Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for the LU 😆
Two weeks without SK 😭

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just hate nikki so much...wow she had a gut feeling tht mehak did all tht drama for those papers...
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks for the LU 😆

Two weeks without SK 😭

Welcome sharl 😛
Don't know what they are gonna show
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitakshii

I just hate nikki so much...wow she had a gut feeling tht mehak did all tht drama for those papers...

It happened twice their plan failed...what will they do now😕
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Nikki is a smart one better than Pammi and Ajay 
two more weeks of their nonsense I hope three tops  
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

It happened twice their plan failed...what will they do now😕

this is like most other shows where evil always has the upper hand two steps ahead.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeahh their plan failed...i really got emotional at the last of the epi when mehak was in tears by holding the clothes of shaurya...i really get moved by the performance of sami in the emotional scenes...next week wud b sad but i will def watch the show...for the sake of trp's as well as for sami...she def wud b having an extra responsibility on her shoulders to pull the show...
Shamz15 thumbnail

yeahh their plan failed...i really got emotional at the last of the epi when mehak was in tears by holding the clothes of shaurya...i really get moved by the performance of sami in the emotional scenes...next week wud b sad but i will def watch the show...for the sake of trp's as well as for sami...she def wud b having an extra responsibility on her shoulders to pull the show...

Specially that music in the background...it was so hurting to watch her crying
Waida1234 thumbnail
Thanks...Jaan...! 

Skipping the Nikki & gang scenes...it was a good and very emotional episode @ a temporarily good bye from Shaurya...! Mehek tightly holding Shaurya T.Shirt...smelling his scent to feel him was so heart-wrenching to watch...! And this is the second time I had tears in my eyes and was crying along with Mehek...the first was, when Shaurya left Mehek at the altar...! Kudos to Samiksha...she was too good, portraying the worried, tense, frightened, agitated wife...! 

What to say about DK Sir...he is a gem of a person with a sharp mind...! An Angel in disguise and the messenger sent by God to help MehRya...! Now that Shaurya has gone missing...he'll be the shield, the father figure who'll protect Mehek from those devils...! 

And what not to say about the Sharma's and the Khanna's...grrr...! 😡 Why are they in such a hurry to perform Shaurya last rite prayer...and putting that garland on his photo frame was the final nail in the coffin...! Hypocrites people...just like Sheetal who's showing fake concern,  and came to spit her venoms instead of showing sympathy...! 

P.S: I was in two minds to come here tonight Sham...afraid to log in and come across some bad news...! Alhamdulillah...Karan is ok and recovering well..and confirmed that he'll be back...! Now...I can breath...and the best, he did shut up the mouth of all those gossip mongers who were blaming Sami for his health condition...! ⭐️ 

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally I get some time to catch up. So why couldn't Handsome steal the papers one time after seeing the code?  He met DV with Mehek soon after Now Mehek will really have to panic for her husband 😵