Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blindassassin thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nynu
I was up late night yday, in the hope of finding the next update of forgotten memories..but never cared to check my inbox. I missed out being the first one to read  such a wonderful work...This will be one of the best gifts Sharon would receive this bday..Nynu eventhough as a reader I wanted to know how they eventually will come to know of each other, the romanticist in me loved the ending of Yuan fen...that was one of the beautiful endings I had ever read.
But I am happy you wrote it...what a perfect marriage ...wish it could be the same in real life too..I am a bit jealous of swara...she always ends up getting a perfect life partner in sanskar...

What I loved the most is the sentence...and what did you with the rhododendrons?..such an innocent question with a touch of vulnerability...I always feel we have created a much greater version of sanskar in the forum from the earlier glimpses of the serial. And here he was a pure gem...he din simply want to blurt it out , so put it across so gently ...even though we knew the outcome of the plot beforehand, still you made the climax really beautiful.
Waiting for more such gems from you
Veena.

SHARON...A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..
Edited by blindassassin - 6 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
β€οΈπŸ‘ Do not have words Nyna. Another wonderful piece of writing from you! πŸ˜³
Happiest Birthday Sharon. Much love and wishes to you.

-Harshada
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Sharon .. Hope you had wonderful day and wishing you many wonderful years  ahead filled with joy  success and happiness .

Image result for happy birthday

@ NynuπŸ€—πŸ€—

Reading anything from you is a pure joy⭐️😊 πŸ˜ƒ...and when you said you were working on OS I wondered what it was .. and tada.. If there could be any continuation to the first part in most beautiful way .. this is it .πŸ‘πŸ‘.. seamlessly blended .. beautiful languid development of equation between swasan ..and the last part  of revelation .. Just wow and wow .⭐️ I so so loved it ...😳😳

And siggy ... completely apt with mountains and sea in background.. and Swasan... justifying the title

Foot Notes and references- I always have immense respect and adoration for people who manage to do something which I cant  ..and you are one of them. β­οΈπŸ€—Your meticulous commitment to give you readers a detailed references ..is one of best I have seen .. and will ever see. You are one of your won and I am glad and immensely honoured to be one of your readers .. and yippee I have learnt so many new things todayπŸ˜ƒ . All thanks to you bangaram😳

Love
Lucky
sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
A Very Happy Birthday Sharon.. May God Bless You 😊
sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for writing the sequel..
Awesome.. Loved it πŸ‘
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday sharon...
Nyne another beautiful and soul full o's. ...One that catches all the right strings at the heart. ...

Loved reading about there struggle and slow realisation of love and family binding. ...

The ending was just magical...perfect as always..keep well and healthy...

Hope you feeling better...

Take care

Razia
Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Sharon πŸ€—πŸ€—
Sorry my wish is a bit belated, hope you had a wonderful day and wish you many, many more wonderful birthdays to come.

Nynu---you truly are the sweetheart of the forum---perhaps across all forums. πŸ˜³πŸ€— Giving the gift of your time, affection and commitment to create such wonderful threads---shows how wonderful a person you are, how marvelous a pal.

The sequel to Yuan Fen was so sweet---it made me recall how much I had loved that birthday gift of yours for Lucky, and now we have a tale to round it off, as it were, to give us a picture of Sanskaar and Swara's marital life.

It was all so warm and cuddly yet so very practical and sensible---Sanskaar's way of saying that they needed some time to develop the solid grounding of affection before moving to a marital relationship, Swara's earlier part nervous, part snarky response to her Dadi's 'tutoring' πŸ˜†, the way Swara felt guilt after receiving the shawl, and of course, the final reveal which left the couple with such joy in their hearts. For they were in love with their soulmate even before they realized it; and it is a supremely delicious irony that each had resolved to place their full commitment in the person they were going to marry, deciding firmly to 'forget' the way they had each felt an instant connection with that stranger they'd glimped so briefly in Sikkim. πŸ˜³

I loved the Swara---Ragini bonding here. They seemed more understanding and affectionate as jethani--devrani here than they ever were as half sisters in the serial. πŸ‘πŸ‘

And the part of describing Ragini as a statuesque idol, with the ornate mangalsutra and the lavish spread of sindhoor...πŸ˜† πŸ€£ That was pure gold. Your customary gift of a flash of humor and insight, tucked in as a delicious treat in between the narrative. πŸ˜³ Brought back so many memories of watching Ragini decked up to the nines in the serial. But somehow, Teju managed to carry it off, no? She looked so much, like you said, a sculpted idol. A fascinating character study, of how someone looking so serene and exquisite can hide such a turmoil of destructive emotions within (in the serial character portrayal I meant, not the Ragu here, whom I loved to bits. πŸ˜³)

I completely loved the tale...and if I may be so bold, I think O' Henry would have loved the initial adaptation you customized for SwaSan and this delectable sequel, too. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loads of Love & Hugs,

---Viji

Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oops, double post there. 😳 Edited by Anahita_Leve - 6 years ago
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nyna,
O' Henry would have been really proud if he got chance to read this peace. This OS had been pure magic just like your other works. You showed Swara as a real human being. She had her own share of follies and insecurities. That working women vs housewife DIL scenario, ahh you might have touched many girls' raw nerve there.

The gradual development of love between Swasan felt so beautiful, so real. It's a story of many couples who have find their loverall after marriage. But Swasan had been puppets of fate. Destiny had snatched their first love from them, but returned in another form. At first, it was love at first sight,;second time love seeped in and grew with time.

That "ravishing" scenario cracked me up. BTW.

Love,
Dyuti
Seriously. thumbnail
Dear Sharon. My belated wishes dear. Missing you. 
   May God bless you with his graceness and fulfill your every dreams. 

Love you,

Kam.