Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriously. thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nynu this post is for you, I have read half of the story upto the parcel. Guess what my mobile battery down, will read further give me my rant, ohh I have one big one. Once my mobile charged. 

See you then baby(wink)

Hey back babe... It was wonderful sarcasm dripping update. I can't express in words how much I loved it??? And I'm great full to get introduce to this sarcastic side of yours baby. 

Ohh good I'm very excited and I'm sure I'm going to blurt out everything.  

I can clearly say how much you're effected by their ornaments and presentation. Yeah like me. I never liked that small part of singhar over Swara's head nor thick cloth of vermilion over Ragini's. I loved small amount of Vermillion over the end of third parting.

Babe have you counted the rows of Ragini's mangalsutra. That was hilarious one. And I loved their bonding. I have co-sisters like ragini. 

I loved the way how you used the words baby to address every emotions of Swara. Claps for you. Nope bowing my head. After a long time I'm reading your work. You know how much it refreshing me.

And I strongly accept sujata point of view. I have the same one. Everyone calls me communist here. Rolling my eyes baby. I need nothing to show everyone that I was taken by my husband. But at the same time it leads me to miserable situations like getting a proposals whether a love or for marriage. It make me feel disgusting. Feeling someone eyeing me. Though my husband never allowed me to wear mangalsutra. 

And Sanskaar Maheswari what can talk about this man who you portrait Soo well. Just fell in love with him again. 

And about coming to dadi... I don't know how you going to take my words. But find when a closed relationship especially the elder ones explain about such personal thing to their your ones, I completely find it incest or taboo. It s a vocal version that's all. And you taken me to my past where I got married and stuck in that kind of situation. 

You know that it was a forced marriage for me for my husband it was a blackmailed marriage. He was 12th baby for his mother. When we got married she was 60. So you get what will the blackmail. In our initial stage he never acknowledged me. And I being me I was happy for that.  Because I was having a handful problems. Mom who is on mission embarrass you. By bringing your personal life in public. Asking everyone to enquire about my personal life with my husband. And my studies... 

Most of that my knowledge about that couple thing is so less. Which I gained watching movies. Just ordinary movies baby not 'A' movie. So my mom got my aunty her younger sister who is as crazy as me, not as rude as me, to explain me about that. This was happening after my marriage. She started, I didn't do anything I was already having 105 degree fever. Coz of everything. I screamed from the pit of my stomach even before she get to the matter. And there was this knock on the door. Scolding she opened the door their stood every males of my family,(in my family we have tradition that girl should stay in her house at wedding night.) Behind everyyyone stood my husband, that was a big embarrassment filled every inch of me, she told everyone that I screamed for nothing but for the cockroach, it started then it's still continuing now. Everyone tease me for nothing. 

And my initial months with my husband was like a war. He is OCD, I'm clumsy just calculate the equation, find the outcome babe. Yeah marvelous isn't it. He always have this scowl and frown on his face. He always treated unwanted. And I was happy with that, if he wants me, that will be my biggest problem. If his mother scolds him he simply ask her if I asked you this. You wanted this so enjoy it. 

I can't blame him fully, I have equal part in that. Once there was this cockroach entered in our room, my husband was shouting cockroach.. cockroach..(like a herione) I searched everywhere and found a book, smashed that book on that red insect and killed it. And there he was standing on the bed screaming nooo... Then I found out that book was his favorite one, and got some lecture how that I'm not a sensible person. Lot more are there baby. 

What everyone do if a mosquito bites you?? You crush that with your fingers. That's what I did. He scolds me. For being unhygienic. He still do that. He just shh.. the mosquito.

Your story brought my memory back. 

And there is a lot of mistake are there in my typing. Please spare me.

Love you baby...

Kam.

Edited by Seriously. - 6 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna darling...

What a beautiful birth day present dear...

I dont remember asking for sequel of YUAN FEN...but i had that slight feeling of incompleteness after reading that OS... thank u soo much...u completed that OS...n it turns out brilliantly...i loved it...

swasan life was blissfull after marriage...Swara change of relationship with sujju ..ragini was explained nicely...swasan were as usual...a treat to read..bold swara n my hottie sanky...they just gradually fallen deep in love with each other over the time..their moments together were dreamy...i liked how swara revealled her secret to sanky..out of guilt...but it ended abruptly...i was actually waiting for more conversation...they both were happy and shocked, to find out about eachother...

This climax was also good...i cherished it...
U made my night literally...thank u once again...u were not well..still u did so much hard work...muahhh for that...

Love u
Talia

Dear Talia,

You were not among those who asked for a sequel, though you did mention that you hope someday they would tell their secrets to each other and would find that their lost love was not lost at all, it just took another form. But I am glad to write it because you loved it.😳

It was indeed a blissful life for Swara, so blissful that she had no regrets for her decision to love the man she was married to and whom she had grown to love. And finding out that the man she once thought she loved is Sanskaar, that was shockingly nice.

The ending was abrupt - intentional - in keeping with the original which was an adaptation of an O'Henry tale, I decided to style this story in that fashion too. So this time you have to imagine their conversation, for there will not be a sequel to this story.

