji for giving them hope and taking it away. Karthik comforts Naira

Aww kaira thought of names also.

already watched it. Yes everything you have mentioned is on point.
I loved it.
janvi0513 thumbnail
Kaira ka romance, public jagha ki private jagha mein was awesome. Waise Kaira ke romance mein kabhi fireflies ajate hai aur kabhi bubbles. From nature to man made things everyone is attracted to Kaira, Kya baath hai.
janvi0513 thumbnail
Karthik angry about the older men taking a challenge, he is so concerned about Manish, why doesn't he just accept that he loves Manish and is concerned
zooombie thumbnail

I loved how Kartik scolded his Daddy Cool and Sasur Ji, as if they were kids.
He mentioned about his Bachelor Party to Naksh "Ye mein phirse nehi jhel sakta" ๐Ÿคฃ
And to Manish "Challenge le rahe hai, wo bhi apni se adhi uma ke logo se" ๐Ÿ˜†
It was so fun loving epi :)
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

I loved how Kartik scolded his Daddy Cool and Sasur Ji, as if they were kids.
He mentioned about his Bachelor Party to Naksh "Ye mein phirse nehi jhel sakta" ๐Ÿคฃ
And to Manish "Challenge le rahe hai, wo bhi apni se adhi uma ke logo se" ๐Ÿ˜†
It was so fun loving epi :)

The bachelor party one of my favorite non Kaira scenes.
zooombie thumbnail

Karthik angry about the older men taking a challenge, he is so concerned about Manish, why doesn't he just accept that he loves Manish and is concerned

Yes his love for his father always reflects. It will take time, but you can see ice is melting.
They came far and we can see a new change.
zooombie thumbnail

The bachelor party one of my favorite non Kaira scenes.

Same here, I loved Manish-Kartik scenes in particular, actually with everyone he entire scenario was good.
Manish-Naitik were too good as well๐Ÿ˜†
janvi0513 thumbnail
New promo ko dekh kar kya lagta hai