GOOD NEWS !! Peshwa Bajirao to Comeback on Public Demand| TV Prime Tim

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JILb9GuXHmM[/YOUTUBE]
But the show ended with Baji's death. How can it come back? 
Sometimes I wonder why we did not try hard enough. Shows like KRPKAB had a good run and though I never watched it, seeing the promos I feel nothing more is left to the story. Still fans fight hard to retain the show and same goes for Beyhadh which was a finite series. Why did we not fight hard enough? Or were we so disheartened with Mastani track post leap that we didn't bother to try? 😭 
i think its just a speculation !
I don't think thts true, PB ended on a bitter note and it can't be undone.

PB gave the impression that it was a historical show - and it did a good job of it early on.  But then the CVs got muddled up re: the roles of Kashi and Mastani - and the CVs decided to turn it into a romantic show.  This decision brought about its downfall.  
Even if revived - the makers will have to decide what it is they want to show - a historical drama of the Peshwa's major achievements or a fictional romantic family feud of Mastani.
It is just making a fake news speculating about fans comments!  I don't think they can revive PB as it was post leap.
The actors were all ok or good but the writers absolutely pathetic and ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¬.  They ruined PB with ridiculous portrayal of Kashi Bajirao relationship and Mastani.

Viewers were promised Peshwa Bajirao journey but immediately after leap it became clear what cvs intended with shoving Mastani in viewers face in every episode.  PB viewers are generally aware of the history and practically everyone knew Mastani should not be present for at least 10 years.  It was really bad start post leap with absolutely without common sense portraying of Kashi Baji platonic and cold relationship.  It was infuriating to see writers take such stupid liberties with characters to cover their own lack of talent.  

I will continue to blame the writers for ruining PB, it could have been a fabulous political historical journey of Peshwa Bajirao.  They had the cast but sadly not the writers capable enough.

Pre leap PB managed to get 0.6-0.8 TRPs, post leap 0.3 should be credited to writers not the post leap actors cos they tried their best.
I think another blunder was keeping the suspense about Radhabai.  Anuja was fantastic and much loved Radhabai and it would have been a challenge for another actress to immediately get the same affection, but if they had shown pre leap about Balaji Radhabai relationship soured, post leap cold Radhabai would have been better understood and accepted.
Viewers found it difficult to relate to cold almost emotionless Radhabai post leap as compared to the warm affectionate and loving Radhabai pre leap.  

Kashi Bajirao platonic cold relationship was another blunder absolutely without any common sense and unthinkable for those times.  Here was Radhabai talking with younger than Kashi - Bihu about being childless and Kashi Bajirao no relationship!  

That ridiculous scene of 19 years old Bajirao hearing Mastani singing and dreaming of a son ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜²
KRPKAB is coming bck. They could hav done the same for PB if ending was not haphazard