Writing is a joy, and when readers like you appreciate it, it makes all the effort worthwhile.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

Happy birthday Sharon. 😊⭐️.  I wish you have a beautiful year ahead in every front of life. 

Thank you Nyna for giving the second part to this story. though your reason for ending the story at their wedding and not disclosing their identity was right.  This revelation I believe gave more trust to their relationship. 

Dear Ria,

I do agree that my reasons for ending the first story the way I did was fitting. But at times I kept mulling over how it would be if they did find out and this story is a result of the same. And yes, the revelation did bond them even more, for Sanskaar would admire Swara for confessing her past and Swara would love him even more for he said that he did not care about her past.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banjaaran.

p.s Nynu.. you are a beautiful soul and a terrific friend. lovely thread. and big thank you for this beautiful sequel story. (loved the footnotes. i so love your quotes and footnotes.)

Nimmi, I love you too🤗 Any change of Demon😳😳
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: blindassassin

Nynu
I was up late night yday, in the hope of finding the next update of forgotten memories..but never cared to check my inbox. I missed out being the first one to read  such a wonderful work...This will be one of the best gifts Sharon would receive this bday..Nynu eventhough as a reader I wanted to know how they eventually will come to know of each other, the romanticist in me loved the ending of Yuan fen...that was one of the beautiful endings I had ever read.
But I am happy you wrote it...what a perfect marriage ...wish it could be the same in real life too..I am a bit jealous of swara...she always ends up getting a perfect life partner in sanskar...

What I loved the most is the sentence...and what did you with the rhododendrons?..such an innocent question with a touch of vulnerability...I always feel we have created a much greater version of sanskar in the forum from the earlier glimpses of the serial. And here he was a pure gem...he din simply want to blurt it out , so put it across so gently ...even though we knew the outcome of the plot beforehand, still you made the climax really beautiful.
Waiting for more such gems from you
Veena.

SHARON...A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..

Dear Veena,

How are you and the bundle of joy - guess it is the erratic sleep days now. 

The romanticist in me loved the ending of Yaun Fen, which is why I never wrote out them discovering each other again. But the writer in me could not resist, hence this tale. Swara ends up getting the best because I am an idealist and since I know how imperfect / bad marriages can be in general / at times, I make sure my stories have a good one (rather I try though here it is easy for Sanskaar is such a marvellous muse😳)

The was the crux - he slowly coming to the conclusion that the unknown mountain girl was none other than Swara, willing to accept that she had lost her heart to a mountain youth whom she believes is a stranger and whom he knows now loves him yet somewhere wanting to know if she still carries a reminder of him. It was also the easiest way for him to let her know who that mountain youth was. A gentle way to break the best news ever . 

I will keep writing, though I am quite drained out by now. BTW - FM (which is now Book 1 of the Memory Chronicles) is completed.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

❤️👏 Do not have words Nyna. Another wonderful piece of writing from you! 😳

Happiest Birthday Sharon. Much love and wishes to you.

-Harshada

Harshu🤗Despite not having words you have managed to convey that you loved it. 

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

@ Nynu🤗🤗

Reading anything from you is a pure joy⭐️😊 😃...and when you said you were working on OS I wondered what it was .. and tada.. If there could be any continuation to the first part in most beautiful way .. this is it .👏👏.. seamlessly blended .. beautiful languid development of equation between swasan ..and the last part  of revelation .. Just wow and wow .⭐️ I so so loved it ...😳😳

Do you know how happy you have made me with your words, the first story was a gift to you and when you say the continuation is seamless and beautiful, I am so relieved. Sometimes the sequel spoils the beauty of the first story and here I was slightly apprehensive of the same. Now I am quite relieved. Regarding the development of emotions, I felt they really needed time, it was a momentous decision for both of them and they did need time to truly accept each other as their life partner in all senses.

And siggy ... completely apt with mountains and sea in background.. and Swasan... justifying the title

You liked the siggy🤪

Foot Notes and references- I always have immense respect and adoration for people who manage to do something which I cant  ..and you are one of them. ⭐️🤗Your meticulous commitment to give you readers a detailed references ..is one of best I have seen .. and will ever see. You are one of your won and I am glad and immensely honoured to be one of your readers .. and yippee I have learnt so many new things today😃 . All thanks to you bangaram😳

And your words make it all the more worthwhile, I just cannot stop myself from reading them up and the showie facet makes me put them up as footnotes. And I love having you as  a reader and a writer too.😳

Love
Lucky

Dear Lucky,

Replied in blue above

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Thanks, Raina
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Thanks for writing the sequel..
Awesome.. Loved it 👏

Sneha, you are welcome and thanks for reading and appreciating it.
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: raaz19

Happy birthday sharon...

Nyne another beautiful and soul full o's. ...One that catches all the right strings at the heart. ...

Loved reading about there struggle and slow realisation of love and family binding. ...

The ending was just magical...perfect as always..keep well and healthy...

Hope you feeling better...

Take care

Razia

Dear Razia,

I am much better healthwise, though a little exhausted, writing wise. I am glad you loved the the struggle, their slow realisation of love and found the ending magical (that just made my day).

love,
Nyna