Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Gaali dein ? Kise ? 
St ko yaar phir CVS ko ? 😭
I m not the crying one usually ..I don't even use cry smiley ...often 
But ajj ke epi ka lu padkar hi I'm feeling so low 😔

sk will be back soon once he recovers he will turn tables on the rats, we have to support Sammy and ZKM in meantime 
Edited by Diva200 - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vinu ..hema ..tabu ..just be strong and we have 2 days of time to come out of this ... Lets hope we get some insta updates from cast which can confirm the surgery is done or not..no matter what we have to watch the show...
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sham

Thanks for LUEdited by vimikrao - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva200

sk will be back soon once he recovers in meantime and he will turn tables on the rats, we have to support Sammy and ZKM in meantime 

That's what I was saying we have to support them by watching the show ...hope he recovers soon and join the show with a bang⭐️
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Vinu ..hema ..tabu ..just be strong and we have 2 days of time to come out of this ... Lets hope we get some insta updates from cast which can confirm the surgery is done or not..no matter what we have to watch the show...

may be surgery is already done if he is absent from today's episode. unke paas already shoot kiya huwa episode hota hai. today's episode may be last week they had complete shooting.
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Now sharmas will try to convince Mehak to go in widow's attire...😡

I can't see mehak in like that ...😔...
Uper se I'm not liking how kanta is trying to explain mehak    things !

Plz cum back soon bhai !

I badly want Conta too to go on a break. She is making very tough to sit through. Sk's absence n her torture. Its a double blow. 🤢 She will surely make Mehak wear that damn  white saree 😡  she always spoils everything. From the start she is the root cause of every problem of MehRya. 😡 Edited by heera1702 - 6 years ago
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Thanks Sham. Same to u.🤗 Hopefully V may get a update soon. Wish KV  a speedy recovery. 
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@shamz @thabs acha na do ek dusre ko gaaliyan mein ne tou sirf suggest kiya tha ke do pyaar karne wale jab ek dosre ko gali de tou kesa feel hota hain😆,wo feeling tum lohon ko shayd iss gham se nikal deti😆
do ST😡,KC,Mohit,Nikita and co and harry ko gali😆,dil halka hojayega😆
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u for the LU Sham... Honestly,  I m going to rely totally on ur live updates for few days till KV is back... As for the track n kv's absence,  I feel when he ll be back he ll be our very own Shaurya Khanna v 1.0... He ll have the papers n they might hv nt told this to Mehak either considering tht chachi is always beside her... May b it is DK n Sks plan n I hope CVs show us this... I want Ajay n Co to believe tht Sk is no more when in fact all this while he was planning against them... Tht ll tell them tht no one can mess with Shaurya Khanna 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Thank you Vinu...I will go and watch a movie tomorrow or spend day in parlor😆
Have to attend a get together party of my hubby's friends on Sunday...so I will try to divert my mind from show for 2 days ... Hope monday I will be normal😛

Enjoy your weekend dear 🤗